The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

To my stupid arse laptop!!!
    Are you freaking kidding me !!!! 5 MONTHS OF WORK saved on there and the day i have to print it out to hand it in. you break and everythin is lost. EVERYTHING!!!!!!! pictures,music,vidoes,coursework,games, unbelievable and my stupid teacher didnt believe me. This is my final year coursework if i dont give this in I lose my grade!!!!!!! and now i have two days and have to start from scratch well great thank you very much :scream::scream::scream:

and mum the back up that i had been begging you to get for 8 months!!! yeah that would have saved all my work so thanks !

and yay i got another crappy grade in yet another crappy lesson, even though i probably worked harder than half the class put together. sucks!:(

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'm so sorry! Wow, that really sucks! :(

3. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I've been there before :(

I really hope everything works out for the better with you. hugs
    UGH! That's why I hate laptops, they suck! :scream: I had to go through the same two laptops a couple times when I was in school! :rolleyes: Lost my work and good grade on more than one occasion :scream:

=======

Now onto my rant.

M, I had a good time with you this weekend. But if you mention wrestling ONE MORE TIME (you did, five or so) ahhhhh, I don't know what I'll do! It's a disgusting sport, it's filthy. You think "oh, hey, you know I'll go back to it when my leg's better!" doesn't your accident last month mean anything to you! Some people have the body for an intense sport like that. You don't! S and I are tired of you. I actually spoke with J today (S's son's godmother) and we were laughing how stupid you could be!

Oh, speaking of stupidity.. WTF was that on Facebook? That's a grooming business in California!! You want to take out the Y in the first word and replace the second O with a G! And you wonder why S corrected you on another word a few weeks back? She's trying to make you not look foolish, and I did as well with my correction. If J or N or anyone laughs, then it's probably at our fastidiousness with spelling, not your foolishness. (Though it's really is. We don't want to say it.) Weird, I before E except after C unless it sounds like A. That, however, is correct for some reason.

ETA: I told my bestie about your uh.. plan 0_o and she's a THOUSAND percent on my side (not just because we're besties) because it's just creepy! Who the hell does that?! Yes, there are things such as blind dates that exists, I won't argue that. But what you're trying to do is far from that. 0_o Because blind dates are BOTH aware of being set up and spoken to about the person they're being set up with, not just one of them about the other! 0_o

I would never ever date AP, he's like my little brother and (as sisters naturally think of their brothers) he's a complete weirdo!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

A, go away. I don't want to spend every minute of my free time with you. Actually, all I want to do with my free time is use it to get some sleep! You annoy me so much. I swear, if you don't stop calling me, I will change my cellphone number. :(

R, why do you criticise every single thing I do? Please. Stop.

To books: thank you for existing!

5. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

If anyone cares, I added on to my latest rant (post #273). :D

6. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Keep in mind that the syllabus for a class is a contract between the professor, university, and the participants enrolled in that class. It is not so easy to just up and switch the time. IMO, a nice, cordial email to the professor is in order. Just explain that it's too early to have a class of that nature, any class really and see what can be arranged. I did that with one of my professors when he tried to switch an evening class from 7:00 to 6:30 than 6. We all ended up agreeing on 6:30, but only because we talked about it.

Now, on to my rant:

Dear Left Ear. Knock it right the :censored: off. The excruciating pain and the nasty, foul smelling discharge need to quit ASAP. It hurts like a Mofo, it's rather embarassing to keep having to tug on you in public to be able to hear anything. I'm trying to find a job, and it's next to impossible, especially when I'm not anywhere near 100% Also, you are my main phone ear. Do you know how hard it is to switch ears.

Yes, I was out of Allegra, and I know I should have gotten that refilled, but I didn't have the time or the money. I got some Zyrtec, but apparently that stuff sucks, so it didn't do me any good.

To my Doctor. You SUCK! You know that I have ear allergies, yet when I told you they were bothering me, you just listened to my chest. Fat lot of good that did me. My EAR hurts and is drooling this nasty, snotty I don't know what. I really do NOT want to go back and see you 'cause you're such an ass.

Meh. Off to lay on the heating pad and stick a cotton ball in my ear so I won't get crap all over that.

You all suck,
    Kellly

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Thanks for the advice. I did write an e-mail explaining that it was indeed too early (very polite etc.) and some students can't arrive on time if the class is held at 8AM. It was just a rant after a crappy, coffee-deprived Monday morning. I just don't like Mondays ;)

Oh, and class is scheduled back to 8.30AM :)

Feel better with your ear infection!

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

To [ ]

I want to continue to like and respect you, but the fact that you see me as "unnatural" is a pretty big roadblock.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nice one! Close 121 branches in order to "stay competitive" and then take a young mother of two with an unemployed husband and cut her from full time to part time because we're "overstaffed" (BS!) meaning she loses half of her wages AND her insurance so this crap company can increase profits for the stockholders and pay bonuses to the top dogs and yes, we did take some bailout money thank you very much! And ummmm...no. I'm sorry. But I honestly do not feel like helping you reach your crappy goals this week.

Flu shot, thanks for not hurting! But why do you have to cost $30 for people without insurance? I felt like shit sitting there getting a free shot because I have insurance when that poor couple left because they couldn't afford the shot. And I suck because it didn't even occur to me until I was halfway home that I could have and should have and would have given them $60 out of my wallet and I just didn't think of it. :( I won't let an opportunity like that pass by again, I'll make sure of it.

And speaking of...I cannot fathom why on earth anyone would protest having health care coverage for EVERYone. Why shouldn't other people have what you have? You are lucky to have it, and no one is going to take it away, they just want to give it to the ones who don't have it. Get educated before you speak out against it. Please.

10. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To D:

I distinctly remember telling you that once classes started I would only be able to work about 15 hours a week. For the most part, you have scheduled accordingly, not counting the extra day or two a week I get called in because other people don't show up. So why for next week did you decide to up my hours to 28 without first consulting me? I go to school 4 (often 5) days a week, for 7 hours a day, then come home and do school work for 3 hours. I don't have the time to work 15 extra hours because you didn't hire the 6 new people you were supposed to three weeks ago! I'm tired of not being able to have any kind of life outside of school and work.

Also, maybe you wouldn't have so many problems filling the schedule if you'd fire those people who only bother to show up once every other week and hired someone who will actually work. Don't know who those people are, I'll tell you: C - will only work on Sunday, M - will only work every other Sunday, L - refuses to work any time that's not the weekend, both S's - will only work 3 days a week, K - will only work in Jewelry...
    So you have 5 or 6 people trying in fill in the remaining 100 or so shifts for these other people who don't feel like they need to come in.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I feel the need to clarify that the "young mother of two" is not me! :lol:

Another little rant...big truck full of way-too-fat-to-be-normal-or-natural chickens...why did you turn in front of me so I could see them? :(

And stupid brake light...you KNOW I don't have time to go get you replaced for a few days!! You'd better not earn me a ticket.

12. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Ugh, that is horrible, Smoke :( I can barely get by with what I have, fortunately my parents are supportive. But they won't be around forever. :( I'm lucky they are able to do so, there are people out there whose parents cut them off at a certain age.

Hmm. I don't really have a rant. I just don't feel like ranting. Everyone here must think I'm a bitch or something! :lol:

JMR/SPD (whatever I shall be calling you! :p ) I want us to work together on that fanfic! But please, no Mary Sues!! Ugh, no no and no!

13. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

14. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHY THE HELL HASN'T HE DONE MORE PROJECT SINCE GUEST STARRING ON COLD CASE AND MIAMI TWO YEARS AGO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: [Though I saw the Miami episode back in July, knew he was in it since a week after he GS'd in it, it's not the same]

Now I get depressed whenever I watch the series he was a regular in for a while. :(

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my nephew's teachers,

We are not made of money! We do not agree with all these extra-curricular activities that the sixth grade is supposed to be doing outside of school time. We do not like the fact that you send a note home with the students in extra large type saying it is a requirement for the parents to attend a twenty minute meeting before school starts to discuss these outside of school time events that you want the kids to go on. We have no intention of letting him attend a Red Sox game. For one thing he's just not that interested in the Red Sox and for another thing according to parents whose children went in previous years they didn't get back till well after 1am on a school night to which they were told they had to attend school the next day! Also when do you suggest he sell these 20 raffle tickets that every student is supposed to sell? He's doing his homework til dinner most nights. Maybe you want him to go out after dark! Not to mention there are 3 other kids on this street alone who are 6th graders in this school. And lets not forget that you add in on the bottom of the page that since these are non-school sanctioned events we are required to arrange for transportation. We've been dreading this year with all the time and pressure you put on the kids for fundraising. How about we stop all these extra events that take up so much time and just teach the kids. I doubt he's the only one who wouldn't pass the MCAS if that was a requirement to graduate from the 6th grade! You teachers put way too much emphasis on things outside the education.

On to other things. I understand the need to educate the children on current affairs. First you tell him he can't use any story from within the U.S., it has to be international. Now you're telling him he can't use an A/P story from the internet. Have you bothered to look at the local newspaper, which is the one we get? You're lucky to find a little paragraph here and there of international news. And if they do have a decent international story it's usually that same A/P story word for word - it just doesn't have the name Yahoo on top of the page. And don't forget that you have to subscribe to the paper to get the whole story up on the websites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.