The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sperm Donor:

You have a child to support. You need to get A job to support her and you need to keep this job no matter how much it sucks. If I can clean dog crap, you can keep a job.

Dear person who is apparently sueing me.

I fled the scene? Come again? I didn't bump into your car and then "fled the scene". IF I had bumped your car I would've left my number so we could handle this, and let the insurance companies handle it. But no, you called in the cops? And I "fled the scene"? What the hell?

Hmpf, I feel like a criminal now. :(

And btw, good luck sueing a csi addict. Blue car, hm? If there's no blue paint on my car, you have no proof.
Fled the scene, my ass :angryrazz:

_Hush_ you do need to keep us up to date on this. Trying to sue a CSI Addict is not going to be easy. Good Luck :)
On demand, _Hush_ is being sued: The Sequel. :D

So, cops showed up at my door this morning. (I went to a party last night till about 4am so, seeing cops at 11am was a little startling :lol:)
"Good'day, Miss."
"Good morning, officers." :p
Anyway, they just came in to get a statement from me. The woman whose car I damaged has a witness that saw me bumping into her car while backing up. I just told the cops that I don't remember feeling or hearing anything and that there's no damage to my car. And that I'm prepared for my insurance company to pay for the damages to her car (Her front grill is a little damaged :rolleyes:).

Both officers were really friendly, were patient with me still being sleep deprived (and a little hung over :p) and just did their job.
The judge will hopefully recognize the extenuating circumstances, and this won't go on my record. Yay me :angel:

Dear Drama Coursework and Google..

Ok, ok i understand that my coursework is important and that i need to do it to get a decent grade at the end on next year but why do you have to be so difficult??
Just incase your wondering what i have to do.. make a poewrpoint about Blythe Bohnen, Paul Whitfield, how they are connected, what happend in the 1980's / 2000's to inspire their work, and what links them to your drama piece on Schizophrenia!!
I have two days to finnish it and i've done about 5 slides. :scream:
As for google, your supposed to know everything but i cannot find a single thing to help me :/
Right.. and breathe, my little rant has calmed me down (a little ;)) best get back to it :shifty:

x

Dear J...

I'm so sick of your damn selfishness and of your mommy admiring and adoring and praising you like you were a goddess!!!! I hate that nothing matters but you and that everything is alright as long as YOU get what you want!!! I feel sorry for P.. because he needs to put up with you and I seriously wonder how long he's gonna take it before he dumps you!!! I'm so sick of you and your mother and I dread having to deal with your mother tomorrow, her endless naive-ness and to watch her literally drool over you all the time! I have never seen a mother being that obsessive about her daughter! This isn't effing normal!!!! How can you NOT see that??!!! If my mom were treating me like that I would kill her!! And first I would ask her if she was out of her mind!!!

Oh, that felt good. Thanks for this thread!!!

M,

Why the hell didn't you do what I asked and say hi to K from me when she was at the party? So what you don't know her well, I do. We spent two years in some of the same classes, had a couple extracurricular groups together, were both members of the photography club our senior year and were on the volleyball team together for two years!

Finally 24 hours!! Ok.

J, I wish you would shut up about that already. It's been a month and honestly it's none of your business how I meet people over the internet. I've had a life on the internet going as far back as 1995 but I haven't had an established life until 2005 when I was long past the immaturity of my teenaged years and smartened up about perverts/pedophiles.

So that gives me no less than thirteen years on you, ok? Of course, I took a risk when I went to IM AK, but I figured she wasn't weird or a perv, so I added her. Oh, and I know German so... Uh, yeah, I understood some of what she wrote. Did you? I bet not.

To the public school transportation department,

Hey! The afternoon bus actually got here on time today. For only the 3rd or 4th time in the last 3 weeks! :wtf: What did you all spend your summer doing? It wasn't preparing the busses or the drivers. We've had at least 3 different busses that have gotten here between a half hour and 45 minutes late because of mechanical failures. Hell, one even broke down in the parking lot of the school. And when the bus is actually staying in one piece you send out a substatute driver that has absolutely no idea what the route is. For some god awful reason these subs keep asking the same kid on the bus to give them directions and she has no idea. How hard would it be to print up an instruction sheet with the street names and stops. The school is getting tired of hearing from us (and our neighbors) at 3pm because they're 20 minutes late again.

To V:

This is college you should not be whispering when someone is giving a presentation, yes I called you and your buddy out on this when whispering during my presentation. I called you rude and continued on. After class you tried to make right and apologized, I told you I would not accept the apology and gave you food for thought about you wanting to be a teacher and then asking if you would whisper during their presentations. I could care less if you didn't like my response but it's a very legit question. And honestly I do no think you would make a good teacher at all just by the way you disrespect your peers in class and in campus organizations, that does not have the makings of a beloved educator.

to dr stuck up: if you cannot articulate to me what i did wrong in your class, maybe it is because i didnt do anything wrong in your class? when i see what i get wrong on a test i can work to understand the material better and not make the same mistakes in the future, but you dont post marks until a month after you are back in the states and make no comments about why we got what we got? you tell me you marked us on confidence with the horses, i have been around horses since i was 9. how was i not confident? you tell me you marked us on competence, how does someone i showed how to pick up a hoof and look in the mouth (because they were afraid of the horse!) get a better mark than me??

sure i will meet with you next semester and prove i know what i am doing, but what good is that when you have screwed over my mark this semester? thanks for nothing!

Won't really get to talk to my bestie from Saturday until Monday :(

I have a friend coming over, and I hope to GAWD that she doesn't go on about the things I've brought up before in here. (M, not J if you've actually read my rants and reading this one).

This is more for the second half of the title-- "I cannot say this out loud" :p Though I could, but I don't want to make myself look like an idiot :lol: (The S I refer to is the S I've mentioned before)

S, I am so proud of you :D You take your consequences (now responsibilities) very seriously! :D You don't disappoint me one little bit despite the things you've done in the past that irritated the hell out of me! :p I don't think you made a bad choice for your daughter's godmother at all! Can't really agree for your son's godmother, I never liked her! :lol: Ever! But JM is a much better choice than someone else! ;) I love you, as a really good friend. :D (BTW, I'm totally getting married tomorrow! J/K, J/K!!!!! hihi, I wish I was. If I ever get eloped, you will be one of the first two to know! My bestie L will be the other one of the first two.)

N, you're a fantastic god-mother! I've always questioned you somewhat, but this responsibilty you handle very well! :D

No, I'm not coming to your stupid "Family Fun Day" on a Sunday afternoon when I have to spend way too many hours a week with you and other people that I don't care for! You think I want to spend my time off with not only you but your screaming kids too?? I don't even HAVE a family to bring...why would I want to come and hang around everyone else's rugrats?!

And don't even try to make me feel guilty that you're trying to show your appreciation for us. We would rather have you come see us once and awhile and say "Good job" than throw a "Family Fun Day" picnic. You have no idea how to show appreciation. For one thing, it doesn't mean leaving the rest of us shorthanded while you go shopping with your friends for "Family Fun Day" supplies during work time.

You guilted some of the others into coming, but not all of us. We like each other, but we hate working for you. We don't want to spend time with you on our weekend. Enjoy your "Family Fun Day". I'm going to a movie.

Dear ___,

I hate that you treat me like I'm still in highschool. I've been out for nearly a decade. I've been through a lot (as you well know). I deserve to be regarded as an adult.

Dear ___,

We've been best friends since we were kids and I love you, but that doesn't mean I don't feel hurt when you make snide, demeaning remarks about my son. I know you think that your youngest is smarter and more well behaved than my child. I just wish you weren't mean about it.

Dear "Religion & the Modern World" essay due on Tuesday,

GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE! DO - NOT - WANT!!!

I sick and tired of it all. Why don't I just drop out of school. Wouldn't that be the easy option? Ya'know get a job or something. Why are my parents being so hard on me, and why does my dad take every opportunity to humiliate me? Why isn't he being supportive? Why is everything so stressful?

Why did ____ say he loved me?? Does he even care about me, as a matter of fact does he even know me?? Then why did he say that?? Why don't I have any friends???

Yeah my life sucks at the moment :/

Last edited:
to sephora.com: why are you giving me such a crappy exchange rate?? the canadian dollar is almost par with the american and you are giving me 83 cents on the dollar?!!? in your face, i will have it shipped to the states and pay the american price!

to baby ninja gecko: why do you keep trying to sneak into my house? what do you think you are going to find in here? please stop hanging out by my door and running in whenever i open the door. i try to get you safely back out again but one of these days you are going to get hurt! at least you arent a cockroach sneaking into my house though...

Dear Monday morning,

There are certain things that cannot, and must not occur into your time lapse.
First of all, moving classes to 8.00AM instead of 8.30AM is not done. Several reasons apply here, e.g. the lack of a coffee machine, no cigarette breaks, mental incapability due to sleep deprivation, etc.

Secondly, the level of bullshit of such a course is not adjusted to the level of awakeness of the average student at 8AM. Literary theories of philosophers who had too much time on their hands is not appropriate material for students of which merely a handful have slept more than six hours.
I'm hoping that next week may offer you a chance to try again.

Kind regards,

Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back