The Poll Thread - #3

Popcorn so needs salt :|Popcorn with no salt is icky.

We were once going to...some festival and my friend's mom had made popcorn and those were BURNT and no salt :lol: Oh those were so bad!

^ :lol: That usualy(sp) happens when I make popcorn.

Seriously though I prefer it salty. I find that popcorn is generally a salty food item. I know people who put chocolate syrup on their popcorn & I was like um...wtf :lol:.

Don't really eat popcorn. Can eat the stuff prepacked in the supermarket but the smell of popcorn as it pops makes me sick. (as you can guess I don't go to movies that often for just that reason)

Susan

Chocolate syrup? Never heard of putting it on popcorn before. Ew. I have heard of putting sugar on it. Tried it once. Didn't like it. I agree with allmaple, butter and salt.

I don't really eat popcorn but when I do it's sweet all the way!:lol: However, on occasion I am a bit partial to the salty stuff. :D

I don't really like any kind of popcorn either, but if I really have to choose, I choose salty. The sweet ones have REALLY strange flavours.

i love popcorn! (that felt wierd typing, i don't think i've ever typed it before!)
i like sweet, salty, toffee, chocolate covered, and golden syrup covered too! Although i voted for sweet, because that is what i have when i go to the pictures! :)

I can't eat popcorn anymore because of my braces, but when i could eat it I prefered salty but I'd eat the sweet stuff on occasion. But my absolute favorite was Smartfood popcorn which is the cheddar popcorn.

Back