The Poll Thread - #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Sep 17, 2006.

1. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I usually use Google. It's just easy for me to remember.

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

New poll for this dead thread :D this one suggested by Calihan.

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

rural...more places to go fishin!

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Rural. Meh, there's I've been my whole life and there I'll be rest of my life... if little visits to the cities and few years studying doesn't count :rolleyes: :D

5. jojoirishjojo

jojoirishjojo Hit and Run

Its getting close to by eye appointment...every two years....so what type of glasses frames are 'IN' at the mo peoples? I want to get one new pair!!??

6. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I choose urben... I live in a suburb of the second large city of my country and there is nothing to do out here. Kinda boring. I love to go into town. But the traffic is the downside though. Rural... I'll probably get bored unless going on vacation. Then I just love to be out of town site at a lake within the trees and relax. Or day trips etc. But for daily life. defenitly in the city!

7. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I went with rural. I'm an outdoorsy person and i much prefer the fresh air to some polluted city. Having said that i couldn't live in a cut off rural area. At the moment i live somewhere between rural and suburban. It is surrounded by fields but at the same time only like 5 minutes from the town, so i can still shop and see films. But i can also go cycling and fishing with my dad. I'm also kinda near London so i can ride the train into the city from time to time to see shows.

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I choose urban area. I like the busy atmosphere, the cars and all the people.
    Not at all rural, that's for sure. I don't really like the idea of living surrounded by trees instead of buildings :rolleyes: I think it's too quiet for me, I am not used to.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, okay. Hmmmm. I think, it would be nice to live in a rural area for some time. It's nice for holidays. But I think I'd prefer the urban area. I'm used to live in the city.

10. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

picked rural because thats where i've been all my life so i'm not sure if i'd like to live in an urban area although i think i will and thats where i plan to end up in the next few years. i'm tired of seeing more cows than people.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Chose rural. At 39 I'm living in a "big" city for the first time in my life and I think it's too noisy. I prefer to be able to hear nature. :)

Susan

12. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Suburban - I've mostly lived in suburban areas and that's what I prefer.

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I choose the suburbs :) It's close the big city live and yet still the quiet life of the rural at least until the development happens and then it becomes to busy.

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

It was tough to choose between rural and urban. I chose rural.

I hate living in suburbs, so definitely no. Suburbs are all the same nothing good about them. Houses are all the same and no good restaurants or anything.

I like urban areas with lots to do and good food, but after a while it can get to be a little too much if you spend too much time there.

Rural areas are peaceful you can do a shitload of stuff outside. The occasional trip into urban areas makes urban area fun and exciting but not repetitive.

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Urban babeh. I love busy towns, busy people, loud music, traffic noises, city lights, high buildings. To me that's freedom.