The Poll Thread - #3

Of course sparkling water!!
Honestly, like Dragonfly, I don't really like water. I prefer other drinks.
But if I have to choose, I'll take sparkling water. I mean, still water tastes old and some kind of moldy (sorry ;))

I'm confused. I though Intel was the processor rather than the computer? But then, I know nothing about computers, all I know is that mine isn't on the list and that my husband wouldn't let me buy a dell, but never explained why. :confused:

Thanks for using my idea, Ducky!
Hmm... forgot about HP.
I use a Mac. Macs are the best, and no one can tell me otherwise. My dad brainwashed me at a young age. I love my Mac :D

I just used stuff that DD gave me ;)

My own computer is custom built. My ex originally built it 5 years ago but I've "updated" it myself after that (I mean new everything: MB, HD, memory, prosessor, power supply, graphicscar and even put tiny extra fan there :D )

Our home comp is Fujitsu Siemens

Elsie said:
I'm confused. I though Intel was the processor rather than the computer?

Um... *shrugs*
I'm really good at using computers. Tell me to do something, and I can figure it out. But as for the actual 'hardware'... I couldn't tell you anything about it.

I have a "Custom Built" PC. But it's quite old(3 years). So playing games with Next-Gen-Content (for example Tomb Raider Legend) isn't possible :(

It depends where I'm at. At work it's a Dell at home I mostly use my gateway laptop but I also have a HP desktop. I don't even really like computers. Scary they are everywhere. ;)

Back