The Poll Thread - #3

Dark chocolate - preferably green and blacks organic (I am fussy about my chocolate). What about milk chocolate, the best of both worlds? :)

depends does dark mean DARK chocolate or normal milkchocolate.

I picked "white" but it really depends. If it's Toblerone or Panda... then absolutley white. I love white Toblerone.

If it's just regular chocolate...then milk one (not the really dark one)

And yes, we asked this in first poll thread ;) But it was looong time ago.

:p Okay I talk with my hands and I love white chocolate. I don't know why I like white chocolate over dark chocolate, it usually just tastes better to me. :)

white chocolate!! at easter time my brother always gets a milk bunny and i get a white bunny :D
one of the most delicious chocolate bars ever is bernard calubaut white chocolate with pistaccios *drools*

White chocolate. Mmmm. I also like milk chocolate, but I don't like dark at all. My sister is the opposite. Thinks white is disgusting, but loves dark. I don't understand her.

If it's between dark and white choco, I choose white. But if its between dark and milk, I'd pick milk. :) I don't like the taste of dark chocolate so much, but white tastes pretty sweet. Too sweet in fact.

Without a dubt white chocolate. I can't explain why I prefer white chocolate. Did you all know that white chocolate isn't actual chocolate, I'm not sure what it is exactly.

DARK Chocalate...pure dark, without any nuts is best... I don't like white ones, coz they're too sweet... OH, it's funny that my puppy has the same taste like me...:lol:

Calihan said:
Did you all know that white chocolate isn't actual chocolate, I'm not sure what it is exactly.

It's to do with the ingredients. White chocolate doesn't contain any cocoa solids (just cocoa butter) and, therefore, can't be considered chocolate by most countries 'rules'. :rolleyes:

It's like buying vanilla ice cream which has to label itself 'vanilla flavoured iced dessert' because it doesn't contain any cream! Madness, whatever, it all still tastes as good. :) Crazy laws.

maple cocoa butter is still made from the beans, I think they are processed and the butter itself doesn't contain the mass or solid residue it is the liquid, purified part of it. There is a big chocolate factory in my city, they sometimes do great presentations (and free samples).... :lol:

Back