The Poll Thread - #3

Roka4csi said:
Yes, "i'm a pig" would be a wonderful third choice! :lol:

Add it at once I say!!

Or you could just not add it and make all the piggies feel bad :(.

I'm afraid I can't edit polls ;)

Even though I love the taste of fresh white bread I had to vote for brown head. Maybe it's the fact that brown bread is healthier & has less chemicals makes it taste better for me. The only time I'll have white bread is when my mom brings home pita bread from her bakery but when it comes to sandwiches & bagels brown bread owns, especially when there's 12 grains involved.

i like white bread the most but i know brown is better for you so mostely i eat the brown bread and on special moments i eat white..

This poll was suggested by jorja_fan86 :) (thanks J ;) ).

The question is asking whether you make gestures using your hands when you talk :)

I do. But mostly just when I'm alone. Sounds weird, I know. But when I talk to myself (and I do that a lot) I'm more loosened up I guess. Then I always involve my hands.
When I talk to others I use them for emphasis but not too overtly expressive.

I was giving a presentation in class and the teacher commented on my use of hand movements. It's become a habit to talk with my hands most times because I meet tons of people from all over the world and not always does their first language be English. So I find myself using hands to make things more understandable.

Teacher: "It's not too much but it's not too little. It's just the right amount of hand movement."

Thanks Wibbs :). To answer the question, yes, I do make hand gestures all the time whenever I'm talking. My dad teases me about it & I guess it's cause I'm the only one besides a few people from my mom's side who does that. If you didn't know me or the fact that I'm Greek & you saw me doing all these hand gestures you'd probably think I was a nut cas :lol:. Basically if you ever seen the hand gestures that Stella does on CSI:NY that's basically me :lol:.

I will make hand gestures if I'm either talking about something that I feel pasionate about, or if I'm recalling a memory. If I'm thinking about a memory I'll sometimes make the same hand gestures as in my memory if I'm really deep in thought.

Back