The Poll Thread - #3

Calihan said:
Without a dubt white chocolate. I can't explain why I prefer white chocolate. Did you all know that white chocolate isn't actual chocolate, I'm not sure what it is exactly.

its coco butter, milk, and sugar (and if you get cheap stuff some oils too) not sure exactly what part of the tree makes the coco butter, but the coco in dark chocolate comes from the beans

I just came here and this is a cool thread so I'm gonna say what I chose for all the polls.

1. I picked 'yes contacts'. I used to wear glasses but I thought they made me look ugly and geeky. (I needed them since I was 5.) Contacts are the best thing I've ever bought!

2. I picked 'uh no' because I hate sudoku. I'm really good with numbers but I don't enjoy working with them. I only do sudoku when my math teacher makes us.

3. I chose 'normal mouse' because I've never worked with a wireless and don't really know if it makes all that big of a difference.

4. I chose 'white bread'. Who cares if it has more carbs! I'ts good!

5. I chose 'yes' I'm constantly using hand guestures. My friends always make fun of me because my hands never stop.

6. I chose 'dark' because I love dark chocolate. Total comfort food!

White chocolate if I eat chocolate at all. It's definitely not my favorite sweet. I would much rather have something fruity like Skittles.

Not by choice, I'll read one book at the time. Although I read most books in a few days, then start the next one.

But, I have to read other books for English class, so I don't know if you'd count that.

I said yes :) I love to read. Sometimes, only one at a time, sometimes more. Up to three at a time. Currently, I'm reading two.

I can't read more than one book at a time. I mix up the plots from the books so that it gets to the point where I don't know whats going on.

But I do read more than one fan fic at a time. I find it easier to manage than novels.

Yes, I do tend to read books more than once. Usually I do it when I'm running low on books to read. :lol:

:D I usually read at least 5 books at once, any more then that and I get confused with the different plot lines. I'm also usually reading at least 40 different fanfics, of course they aren't all the same kind of fanfics either.

I don't read more books at a time, cause I'll get confused. I actually took a break from my book of own choice when I heard that I had to read a book for school. And I'm already reading in that other book for 3 months now. I'm such a slow reader :rolleyes:

Well, I chose no because I usually don't but if I'm getting bored with one but still want to finish it then I'll start a new one as well.

Back