The Poll Thread - #3

White bread definitly, I can't eat rye or wheat bread. There's a type of bread you can get a couple steakhouses around here that's a sweeter bread that's brown which I kind of like.

I voted for white bread. :)

And that's basically because that's all my family buys. So if they bought brown bread, I'd eat it too. :p

I chose white bread. It's what I've always eaten. But lately I've been eating more of other kinds too. Especially my dad's homemade bread. Mmmm.

I voted brown bread. Whenever I buy/make a sandwich, I have to have brown bread. I prefer its taste to white bread. :p

I picked white bread, but actually it depends on what Im eating it with. If its margarine or PB&J, I prefer brown bread. If its chocolate spreads or chunky peanut butter, I prefer white bread. I pick my breads according to spreads. :p

^ You mean I should've included an option "I'm a pig, so I don't care which one" :p :lol:

I prefer white bread, though I often eat brown too as my family likes that most so they buy it more often.

Agreeing with Roka, that's a stupid poll. I like both. Actually, I really do eat anything...almost. Can't have the same every day.

I much prefer white bread. I think it is the fact that I know brown bread is better for me so I have to eat the white, just as a principal! :lol:

Yes, "i'm a pig" would be a wonderful third choice! :lol:

Add it at once I say!!

Or you could just not add it and make all the piggies feel bad :(.

Back