The Poll Thread - #3

'normal' mouse!
why bother with wireless :p i have wireless internet connection..and.. yeah it drives me crazy sometimes :p

LtKitty said:
'normal' mouse!
why bother with wireless :p i have wireless internet connection..and.. yeah it drives me crazy sometimes :p

Yeah, I have "normal" mouse too, and I totally agree about wireless internet...I have it and it drives me bats sometimes! :eek: You wouldn't believe the curses my poor computer has endured when my internet connection decides to mess up :eek: :lol:

I have a normal mouse. I would like a wireless one because I get annoyed with the mouse wire, it always gets stuck with something else around the back of the PC. Annoys the hell out of me. :p

I have a wireless mouse. I don't like using the "normal" ones (is there an "abnormal" mouse then? :p), it always get caught at the edge of the keyboard. But actually, I don't use the mouse at all. I use a touchpad. :p

I got a normal mouse. Wireless mouse is okay. Less of a mess but don't know what I'll do if that thing was to get lost :lol:.

I got a normal mouse. I can't find a wireless one that isn't so big. Anyways, right now I'm actually using just the touchpad/trackball whatever you call those things lol. I left my normal mouse at work.

Whoa I haven't been on this thread for a while. I missed voting. :D

I have a normal mouse. :)

I had a wireless mouse but my old PC went to computer heaven and now I have a much more expensive PC with a nice non wireless mouse. ;)

I wish I had a wireless mouse... my current normal mouse works, but goes crazy sometimes... the cursor disappears without warning, and it gets stuck very often. Ugh.

We used to have a wireless mouse, but I think it stopped working or something, so we had to return it. I'm not sure which I prefer though...probably the normal mouse.

There's a new poll again, totally didn't see that :lol:
I got a wireless mouse and I love it. Except for the fact that the batteries are constantly low :rolleyes:

Back