The Official Pets thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GilGrissomCSI, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ceri, I've got a great imagination about pet's names :lol: Nah... some friend of mine came up with the name, and I just lovid it. I took a picture earlier of both of them on their swings, but it was to too dark. I'll try again tormorrow moring, if those *craks* (dutch) will stay on it :lol:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

We just released our Leopard tortoise to the wild because we might be leaving soon, and thought it a good idea for dear ol' Sam to get a head start in getting used to her new home. :(

Ok, it isn't exactly wild, but it's a little sanctuary, so I guess/hope she's happy there.

*sniff* :( I miss her already.

3. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

oh Gaelen, im so sorry to hear that, i cant even imagine wot you must be going through:(, i hope that everything will turn out ok, and that your little tortoise will settle into its new home...

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I miss her :( But I can just imagine her running around through long grass, with the wind through her shell.... :lol: Haha...I'm sure she's happy. Now I don't have anyone to scold for trying to swim in the pool no more :(

5. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Sorry to here that Gaelen :(

This is the newest member to my family, My little pig noodles. This was her at the breeders at six weeks, but shes 2 months now. Her orginal name was Maisy but my cousins ponies called that so shes Noodles now :) Shes a kunekune and is very sweet

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj137/magicmunchies/STF_2213.jpg

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I'm not usually a fan of pigs, but noodles is cute! :D

7. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

ah magic shes adorable,:) i wish i had a farm, i think id have every animal going, well except for rats, mice ( id have them, but me mom wouldnt allow me, as she got a phobia,) oh and i def wouldnt have spiders, nothing against spider lovers, im just a real bad arachophobic, even little ones scare me.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Still stealing my cat, eh? :lol:

Cats are always adorable :D My full-black cat is... very demanding.. Now she has realised that she may get food if she sits next to my bf... he was last week eating pizza (tuna/shrimp) and one piece of shrimp had fallen and cat was faster than my bf :lol:

She also likes to sleep in the shower (warm floor) and is very offended and mad if someone decides to take shower when she is there sleeping.

9. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

Cute little pig Magic :)

I sadly lost my cat Sam.He just disappeared and I have no clue where he went.I miss my sleeping buddy :(

I have two new animals I have no pictures of them yet but ones a guinea pig.Her name is Peyton named after Dr.Driscoll fron csi ny.The name given to her by a wonderful friend of mine.I call her my baby girl lol

The other is my sorta sister's bunny.He is a brown little boy,we call him baby :lol: I think my brother named him.

I shall get pictures to share shortly.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

:lol: I can just imagine how that would turn out. :lol:

When I lived with my Aunt, she had a black cat named Salem. She used to come up and scratch my door in the middle of the night so that she can roam around in the garden. If I didn't answer, she'd go upstairs and bug my aunt/uncle/cousins. :lol: Smart cat :p

11. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Well, we just brought Bengel to the vet again. His sugar is way off again. We had to go for a check up this friday, but last sunday he wasn't doing so well, wo we went monday. His sugarlevel was 2,8 (it has to be between 5 and 10), so it was way to low. We had to change his feeding times and the amount of food.
    Yesterday he was doing very well. This morning too, but this afternoon he was sitting on the couch and just lost his balance and fell off (scared me half to death). I sat with him for a while and he was doing the same thing as last sunday, just sitting and staring and that worried me. So I woke up my mom (she works nights, so she sleeps during the day) and we went to the vet. Now his sugar was way to high again. So the vet decided to keep him again. Maybe it's better that he is there, but I miss him already...:(

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Sorry to hear about Bengel. I hope everything works out well for you :(

13. Ducky

Oh we call her Salem as well sometimes (Yes, Sabrina's cat was Salem)
    My mother has best story. She had come inside in the morning, in a hurry (we have dairy farm) and this cat had come inside as well at the same time. In a hurry, mom just went to shower (and cat was in the kitchen). When mom was in shower, she heard how door slowly was opened, Nappi (the cat) head appeared, looked at mom angry and just said MEOW. :lol: :lol: So mom had to grab towel and went to give food to the cat.

Things that this cat does

-When she wants out, she opens the door to room where computer is (if it can be opened my cat) and just MEOWS once and runs to the door. She doesn't do that to people who, at the same time, are sitting in living-room

-In the kitchen she takes position so you cannot ignore her, if you try to make your way to fridge, coffee machine or out of kitchen.

-When you eat, she comes to sit next to you and STARES (we have benches, not chairs). Sometimes, when you raise your arm, she climbs to your lap and stares you from there. She follows the movement of your spoon/fork. If you simply ignore her, she'll grab your shoulder. Or like she did to me once, she grabbed my shoulder and with other pawn she touched my nose.
    When you put something near the edge of the table (like cheese, cakes, cookies, whatever) all sudden a black pawn appears on that food and tries to grab it

-If you fry bacon or other meat, don't think you can freely throw some to their bowl - cat will catch meat/your fingers right away when you move your hand to throw it

My other cat just looks stupid 24/7 :lol: :lol:

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Wow :eek:

Salem used to come and crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night, and it used to freak the hell out of me. I mean, it's not everyday a furry thing brushes up against you in the middle of the night right? :p Well for me anyways.

If Salem goes out and prowls around outside, she tends to stay out till late, and I have no idea how she gets in. It's somewhere upstairs though...I wonder if she climbs the tree and enters through my aunt's bedroom window or something. Because she's always coming down the stairs and I'm always wondering how she go there :lol:

I love stupid cats. I don't know why - they're useless but adorable. :p

15. Ducky

But it is creepy... I never let cats to my room (except Stripeycat I used to let sleep in my bed) and once she, Nappi, had gone to my room at some point and I didn't know and I woke up at 5am when she jumped on my chest :lol: :lol: almost got heartattack.

The other cat... she is quite good with catching mice and birds but just when she sleeps or sits...she looks so stupid, like she doesn't know what's going on or she has no thoughts, just that empty look and staring right forward.

Oh about cats, I have to say I saw scary thing.. my friend's mom has 21-yr-old siamese (sp?) cat :eek::eek: I don't think they live that old anymore and he was so ...tiny, skinny...and gray... looked like zombie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.