The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
calleighspeedle, Calihan and SpeedsDaughter, I'm sorry for your lost. I've already lost a few pets and I know the pain you're going through. You can always PM me anytime! ;)

As I promissed, here's a picture of my recent pet.
On my birthday with Zara

Okay eggbe4thechicken I'll try to answer some of your questions
Man, sorry I was totes drunk when I posted that. *is ashamed* Thanks for answering though. It's really interesting!

Tarantulas have fangs just like other spiders
:eek: Do all spiders have fangs? You have no idea how much that freaks me out. :lol:
Tarantulas can have LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of babies.
*shudder* How many is lots? As in millions are born, but like 2 survive right? :p I'm gonna have to google. I just don't want the pics to come up on my screen, makes me all jumpy!

How long do regular spiders live for?

I'll stop asking questions now. :eek:

ETA:
They do the nasty and then lay eggs
:eek: *youtubes* OMG I'm going to have nightmares.

Awwww, Nicky, how cute. I have two of those back home with my mother. Couldn't take them with me when I moved out cause I only have a small apartment and they're better off in the backyard, at least during the warmer months... :)

And Dolphin your kitty is soooooo adorable. :D

Here are a couple of pics of our hard working store cats.

Caramel she climbed in between the beds herself. Caramel has always liked the warmth and when she's in the mood she'll bury herself between things to keep warm. The store wasn't cold but she also likes to hide from time to time.
Becky is an extremely hard working cat. If she's not camping out she is usually found sleeping on top of a bag of dog food. She is a very affection cat and loves the attention that our customers give her.

Both cats have been living in our store for almost 7 years now. For those of us that have cats we all know who really runs things :lol: We do get a fair number of dogs in our store and for the most part the cats are very good with the dogs. We only seem to have problems when both cat and dog startle each other and that doesn't happen that often.

Hey Mom, look at my big ears!

That's my baby girl Elphie. I loves her so much! I take her everywhere with me, like those celebrities do with their little dogs. Only... she's like 100lbs. She's not tiny.

Anyway... that's my baby and if you ever happen to see me on the street, you'll probably see her too.

Believe it or not, I've got 10 dogs all together, hubby used to work at an animal shelter and he'd end up adopting the dogs that came through due to Hurricane Katrina. I did have 11, but my husband's Chinese Crested named Krull died a couple months ago.

First of all I'd like to say RIP to Krull

And I'll post the rest of the dogs by age :)
Dierks My very lazy Basset Hound
Earnhardt My Pit Bull, we actually call him Junior cause his dad was a black and white Pit that belonged to my husband's best friend and his name was Dale after Dale Earnhardt :rolleyes:
Rock My Doberman
Bruce Bruce is a Great Dane that was a wedding gift from my grandmother.
Clark White German Shepard
Gilbert :lol: I call him Grissom when he's in trouble, who knew Grissom could be a trouble maker :p
Jake I know it sounds selfish, but Jake is my favorite dog out of all of them, I give all of them the same amount of love, but Jake's my big fluffy pillow, since my husband's constantly out of town. Jake sleeps with his head on my stomach, it's kind of like he knows I'm pregnant and he has to protect me :D He's a mix between a golden lab and a Spitz.
Austin Austin's a mix between a Bluetick Coonhound and an English Coonhound.
Joey :D Joey's in my lap right now :lol: he likes to howl along to Fall Out Boy, I think that's why he likes to be close to the speakers.
Khane Hubby thought it would be nice to get a hunting dog, even though he's never home long enough to hunt due to his work, but I'm glad we got this little pride and joy in the house :p Khane's a Bluetick Coonhound.

:lol: I know you guys are probably going :eek: reading this post :rolleyes: Only 5 of the dogs stay in the house (Jake, Joey, Khane, Gilbert, and Dierks) The others stay out side, I think I'd lose all my hair if they all stayed in the house at the same time :lol:

Hard2Handle, I sorry for your lost.
Congratulations for saving so many animals. :)
My preferred one is Austin, he's so cute...

Wow, Hard2Handle, that's a lot of dogs. They're all so cute though. I love Joey, he looks adorable! I have a dog of my own, and he's a handful! I don't think I could handle that many! Good on ya!

PSG xxx

Hard2handle-wow 10 dogs I probably would be the happiest person ever living in your house hehe I just LOVE..ADORE dogs. There all so beautiful! lucky you with 10 dogs!
Touchcookies-dusty seems so sweet..his eyes talk.
I have 3 dogs and my cat just gave birth on friday tomorrow I will bring some pics.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back