The Official Pets thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GilGrissomCSI, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ive always wanted a horse, but alas, i had to settle for lesson horses. oh well, i always loved them :D
    my favourite was an anglo-arab named sonny. i rode him through most of highschool. whenever i came into the barn or after i put him back in his stall id say 'sonny, wheres my kiss?' and hed put his nose through the bars so i could kiss him :lol:
    animals usually like me, i only rode one horse where im pretty sure she didnt like me. the way she looked at me when i open her stall, i swear if she could talk she would have said 'not you again' :lol:

2. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I have 2 cats, Missy, Simba and Izzie and 2 dogs, Ginger and Pepper

3. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Oh hey! A rat! That's a real cute pet you got there. Bindi sounds like a nice name. Reminds me of Steve Irwin's daughter. :lol: Okay, nevermind.
    It's actually really small! Don't leave it on the floor! :p

5. Asimplekndofgirl

Asimplekndofgirl Rookie

I just got a chihuahua about 2 weeks ago. I named her Sara.

6. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

* Loud Squeeing*
    Ok heart Bindi is beyond cute. More pictures! :lol:

asimplekindofgirl your wee puppy is so darling :D Her big ears make me giggle :)

7. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I have 5 dogs, 3 cats, birds, ducks and chickens.

Pretty much I live on a mini farm.

8. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

Just bought a beta last night, he's blue, purple and some red.

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

with the nice weather finally returning my kitty is getting cabin fever! she sees the sun and immediately thinks its warm out. my brother is always throwing her outside (not literally throwing her) i want her to have her harness with her bell, because she kills things and so we can find her later. but shes getting old now and doesnt really leave the yard anymore, i think its just safer though.
    when my brother puts pixie outside i will go out with her harness and put it on her. sometimes when she sees it she runs back in the house! shed rather be inside than out in her harness :lol: shes also a very classy lady. she doesnt go to the bathroom in the garden. she comes and cries at the door to be let in, goes to her litter box, then cries to be let out again!
    but shes old so she tires out quickly now, she just likes to sunbathe in the window most of the day :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

i Have a dog called Minnie but recently she has taken to think that she is a human. She wont eat out of her dog bowl anymore and she wont eat her dog food instead she likes to sit at the table with us. She wont go outside if its raining and everymorning you are guarenteed to find her in somones bed.

11. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

i have a dog called Ben and i swear he thinks he is human he sleeps on the sofa and everything !but soon i am going to get a snake i cant wait!!i love snakes!!

12. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I have very.....strange pets, i guess.
    I have an english bulldog named Sophie
    a longhaired domestic calico cat named Sesame
    2 african albino frogs
    and like 5 shrimp.....<<<yes I do have shrimp...they are very very tiny though

13. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Well, I had 3 fish.. key word being HAD. They all died last weekend. Even my favorite little chubby Lionhead :( I'm considering just buying one fish this time, and letting him have all the fun by himself! If I could have any pet though, it would be a dog.. I love puggles!

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

dont even get me started on how many fish ive killed. i tried so hard but they all kept dying. :( i felt bad about it, i was able to keep my sucker fish alive the whole time. and he was huge! so i gave him to a guy i work with who has a bigger tank. i dont think ill try to keep fish again

15. Guest

Guest Guest

wow! i love snakes. i have been asking my mum for one since i was about 6 but she is scared of them so the answer has always been no. My friend got a snake last year and its so cool! She also has a tarantulla.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.