The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pet thread

OMG Squeeee that guinea pig of yours is way cute! My niece has one and its name is Maties.. well actually Maties II, but she doesn't know that :lol:

Here's my canary Kazi and cat Mug

JayneEmilysRealm said:
OMG Squeeee that guinea pig of yours is way cute! My niece has one and its name is Maties.. well actually Maties II, but she doesn't know that :lol:

Oh,poor girl!!!That remembers me once being a little child,I went on holiday and my aunt took care of my golden fish,when I came back,they had,suspiciously,changed of colour... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have any pets, sadly, because none are allowed in my apartment. My landlord said I could have a fish tank though, but you can't cuddle with fish :(

My last pet (a cat) died two years ago next month. Someof you might think this is weird, but I had her cremated and her little tin sits on my dresser :)

Hey, heartagram69. Your puppy is so cute :D What breed of dog is it? It looks a bit like a Rottweiler. I <3 Rottie's :D

i luv rotti's too!!! im getting one when im older, and a german shepheard :D

she is a foxterrier/kelpy cross. everyone thinks she is a puppy (she looks liek one) but she is 8 :eek: lol. she is the cutest thing though haha, its cute when we have storms she is freaked of them, she runs and jumps on my lap, or under my covers on my bed. she is the funniest thing at times too.

she is scared of my rats :lol:

Hee! Cute :D
Does she always cover her face like that when you take pictures? :lol: It's so adorable!

i would have guessed she was a shepard cross, and definately a puppy! she sure doesnt look like she enjoys being photographed!
everyone always asks if my pixe is a kitten, shes soooo teeny. shes only about five pounds, but thats if shes just eaten a meal and soaking wet :lol: shes 14 now! shes starting to get saggy tummy skin though, i call it her old lady tummy. but i swear shell cling on to life as long as my brother is around, shes in love with him. but im a suitable substitute if hes not around.
momma never let us have a dog, so i plan to make up for it when i move out. instead of the crazy cat lady ill be the crazy dog lady :D

allmaple said:
i would have guessed she was a shepard cross, and definately a puppy! she sure doesnt look like she enjoys being photographed!
_CSI_Junkie_ said:
Hee! Cute :D
Does she always cover her face like that when you take pictures? :lol: It's so adorable!
nah she normally doesnt care, she was scratching so i took a pic coz it was cute, but sometimes its funni when im in bed (she sleep on the bed) and i get up, if i turn the light on she covers her eyes, its so gorjuz lol.

and yeah everyone thinks she is a puppy, but omg as a puppy she was the cutest thing, she was so small lol, like the size of a kitten haha. and her head was too big for her body cept her tail was curly, its always curly its so cute, it curls up lol, only goes down when there is a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back