The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pet thread

lol shes a brat cause she manages to get away from you and skooch under the bed, she bites me...lol it hurts btw, and she drools when she sees food...and if that isnt bad enough, she puts her drool covered face on your leg.

Re: pet thread

I have a cat called Socks, if you look at the pic then you'll see why, well you probably can without looking! lol. She is older than me - when I got her I was really excited because I thought that I wouldn't be the youngest anymore, wel that didn't turn out! lmao :lol:

Normal Socks

Baby Socks

I would like to add that I didn't have anything to do with putting the babies bonnet on her! That was all my sister! :rolleyes:

Awww! All this cuteness is too much! You all have adorable pets :D Eeee!

Here is a picture of my puppy's boyfriend. Haha ya, my diva doggy has a lover :lol: Although i've had my doubts about his sexuality because of that leopard blanket. Hee just kidding :D
Hee! Cutie <---I cut my face out,Lol

Close Up<---My puppy

lookaboomerang said:
Simone
That's our chihuahua, and my hands and feet, Simone, in her Halloween costume.
aww You have a Chi to (Us Chi owners have to stick together you know) and yours is pretty big to (I say this because Mine is about 8 months old and is 7 pounds everyone tells me thats big for a Chi but His dad was 10 pounds and his vet says thats how big he'll be) anyways i have a Pic somewhere on this thread of the two of us

She's totally full grown. She's 7 years old and she's probably about 8 or 9 pounds. She was supposed to be a teacup, but my girl likes her food, so she's a little bigger. :lol: Will yours do just about anything for a baby carrot? I love that dog--best pet I've ever had. :D

lookaboomerang said:
She's totally full grown. She's 7 years old and she's probably about 8 or 9 pounds. She was supposed to be a teacup, but my girl likes her food, so she's a little bigger. :lol: Will yours do just about anything for a baby carrot? I love that dog--best pet I've ever had. :D
Mine will do just about anything for Everything
I know I've posted this before but for YOU to see what he looks like here is the Pic of us again (coincidently I'm told I look like Jorja Fox... I dont see it but *shrugs*)
Me and Denali

My new baby rat :D

she is so cute and omg so small lol, i tried to get pics of her holding her so u can c how small she is but my god she doesnt stop running, and she is so fast haha.

her name is bindi coz she has a light patch on her head :p

OMG!!! awww.. she's so cute, Toto!! :D I love rats.. my friend has one takes it with him everywhere he goes.. some shopkeepers don't really like it though :lol:

Bindi.. hmmm.. isn't that Steve - Oh Crickey - Irwin's daughter's name?? :eek: I remember he used to call her Bindi Bandana :rolleyes:

i wouldnt have a clue lol, he is a tosser (lol, im allowed to say that, i'm aussie, and believe me, WE ARENT LIKE THAT!!!) LOL.

yeah she is the cutest lil thing lol.

i have 4 atm now, lol. take them with me to skool sometimes, they just either sit on my shoulder or sleep in my bag :lol: its amusing when i nthe middle of class i put one on the table and it runs round the class saying hi to everyone, its so cute haha.

Awww heartagram69 i want your baby rat :D Too cute! I wish i had a rat that would sit on my shoulder :)

Aww Swami i love tortoises...one time i picked one up at a petstore and i scared the poo out of him. Literally :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back