The Off-Topic Thread.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GreenCourage, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

hey i work on saturday, too...
    it sux
    but like you, tinkerbell , it's only for 4 hours...

can't wait sunday evening to watch CSI... <3

2. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I danced around my room when i saw that my name got changed. It was a very joyous occasion :D Woooot! No more crappy user name for meeeeee :lol:

3. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

omg i have never noticed this thread...weird!

well ummm i love talking to brandon on msn! and i watched dora today...cause im cool.

4. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Loud obnoxious music outside. Someone kill them before I eat the stage. Why do college bands perform anyway, our campus barely fits our bags, its supposed to fit a freakin stage! :mad:

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh sweet lord I hate this bug.
    Lipoptena cervi. The deer ked.

picture

It gets so easily under your clothes and hair and you cannot feel it until it moves a bit and even then it's so attacthed to your skin and doesn't GODDAMN DIE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU SQUEEZE!

I was three hours in forest and so far 7 found crawling in my hair :mad:

Two years ago these things weren't in my area :mad:

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ducky, that looks disgusting. But points to you for not freaking out like some girls I know. Sheesh, they just SCREAM their heads off like that's gonna help.

Man...I went to the library today and it was friggin' noisy. Phones blasting here, there. People talking NOT whispering. Kids running around..Gahh....where are all the librarians!?

7. Ducky

My freaking out is that you have to be fast if you plan to catch it because once it stops moving, it's hard to find. Those are really disgusting. Much of "ARRRRRRRRRGH!" when in the forest (which is bit difficult when you have saw and it's running :p )

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: I hate insects. I was chased by wasps once and let me tell you...NOT fun.

...My floor is dirty and there's cake on it from yesterday. Off-topic enough? Good. ;)

9. wibble

wibble Corpse

Bloody spiders are the worst for me - I'd rather tackle a snake than a spider :eek: They're everywhere this time of year, crawling around in the most strangest places...

*hands Geni a mop and bucket of water to clean her floor* :p

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*sigh* Well I'm glad someone has finally motivated me to clean up my floor. *takes mop and salutes* :lol: ;)

Oh gosh, I don't like spiders. And along with spiders, I dislike ants. I once had a whole colony of ants in my walls, and they would eat at the wood whenever it was really quiet in my room, and then they all turned into flying ants. :eek: Suffice it to say, it took me some time to get back into my room.

11. wibble

wibble Corpse

Muhahahahaha...I used to kill ants when I was a kid by pouring boiling water over them :devil: But that's because we had a big colony of red ones swarming around our back garden each year. They seemed to like the cracks in our pavement leading down to the lawn :lol:

12. Ducky

Geni, you still eat that cake?

Ants. We have these pinetree in front yard.in June me and mom noticed some traffic in front of our door, from barn to that tree. Some were seen already last summer but now it was heavier. WE got some spray and me was sprayin' and killed lots of ants. Well, few days later they came back.
    Took stronger stuff and put it around the tree and also to the trail near barn. Haven't seen them since :|
    They are ok as long as they keep distance to the house.

13. wibble

wibble Corpse

You know what all this talk of ants reminds me of?...

Horatio pictures and the mysterious ants in the Miami forum :lol:

Sorry, I just had to mention that :p

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Hey i used to torture ants too! Only back then i thought i was teaching them how to swim when i placed them all in a sink full of water. then as an amusement park ride, i'd open the drain and they'd surf down the water twister :D
    i love bugs - sometimes. i found a dead fly on the balcony, dissection tonight! you're all invited :)

15. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Killing,torturing ants? :eek:

*Runs away from this forum.*

(Hormiga = ant).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.