The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*splutters* :eek: Lucky you! :D Oh, I wonder what'll happen when you reach 10000? :p I'll never have pleasure of lovely titles ever again *sniffs* :(

But I suppose 'moderator' is the best title to have really :devil:

:lol:

*is shocked*
Did they do little tweaking there after that thread in QSF? :eek:

That doesn't make sence...first Corpse then you go back to CSIs :p

And I agree with wibble about the title.. tho, admin wouldn't be bad title either :p

Wow! I've never just noticed that til you told me. :lol: I guess it was always there, but the two people who ever reached 8000 posts were moderators. :p

Ooooh!!! Oooh!!!

PICK ME!!! Pick ME!!!

I want to work for you. Pretty pretty please? I do need a job, and good coroners are so hard to come by... :lol: :rolleyes:

No.

I'm not taking on any at the moment. :p Besides I feel like cutting people by myself .

No.

I'm not taking on any at the moment. :p Besides I feel like cutting people by myself .

Meanie :p

You *scare* me! :)

~~~~

off topicness...

I cannot believe that my country music station Y101 (http://www.y101.fm) is going from the CANADIAN country music countdown (which they compiled themselves) to the AMERICAN country music countdown.

Me be not a happy camper :(

You know what makes me laugh? Those who have been here longer, know my connection to cookies...

And everytime I go "My Home" I just start to laugh when I see words "My Cookies"
Feels like I'm having store there :lol: :lol:

I always thought there was something more to your cookies other than...you can eat them :lol:

Now I know what it is - thanks for clearing that up Ducks :p

And yes, 'cookies' is such strange (yet amusing) internet term :lol:

I always want to click it thinking "I wonder how much cookies I have and what kind of" :lol: :lol:

In 2 weeks I'm going to Disneyland Paris! Yay! It's the first time I've ever left England to go on holiday!

Next year I'm also on a Student Exchange with France. Yes, today is going well for me :D.

November 1st- Star Wars III comes out on DVD. I love Autumn (winter is better though)!

i love this thread, even though i forgot about it!

so........

Anyone like shoes? It's so fun shopping for them! i love adidas and converse!

this thread is truly great.

basically i'm a shoe-aholic. flip flops are awesome.

boredom is comsuming me today. yay for the weekend though

just wondering why threads about accepting homosexuality happen to last much longer than a thread about Prophet Muhammad and respecting other religions... really gets to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back