The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, it's ok...she quit earlier. She won lots of medals :D She was such a kickass skier :D

Did you btw watch GP final? :eek: Did Thorkildsen say "fan" (or faen, how the hell you write it) after he threw that 89.90?

They didn't show it on tv here :( but I read it on the internet earlier today.. and it's written "faen" :D
I think it's sad that Tero didn't throw better in Helsinki, since he has been the best all season.

Hey people! Did I mention that school takes up like 80% of my time? Getting on the bus at 6, getting home at after 4:30? Ah. It's so nice to have a life again. ;)

AND I HATE MATH! WHEE!

They didn't show it on tv here :( but I read it on the internet earlier today.. and it's written "faen" :D
I think it's sad that Tero didn't throw better in Helsinki, since he has been the best all season.

Yeah. Poor him had so much pressure in Helsinki :(
He has new haircut :D

Yes. Poor Tarja. She'll be back pretty soon tho! :D I'm just keeping Marco in my avatar for a while cos I feel like it. ;) Doesn't he look great? I think you were looking at the smoking smiley, I realised I pasted in the wrong link and changed it. :p

Alright my peeps...this is it for a while. Tomorrow I will be going into surgery and I don't know when I'll be back, as I will have trouble sitting down. All you guys take it easy, and I'll be back before ya know it! *hugs* Bye!

Yes. Poor Tarja. She'll be back pretty soon tho! :D

Jolly good!! :D

I'm just keeping Marco in my avatar for a while cos I feel like it. ;) Doesn't he look great?

*cough*that'samatterofopinion*cough* ;)

I think you were looking at the smoking smiley, I realised I pasted in the wrong link and changed it. :p

Yes, I was, which threw me there for a bit :D

Wow! I've never just noticed that til you told me. :lol: I guess it was always there, but the two people who ever reached 8000 posts were moderators. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back