The Off-Topic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really tired of my brother. He's 24...and every time we watch some tv show, like now Cold Case, he annoys the hell out of me. He keeps asking questions all friggin' time!
"Who's that?"
"What this has to do with the case?"
"Who's that?"
"What he had to do with this?"
"What happened in the beginning?"
"Who's that?"
"What she has done?"
"What's her name?"

oh fuck it, if you are going to watch it, watch it and shut up and if you cannot follow it, then don't fucking watch it! But just shut up
"What's your problem with my questions?"

BECAUSE THOSE ARE FUCKING ANNOYING!

Sorry... had to vent that somewhere.

I have the same problem with my Mum occasionally ^^^ She'll be watching a soap like Home & Away with me and she constantly asks questions throughout the whole episode:

'Who's that?'
'What happened to him?'
'Why aren't they going out anymore?'
'Why are they so angry?'
'Why are they upset?'
'Why aren't those two speaking to each other?'
'Does she fancy him?'
'Does he love her?'
'I thought she was having a baby?'
'When are they getting married?'

Well, I think you get the picture :D though luckily it doesn't happen too often, but when it does, I'm sat there answering her questions with the minimal amount of speech necessary so I can listen to what's going on in the episode, but at the same time thinking: Geez, can't you stop asking me so many bloody questions? If you wanna know what's going on why don't you watch it? For goodness sake, can't you be quiet for just half an hour so I can watch this in peace? Just freaking half an hour! :mad:

So yeah....you're not the only one :D :lol:

*bumps up thread* -- Please do skip this post. Had to write it cos..I had to. :p

Hmm. I'm seriously being weirded out. Today. My friend has been sending me three text messages a day which I only reply to one or none. On MSN, He'd tell me "I'm bored cos No one is on my list" then suddenly puts up a display picture saying Will you go out with me? or "I love you" with a picture of monkey. Ahh, it's so funny if I mention that the monkey looks cute or something., he'd go offline. :lol:

STILL. I'm weirded out. Three freaking text messages a day. : | I shouldnt have given him my number. :eek:

*bumps up thread* -- Please do skip this post. Had to write it cos..I had to. :p

Hmm. I'm seriously being weirded out. Today. My friend has been sending me three text messages a day which I only reply to one or none. On MSN, He'd tell me "I'm bored cos No one is on my list" then suddenly puts up a display picture saying Will you go out with me? or "I love you" with a picture of monkey. Ahh, it's so funny if I mention that the monkey looks cute or something., he'd go offline. :lol:

STILL. I'm weirded out. Three freaking text messages a day. : | I shouldnt have given him my number. :eek:

:eek: Stalker material? Just really likes you? Hard to know. :)

My off-topicness...

I saw a friend that I hadn't known was moving into residence in the residence cafeteria (so I can reasonably assume that she's LIVING in residence because her phone at her apartment is never answered, and people dont usually eat in residence unless they live there).

I thought it was interesting. Now to phone down to the Rez Desk tomorrow and see if she is in fact in residence :)

Oh and this random girl comes to my table to eat at supper (otherwise known as dinner to some of you, the meal at about 6ish pm.) Then she asked, "Are you Christina?" which really freaked me out because I honestly didn't recognize her.

Turns out that she had been the one who had wanted to buy some of my textbooks from me when I had posted on the LJ forum for my university.

And somehow she knew it was me. Weird...

My off topicness :lol: Since eveyrone else is sharin thought I would too...

I just got some contacts, not soft. These are rigid gas permeable lenses. Have any of you wore these? I was wondering how long it was going to take to get used to them...cause at this point I'm ready to get rid of them and I've only had them since Friday afternoon :lol: They are supposed to make your vision better if you have an astigmatism than soft contacts do so I was wanting to stick w/ them but dang these things burn like crap and I constantly feel like I got something in my eye so if any of you guys have worn these I could use some advice :)

I got "I love you" icon to my phone and one ringtone and I knew those weren't from my bf :lol: it was 4 years ago... then I realized on guy in my class had crush on me :lol: :lol:

Anyway.. Jeff... if you still read this thread, Hanna Pakarinen released her 2nd album on 7th :p
And shhh... don't tell anyone I listen to her music :lol:

:D We are watching my cousin's dog til tomorrow! It's a Great Dane, and his name is Balder. I just took him for a walk, and boy is he strong! :D It's like walking a little horse :lol:

OOohh... Sirisirisiri :D Guess who sat next to me today? When I was watching athletics? :D
Marja-Liisa & Harri Kirvesniemi :D :D
M-L had birthday today and they gave her flowers there and she made speech :D their older daughter's hepathlon started today, she's same age than I am... younger girl is 15. :D

Woohoo!

Don't ya remember Marja-Liisa at all? :eek: Harri's head was funny when he skied :D they were so great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back