The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Last night's episode really did not thrill me in the least bit. I knew from the moment I saw the worker that it was him. I miss Kate. I miss NAVY NCIS.

I think NCIS has some of the best writers there are. The CSI:Miami writers need to watch NCIS and learn how to write a great show. They did a crappy job with Speed. NCIS did a great job with Kate's death and her grieving co-workers.

Ziva fit right in from the beginning. I like her so much better than Kate. I love how she messes up english phrases. They are quite funny. I thought last night's episode was really good. It made me laugh several times.

I love to be able to watch a crime show which not only includes working the crimes but also has the cast have so much fun together. Reminds me of Season 2 of Miami.

I absolutely love this show this season.

Someone asked in an earlier post when the next new show was, it is 01/24/06. They showed a preview last night. Can't wait to see it. I'm just glad that I always tape the show even when I watch it because I was thinking that last nights was a repeat and then I got on here and saw that it was a new eppy. At least I got to watch it.

Sean Murrey...he looks, acts, speaks, and is the same age as my friend James Murrey's brother...funny story...his name is sean...but it's not the same person.. WEIRD!

I just started to watch this show this year and I love it. I love Gibbs and how he is always smaking everyone in the back of the head but it is mostly Tony. I think that is so funny. lol. I also love the idea of Tony/Ziva getting together cause I so could see them being together. Whenever they are sparing with eachother my tv screen is always fogged up. lol. They are so hottt together.

Anyone see last night's ep where Duckie gets put in a coffin? And poor Kate!

tuesday! ncis tonight! i think it's funny how i watch csi miami on monday ncis on tuesday csi ny on wednesday and csi lv on thursday...dork much?

tuesday! ncis tonight! i think it's funny how i watch csi miami on monday ncis on tuesday csi ny on wednesday and csi lv on thursday...dork much?

I know I saw the same :) :) :lol: :lol:

Me too. And I also watch Lost, Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives and Dancing with the Stars :p
Much viewing pleasure every week (except holidays).

i think its so cute how kate is getting upset when mcgee has another girl around. friday im confused cause i don't know what to do haha same on saterday but sunday comes and oh man i got extream makeover home edition..dh...haha then dreaming of monday to got togofied!

Well, I don't really watch Miami or New York... but on Tuesdays I'm all about NCIS, LV on Thursdays, and NUMB3RS on Fridays.

Also, has anyone noticed that they got a new picture on the NCIS page on CBS.com? I really like it. Everyone looks very happy and fun. :)

Never heard of NCIS....... haven't seen it advertised over here so I'm guessing we dont get it in the UK do we???

I just recently (About 2 weeks ago) became addicted to NCIS. I, offically, am a crime show ho. :lol:

I think my favorite character is Abby; She is SO cool! Especially in the last episode, where she was making up her own conversation between Gibbs and herself!

Haha well, welcome to the fandom. I'm pretty much a crime show ho too. Abs is totally awesome, but my favorite character is Ziva.

The scene where Abby was making up the conversation is classic! :lol:

I really love NCIS. I was sad that they killed Kate and didn't know how the new girl would be and thought she would be horrible but she was great. I really like Ziva and also the new Director, forgot her name and will probably remember it after I post this. But anyways I like how Ziva and Tony get along its kinda funny. Plus Gibbs hit her in the back of the head. I love the episode where Tony is accused of murder and at the end Abby had taped up the assistant dude. I figured she would say something along the lines 'he tried to kill me' not 'Now can I work alone?' or something like that. It was so great.

I just recently (About 2 weeks ago) became addicted to NCIS. I, offically, am a crime show ho. :lol:

I think my favorite character is Abby; She is SO cool! Especially in the last episode, where she was making up her own conversation between Gibbs and herself!

took the words right out of my mouth! :D

Abby and Gibbs are my favorite because they are so cute together, i loved the conversation thing and they just get along togehter so well

i think that Abby and Ducky are the only ones that Gibbs connects to, i mean the realationships there are so much difffernet than between the other agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back