The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Re: The NCIS Thread!

EEK! :eek: Big news guys...

I never knew this, but apparently my aunt and uncle are really good friends with the actual NCIS agent who advises for the show. My cousin (their son) was at a football game or something (I just found out so I'm not sure of exact details) and not only did he have lunch with the real-life NCIS advisor, but MARK HARMON was there too!!!

I haven't talked to my cousin himself yet because he's still out of town, but my aunt called me because she knew how much I like the show. This is really cool for me because I've never had any connections (however remote) to any celebrity... and the fact that it's Mark Harmon makes it ten times better!

I'll be sure to keep you updated as I find out more... :D

2. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Aw, but it was so cute that Ziva was driving him home and making him dinner...I adore those two together. I want them together, but not anytime soon...the sexual tension is so much fun to watch!

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

So is tonight a new episode? Because I am so confused.

4. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

so it appears...as least according to TVGuide.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yay! Thanks for helping me with that, chrissy0! :D

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

:lol: :lol: Hurray a brand new episode tonight I just can't wait!

7. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

A little more content to your posts, please. There's plenty of stuff you can add, like: what happened in the previous episode (what you liked and disliked), what you like or don't like about the characters, How interesting are the previews for the next episode and how, etc, etc.

8. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I'm really excited for tonight... now that you mention it Cat the previews did look really interesting. Plutonium? That's never good.

Does anyone know if we'll be getting more continuity with Gibbs and his wife/daughter? We've really just been getting small little bits of information. Normally that'd be a kind of cool way to do it, but what they're giving us doesn't make much sense when you put it all together. Any ideas?

9. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I tried to enjoy an episode. I really like the characters, but the stories are getting really dull. The show needs some new writers or something. I regularly watch a lot of other crime dramas, but this one just isn't keeping me interested anymore. :(

10. RBC

RBC Coroner

I think NCIS has one of the best writers. I love CSI, but how crappy did they handle Speedle's death and Aiden being fired. Aiden hasn't even been mentioned afterwards. The NCIS writers did a great job handling with Kate's death.

This episode was pretty good, but not the season's best. Like always, I liked the tension between Tony and Ziva :D

11. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

i've watched ncis a view times when i was at my friends home and it's quite ok, though sometimes ab bit confusing....
    but michael weatherly is just...awww ^^

12. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

When is the next new episode?

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i dont think ive ever laughed so hard at a tv show as i did for last nights episode!
    as much as i thought the relationship between cate and tony was perfect, i am really enjoying the banter between tony and ziva. i didnt think the writters would be able to pull something like that off after killing cate, i honestly thought the show would be ruined after that. but i was proved wrong! i wonder now that they are moving on after the death if they will continue to refer to cate now and again? she was obviously important to everyone and it would be sad if the show let the memory of her die away.

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D I loved the episode. I just absolutly loved how Ziva was really good at lock picking, and like always I loved the tension between Tony and Ziva. I also loved how they all showed up in their casual cloths, and how Tony made the comment about Gibbs getting married again, because of the suit he was wearing. Another thing I thought was hilarious was when Gibbs asked Ziva if she was waiting for an invitation, and how she thought that he was actually getting married.

15. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Ziva is one woman who knows how to take of herself! She has tricks up her sleeve that Tony doesn't even know. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.