The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Great ep. At the begining of the ep we got a huge look into McGee's life. Big into computers, technology, and online gaming. Yet he loves books, records and believes in typing on a typewriter. Where apparently He is working on a detective stories cira the 30's. Plus even though he flirts with Abby they are not an exclusive couple. And the women he chooses are beautiful and smart. I think it was great and it was nice to get a better handle on him.
Here is my question it looks like he was online helping guide people participating in live strategy of a game and they said they were red cell. Did he not suspect that the people he was guiding were the same people in the case?

I totally agree. xforce! Loved getting more background on McGee at the beginning! We got some insight into Tony on the Good Housewives episode so it was cool to see more on McGee...loved the woman who wandered out as they left and SO wish Tony could have been there to see her! :) Good catch on the gaming thing - that does ring a bell. odd! perhaps they'll get into it later. yipeee...another new episode next week!

I didn't like it when Gibbs got mad at McGee, it wasn't his fault that the guy was using a laptop. But that was funny when they walked in on the slumber party. rotflmao

I've only seen one episode of NCIS :((the one when the sniper is killing recruiting officers and to get the sniper three members of the team go undercover - the older guy is the recruiting officer, the lady with the short hair is also in the office and out ranks the older guy but has problems with her uniform - bars out of order and forgets her hat, the other guy pretends to be a telephone repair man and places microphones on the telephone poles so that the really smart girl can triangulate the sniper's position from the sound of the bullet hitting the glass window of the recruiting officer.)

I can't watch NCIS because Tues. @ 8pm is American Idol :p :rolleyes:!

Ok, I thought tonight's episode was cute . Tony FINALLY able to be nice to McGee when he hears about how he lost his first car. So funny!

I'm so excited about next week's episode!

Posted by Tripp3235:
Ok, I thought tonight's episode was cute . Tony FINALLY able to be nice to McGee when he hears about how he lost his first car. So funny!

Aww and he even gives McGee a small hug. :lol:

The more I look at Jimmy the more he reminds me of a very young Grissom. :lol: :rolleyes:

It was a good ep and Tony was very likable today. Losing his car man that's hard. Man Abby can come my church any time she wants :D

That was so awsome when Tony was told about McGee's first car. He was like I never knew, sounds like he had a dieses or something. But then the end when the saw Tonys car get crashed. rotflmao. so funny. guess he needs to get a new car now. Or I could take him to work with just a few detours :devil: on the way if you get my drift. ;)

I just recently started watching Ncis and I am glad I did. The show is amazing and I love Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back