The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Re: The NCIS Thread!

I'm so nervous about this new episode tonight! In the teaser, Tony looked deathly ill and Kate said he was dying! I don't want Tony to die! I hope he doesn't... :(

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't worry, I'm sure Tony's not going to die. However he did look pretty awful in the preview, it breaks my heart. I mean, when I saw him getting drugged in one eppy(forgot the name)I was like "Holy hot!" But this time it's different. I'm glad to see Kate worry about him as she usually acts like she doesn't care. Can't wait to see Gibbs' reactions.

Speaking of Gibbs, he was on the Late Late Show last night. He looks completely the same as he does on the show, his hair, his voice, his outfit. I'd love to hear something, or in this case, anything about his comments on his co-stars tho.

3. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

SWAK rocked and Tony may have a new girl Kate or the nurse :)
    but we have to wait 2 weeks for the last EP and one of the team doesn't survive. Any spoilers on this?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG!!!!! They did not just say that the season finale is in two weeks and that one of the agents won't make it. They didn't. How on earth am I going to survive two weeks!?!?!?!?!?

5. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

okay....so i loved the episode... but now that i've just talked myself through an episode telling myself they won't kill off one of the team, I hear the promo. NOT ACCEPTABLE! the reason why I love the show, why the majority of the audience loves the show is the interaction between the characters and the chemistry of the team. they cannot kill someone off. as much as i love the show, it may be a deal breaker for me. i can't imagine the show without a member of the cast. granted, McGee is a recent addition, but i love him!!! arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

They're probably going to kill McGee, only because I love him, and TV love to kill the things I love.

7. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

I'm so glad Tony survived! And Kate finally showed some feelings for him. My shippy little heart is content for the time being!

A for who dies...my guess would probably be McGee, but heck...I'd be really really sad to see any of the team members go. I love them all! Why are they killing one off?!?! :mad:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I hate the fact that one is going to die too. I don't want any of them to because they are all so great! Wonder if whoever dies will be replaced that that skinny chick that came in to help on last night's show? I didn't care for her.

9. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

I don't want any of them killed when the chemistry is just getting good. I don't want McGee killed off either espically since we just got insight into his character. No fun.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

On the episode:
    It broke my heart seeing Tony sick. I knew from the beginning that he's not going to die, but still. What really put me on the verge of tears was when Gibbs came in to tell him that he would not die and he was trying so hard not to cough, probably for fear of infecting Gibbs since he didn't know the virus was not effective any more. It did get me confused though, so the virus is suicidal, but didn't that doctor whoever say the survival rate was 15 percent? How did Gibbs know Tony's not going to die? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering, English is not my first language after all.

They better not be attempting to put any new guy into the show, if they are, it better not be that Cassey girl. Kate and Abby are all I need.

On the Finale promo:
    Talk about de ja vu, CSI:MIAMI season 3 premier promo anyone? I absolutely hate to see anyone go, but if I must take a guess, I'd say it's going to be McGee. Oh I can't believe I said it *runs off to bang head against the wall* But no matter who it is, it CANNOT be Tony, it must not be.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

i just reallie started to get into NCIS b/c my grandparents watch this show all the time and are always talking about Tony and Kate and how funny they are. i think they are hilarious i love to watch them bicker with each other and then Gibbs comes in and they're all quiet.

i think i felt worse for Kate that Tony got sick b/c she seemed soo heart broken and all her feelings were about him were coming out. i liked how Tony even though he was soo sick he still has his sense of humor and threatend Kate with the wet t-shirt pic ( i have a feeling they will never show that pic they'll just talk about it)

i like the cast of this show very much. no one annoys me, they all seem to get along nicely and the actors fit and play their characters very well.

does anyone know if NCIS is coming out on DVD? i need to catch up.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I cried during this past eppy. It was so sad. I thought Tony was going to die. But it was so sweet that kate finally showed emotion towards tony. i also liked the part where gibbs and mcgee were in the big blue suits.

You need to get a life.

I don't want another wife.

life gibbs life

13. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I LOVED this episode. So good!! I loved how Kate decided to pretend to be infected too and go off on him. And she wouldn't leave him until the doctor threw her out of there. I also loved Gibbs flick on Tony's head and great acting too as the look on Tony's face was so convincing.

And then the end when Kate decided to spend the night and Tony started saying how this scene reminded him of the end of Alien.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Thought that was a great line!

15. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

That was so great. It cracked me up. I love Tony's sense of humor.

What was it again that Kate said to the nurse? Something about Tony being so...and the nurse interrupted and said "funny." I thought that was a great scene too. So many great scenes in this eppy! Too bad I had to be in fear for Tony's life in this one! I really thought they were going to kill him off, especially since the word is someone is going to die. I'm glad Tony's escaped death...for now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.