The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Re: The NCIS Thread!

I believe Kate apologized to the nurse about Tony being sexist. I'm glad the nurse stuck up for him and forced Kate to admit that Tony really does't bother her.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah that was hilarious :lol:

Also the secne where Gibbs says to Abby something like "You are great" and she pretends she can't hear him, driving him crazy :D Oh and the scene where Gibbs clutches at a security guard's collar while pointing at the doctor whoever with his gun, he's so damn cool.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That whole episode was great. There were so many good parts in it. I think it was one of the best episodes I have seen.

4. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Does anyone know where I could find the NCIS theme song?

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

NCIS theme song is written and performed by numeriklab
    numeriklab but according to http://www.onscreen-credits.com/ncis/

"numeriklab, the group who wrote and performed the NCIS theme song, have a website at www.numeriklab.com. Unfortunately, due to copyright issues, they had to take down the streaming version of the theme song. I guess you'll just have to watch the show to get your theme-song fix."

Don't know if it is any place else thats all i could find real quick.

6. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Do you know if the theme was just made specifically to fit into the 30 seconds or so of opening credits or was there a whole song? (It'll help me find it...) Or does it have a name?

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am sorry i don't really know but if you put in the first part of the post (the first line) in a search engine, thats how i found the rest from there on.
    I don't much watch NCIS very often, and when i do i haven't honestly heard the theme song, i got the who part of it from TvTome.com you might find more there if that helps. sorry. ;)

8. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

With Tony being my favorite character, this episode almost made me cry. I had a feeling they wouldn't let him die. Even when he's sick and was on the verge of dying, Gibbs still smacks him in the head. But this one was more out of care and concern rather than Tony's behavior.

I didn't get to see the preview for the next one(was taping this show and "House" right after it and the timing cut off the preview). However my family saw the preview and my sister wondered if maybe they were bringing in another agent from somewhere else and they were the one to die. Just got into watching the show this season and I would hate to see anyone die. :(

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Gargh!!! *bangs VCR with a hammer* I want TiVo! *cries* I completely missed this episode because of a rehearsal. Can someone throw me a synopsis?

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I missed the episode, Twilight Could someone fill me in on DiNozzo?

Here is the offical NCIS website.

Picture: [​IMG]

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hah! It's a cute picture^^

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Lol, the pic reminds me of someone I know.

Yeah, you guys keep saying that its McGee who's gonna die but I really don't think so. I kinda wish that it was him, being that (even tho he's wonderful) he's not ma fav. But after watching the preview I was so mad that I tried to think about who they would kill off the show. The whole idea is stupid b/c the cast is perfect but w/e.

It won't be Kate or Tony b/c they have too much going with them two. It won't be Abby, she is too peppy, besides she's not even a field agent. I really don't think it'll be McGee b/c after watching many many season finales they don't normally kill someone who's doesn't have a major role. They normally try and shock ppl. So I don't think its Ducky either.

I think the only person left is... *sobbs*... Gibbs! I love Gibbs. I would cry if they kill him! But I think that's who they'll kill. Think about it. There gonna kill someone important that we all love = Gibbs. Ya know how Tony keeps acting like Gibbs? Well, I think that they might be doing that so when/if Gibbs dies Tony would take over. It's really sad to think about it but I think Gibbs is the one who's gonna die! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

But, don't listen to me. This is all something I came up with. I really have no proof to back it up. Just my opinion.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

You know, I've also become to doubt they are going to kill off McGee, but Gibbs? I genuinly don't think so. I mean, can you imagine Grissom getting killed off CSI? Gibbs is the heart and center of the show, they'd be pretty stupid to take him out. My new guess would be Ducky, no reason, just guessing.

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Nooooooooooooo, not Ducky.
    There are some regular characters that might be killed off. Two that come to mind are Jimmy, Ducky's assistant, and the FBI agent played by Joe Spano. There have been some other recurring characters, but I can't remember their names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.