The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Certainly, Tate stands for Tony/Kate shippers. Gabby stands for Gibbs/Abby. Kibbs stands for Gibbs/Kate.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

that definitely sounds interesting. :D Can't wait.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you! I figured all the other ones but not Tate, shouldn't it be Tote? Just kidding :cool:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

oh, and, I wanted to say I love Tony's voice! absolutely hot!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally love Tony, while my mom thinks that he is a jerk. She doesnt know what good for her.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am an anti-shipper. I don't want anybody to get together with anybody. No longing glances, no stolen moments. Just do the frickin' job and do it well. You start with the whole pairing up thing and the show becomes more about the pair than the job (witness JAG). If I wanted to watch people getting it on I'd go watch Dippy Housewives or a soap opera.

Cranky Shadow today.

7. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

Thank you. I feel the same way about this show.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

In truth I don't want it at all either. But I'm trying to learn to accept the things about TV shows that I cannot change. :p I'll have to wait and see when it happens as to whether or not this is working, LOL.

The good news is Bellisario said that he would NOT go the Harm/Mac route, so he may not do it. Or that if he does do it, it may be short lived. Just guesses on my part.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I man only one ship, and that is the good ship Gibbs/Abby - I can't stand any other pairing on this show and especially nothing involving Tony! :p

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Gibbs and Abby would be incestuous. She's young enough to be his daughter for one thing and secondly their vibe is very paternal. Gibbs treats Abby the way a father treats a daughter. So go ahead and shoot.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm not sure I'd say their relationship is paternal...but I can't see them getting together either.

12. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

From anoother NCIS thread:

13. Cat

Yeah, i loved that episode; it was hilarious. And all the while, Tony was trying to impress that lady by reading the good wives guide. :lol:

14. drkate

drkate Corpse

hehe, the episode was odd... and then kate chained to the bed while gibbs was watching on!... that was a tad kinky!

and btw, sorry cat! i didnt see this thread before, it was probably on the first page too! i'm such a blonde!

15. Cat

Kinky, yet funny. I also loved the ep where Kate and Tony are at the shooting range and Tony accidently hits the victim in the ear. Then at the end of the ep; we see the victim seeing his family again and his wife says, "what happened to your ear?" then he turns and we see a bandage on it .;)

It's ok. It's my job. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.