The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

I just got in this show and think it's hilarious. I used to think it was "NCSI", when I figured out that was a mistake and started watching it, I found they also make jokes about the similarity between the two shows, like when they identify themselves as NCIS people sometimes would ask "Is that the same as CSI?" or say "CSIs don't do things like that." :D So I take it that this show came out after CSI became popular.

I like everyone in the show, they are all so adorable and I've never seen such chemistry among the whole cast before. But my fav character had to be Tony (I see he's not so loved here, sad). I like it when he's insanely funny, but also when he gets serious, like in the episode when a NCIS special agent is found killed in an elavator, Gibbs gets frustrated and orders Kate and Tony to work on the case until it gets solved or something to that effect. Kate is upset because she has a date and says she has to make a phone call, then Gibbs gets kinda irritated and asks Tony if he has to make any phone calls too, Tony says "No, no phone calls boss, no phone calls before case's solved." He looks so serious when he says it and the way he looks at Gibbs just like he's saying "I know how upset you are and I'll do everything I can to figure this out." It was a great moment.

I thought this week's ep was fantastic, I was so worried about Tony being with that killer he doesn't know he is. And at the end, when Gibbs finds Tony sit motionlessly in the car after shooting the killer, Tony says "I really liked him." Gibbs' all "Yeah, I can see." But I can tell he's thinking "Whatever, I don't care, as long as you are still alive." :cool: And the confrontation between McGee and the female high ranking officer was very intense and when McGee finally stands up and tells her to "Stick it." I was like, clapping and laughing and cherring. He is sooooooo adorable.

Wow, this might just be my longest post ever! Memorable.

Hey Mushroom. I like Tony! Most of the time!

I think the cast does have a good rapport. I agree with your assessment of Chained when Gibbs saw Tony was alive!

Posted by Tripp3235:

Me too! :D

My only issue with the show lately is the inappropriate humor when they're standing over a dead body. I find that a little disturbing.

Posted by Susan217:
Posted by Tripp3235:

Me too! :D

My only issue with the show lately is the inappropriate humor when they're standing over a dead body. I find that a little disturbing.

I'm so glad to find some comrades here :)

You know, Susan, maybe when you deal with dead bodies as part of your job, it's a better idea not to get too serious about it because it wouldn't do anyone any good now would it? Besides, they are not making fun of the bodies, are they?

I absolutely adore Tony as well. I think he can be a little mean sometimes, but I love his sense of humor. I think he and Kate have a great relationship. They crack me up every week. I really hope those two get together, they'd make a great couple! JMHO, of course. :D

Posted by chrissy0:
I absolutely adore Tony as well. I think he can be a little mean sometimes, but I love his sense of humor. I think he and Kate have a great relationship. They crack me up every week. I really hope those two get together, they'd make a great couple! JMHO, of course. :D

Completely agree...after that scene in the car when they were staking that guys house out (I dont know what episode that was but it was fairly recent...when they were watchin some guys house and Kate was complaining that it was too cold) they so need to get together :D

Posted by mushroom:

I'm so glad to find some comrades here :)

You know, Susan, maybe when you deal with dead bodies as part of your job, it's a better idea not to get too serious about it because it wouldn't do anyone any good now would it? Besides, they are not making fun of the bodies, are they?

Oh, I don't know. There's a line they cross sometimes. And the ep I'm thinking of they were kind of making fun of the body.

But it's only once in awhile that they make me squirm, LOL. Overall I adore the cast.

Did you all catch that artcile in TVGuide? It might make a few of you pretty happy. *g*

Posted by xxbandgeekxx:
Completely agree...after that scene in the car when they were staking that guys house out (I dont know what episode that was but it was fairly recent...when they were watchin some guys house and Kate was complaining that it was too cold) they so need to get together :D

loved that scene! too cute! of course then the gun shots occurred, but humourous, none-the-less. that was an intense episode!

Posted by chrissy0:
Posted by Susan217:

Did you all catch that artcile in TVGuide? It might make a few of you pretty happy. *g*

What article? Which issue? Please tell!

How do spoilers work on this board? I don't want to tick anybody off. Can someone point me to a link? I just want to make sure I don't break any rules when I talk about the article...

There are various ways to post spoilers.

The way that it was done for the series Lost was to have one thread for Non-spoilers and one for Spoilers (with the word Spoilers in the title of the thread). But moderators seem to frown on too many duplicate threads.

Another way is to type in the message the word SPOILERS so that it is noticable, and then use some down arrows for several lines so members can scroll past them. Example:
|
V

|
V

|
V

A third way is to hide the spoilers in purple so they are hard to read, like my signature line. To do that, start the spoiler with <font color="xxx"> where xxx is the color name, then end it with </font>. ><font color="purple">spoiler</font>< Then whoever wants to read it can click their mouse on it and scroll over the text.

Over on UGO's TrekBBS board, spoilers will show as black text with a black background. But this board does not include it in the software. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much, Dynamo1!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
|
V

|
V

|
V

This is not a huge spoiler, I just don't want to risk ticking someone off.

OK. The article was maybe two weeks ago? I'm just copying what I posted in my LJ. :)

Nice article on the show. Intriguing part is that we're "Going to learn alot more about their (Kate/Tony) relationship. "Beyond the bickering" says DPB. Sasha and Michael think it would be great if they found romance. Me thinks that could be a hint, but DPB says he is "not going to start a Mac-Harm thing."

Basically there is an ep coming up where Kate and Tony are forced into isolation together. This is where they learn more about their relationship.

I'm not a huge Kate/Tony fan, but it sounds like it could be fun. ;)

Posted by Tripp3235:
Oh, that sounds good. I am a Tate fan so I'm intrigued.

Just what exactly is "Tate"?? I see this all the time and just can't figure it out, please enlighten me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back