The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Re: The NCIS Thread!

Your welcome :) anytime you need a recap, i'm here for you!I just have to make sure i stop myself as I ramble on and on....
    Next week is a new episode as well - wanted to make sure you had a head's up.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought it was funny with the Ipod/Lpod thing.

Tony: Great,I get and I-pod for thirty bucks.
    Kate: First, it says L-pod and second, there's nothing in it.
    Tony: *Grabs money back* *Phone Rings*
    Gibbs: What the hell do you think you are doing?
    Tony: Scoping out where the hiding place is.
    Gibbs: Its fifty feet in front of you.
    Tony: Oh thanks boss. And I assume the the GPS is working?
    Gibbs: Yes, Tony.

That was so funny. Because Tony and Kate said something earlier about not haveing Gibbs on their tail and telling what to do. So much for that.

3. SkeletonJack

SkeletonJack CSI Level One

I love this show. I only started watching it this season, but it was an instant hit. Abby's the best, Ducky too. Tony's such a jerk. I used to like him a lot, but he's so mean to McGee. Sure he's still funny, but leave poor McGee alone.

4. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

I love that despite the teasing (and annoying) they do, there's no question that they each have the other's back. The Gibbs "I've got agent McGee to back me up" line was great!! with all the ribbing he takes from Tony, I love that McGee knows that Gibbs has total confidence in him. :) I will agree that the Tony/McGee stuff has got to stop...can we have McGee save his life or something? would that at least decrease, at best change, the way Tony picks on him? Seriously! When Kate was new, Tony didn't go to town on her in the same way...of course she was secret service protecting the president prior, but still...:)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You're my hero, Jeniks! Thanks so much - with rehearsals starting up and an undependable VCR, I don't know how much taping I can do.

6. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

I think Tony's trying to toughen McGee up...I think the ribbing will stop when McGee starts standing up for himself and tells Tony to screw off.

I think Gibbs probably did the same thing to Tony when he was a rookie. He still does it to Tony from time to time when Tony screws up. Keeps them on their toes!

7. SkeletonJack

I guess you’re probably right, chrissy0, but sometimes Tony goes a little crazy with it. Like there was one episode where everyone was talking about something, and Tony got a little ticked and smacked McGee in the head, but when he asked what was that for, Tony didn’t even have a reason. Lousy Tony.

8. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

so i really enjoyed last nights episode. Loved the end!!!! hehe! I felt really bad for McGee, though :( anticipate! :( poor McGee! Abby was awesome, though...woohoo. and Ducky was in rare form!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ducky was brill last night - and that kid with him! The med-student who's always around? He NEVER gets a funny line and his timing last night with Ducky was hilarious! Abby was wonderful (I love when Gibbs calls her "Abbs"), but I was struck again by how much I dislike Tony. I hope they develop his character VERY soon - he's getting beyond annoying, IMHO.

10. SkeletonJack

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only person who really didn't like Tony. He's so annoying, holy cow, he reminds me of my little brother.

11. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

true, true! Tony didn't used to be so annoying, right? or have i just blocked it from my memory? The writers really should cool it a bit...general teasing (in a lighthearted manner) is great, Tony seems to have a mean-spirited edge as of late. and it's just so constant, like there's nothing else to his character. I used to like him a lot but now, not so much.

12. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

is theere a second season.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

What we're watching here in NA is the second season. I understand that there will be a third season as well. Yay!

By the way - I think Ducky is totally adorable.

Ducky: Jethro have you had much luck with head slapping?
    Gibbs: *shrug* look how DiNozzo turned out

I want to curl up in a mountain cabin somewhere, in front of the fire, and listen to Ducky's stories.

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

My favorite quote about Ducky is...

Caitlin: Gibbs, what did Ducky look like when he was young?
    Gibbs: Ilya Kuryakin.

For those too young to remember, the actor who plays Ducky, David McCallum, played Ilya Kuryakin on "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." from 1964-1968.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I like it when Tony tries to do something like say something about having no date the night before and the he will try to be on McGee and then McGee will totally tell Tony off the he had a date and all that other crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.