The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

I've got mine. :p I watched the first 2 disks last night and will watch at least 1 tonight. Since I didn't start watching until the middle of the second season, this stuff is all new to me. :D

i live in the U.S but I can't find the DVD anywhere? Where did you guys get yours??

they had a little segment about ncis on entertainment tonight last night. and i thought they were going to give us hints about gibbs but sadly no. they were revealing 'secrets from the set' like how michael hides sticky notes with his lines all over tonys desk, and pauley shoves papers into the vcr in abbys lab once shes done with them. she said there are script pages from season one in there :lol: michael revealed the secret to the success of ncis, he said its mark harmon :D he said something along the lines of 'hes a very handsome man. you cant resist a silver fox' or something like that. mark also taught mary hart how to do the infamous gibbs smack :D

A question for you who have bought the dvd.
Are the two pilot episodes on it too. I'm afraid not, but please say they are! If not, is the episode NCIS: The Beginning on it then?

yay! I got mine! Well, actually, we went to Barns and Noble and ordered it. So it is now being shipped to us in 5-11 buissness days! *does a dance* :D

and Michael hides sticky notes with his lines all over Tony's desk? HA! :lol: That's incredible. I'll have good thoughts running through my mind today.

Im going to check on Amazon and see how much it is...if its not too expensive, i can save up and buy it sooner, so I don't have to wait until my birthday :D

and does it have the 2 JAG episodes on it? because I never got to see those...

EDIT: oh heck yes! :D it's only USD$35, so it'd only be about AUD$50 or so :D :D yay! i'm going to buy it soon!

and does it have the 2 JAG episodes on it? because I never got to see those...

I've heard that no they would not be on the dvd's which is ashame considering that's where the show got it's start.

Sadly, no they are not on the DVDs. :( It starts with the episode "Yankee White". It would be cool to see them, because I never watched JAG.

abc said:
The two pre-NCIS episodes are only available on the JAG DVD, which was released on the same day. ;)

I think that's highly unlikely since those are season 8 episodes, and JAG season 1 was the season which was released.

CSI007WW said:
abc said:
The two pre-NCIS episodes are only available on the JAG DVD, which was released on the same day. ;)

I think that's highly unlikely since those are season 8 episodes, and JAG season 1 was the season which was released.

they were released as special features. :p

That's very strange, or is that just me?

I mean, for JAG you will get them on season 8. It would be more logical if they were on the NCIS set.

Wanted to share some pics with ya of this fab show.

tn_nciscast2006.jpg

tn_duckywalking.jpg

tn_EWAd.jpg

tn_NCIS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back