The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

I agree with you about Ziva, 1CSIMfan!

It is really starting to feel like torture waiting for the next episode....

The thing about Tony's comment about Jessica Alba is that Michael Weatherly, who plays Tony, used to star in "Dark Angel" with her and they were engaged for a time. Bellisario likes to add little details from the actors' lives to his characters. Details you would only catch if you know something about the actor's background.

Details about crime: Shannon witnessed a drug dealer kill a Marine.

I love how Bellisario does that JediCSI72. Tony also has a fascination with Magnum PI which Bellisario created. I love when he talks about Magnum.

I love Tony's impressions of Sean Connery and different people.

Michael Weatherly is an awsome and hillaious actor.

I remember Weatherly from somewhere other than NCIS and Dark Angel. I just can't come up with it right now. Do you think Ducky would leave because of Gibbs? He was a little testy going over the burned guy's body.

thank you Dynamo1. Now I think I have one of his tv movies on tape. And I thought he was on one of my abc soaps. And I was right.

ABC soap is where I remember Michael Weatherly from and I just loved him on it. He was on "The City" and I think he was also on "Loving" before they changed it to "The City".

Just got the ETOnline there is no real spoiler to it so I think it will be safe to not use the tag.

A Shocking 'NCIS' Season Finale!
As with previous season enders, anything can happen as the cast races against time to stop the terrorists. "Some shocking things happen that may come out of nowhere," Lauren tells ET. "It is a little frightening."

With a show as full of surprising twists and turns like "NCIS," Lauren has good reason to be nervous. "A couple of months ago," she says, "[show creator and Executive Producer] DONALD BELLISARIO came on the set and said a regular is leaving at the end of the season."

The actress says she has ways of making sure her character is safe. "I basically run after him and kiss his butt," she jokes.

But keeping the show's plotline a secret is no laughing matter. In fact, even the stars had no idea how the season would come to an end!

"Everyone was waiting and the script was coming out act by act," Lauren says of the top-secret finale. "Right before we filmed, they walked around with pages that had our name on it."

Of course, she's sworn to secrecy and can't spoil the ending. "When we shot that [final] scene," she says, "every crew member and office person came to see it. They let everybody come to find out, [but] they had to take an oath [of secrecy]."

A woman of her word, Lauren won't let any details slip past her lips, but she does promise a "very exciting" and "very shocking" season finale that will leave fans breathless.

So basically no one knew until that finale moment, geez its official they are not only cruel to the fans, they are to the stars as well. :lol:

Your welcome, but can you imagine the stars,

"Hmm is it you?", "I don't know, You?" "I don't know", "Wanna break in after the writers leave and see?", "Sure?" *They wait till they have left the cast breaks in only to come face to face with 2 pitbulls, 2 german shephards, and 2 dobermens, just when they start to back out of the room they set off a loud squeeling alarms that repeats..."WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE SCRIPT" and a sign drops down that reads, "Like we're dumb enough to keep the last parts where you all could get to them, 5 seconds to get out or your all fired!" *They leave the room quickly only to have the door slam and lock and the noise stops.

"Okay then bad Idea" :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: For some reason, I think Michael Weatherly would be one to do something like that. It just seems like him. *has enjoyed watching the bloopers reel on the CBS site* Gotta love those accents. He does a damn good Sean Connery. xD

And you know what? The writers would probably set up something like that.. They are that sneaky. :lol:

So when does the finale air in America?
because this is killing me, and i don't even live there, so iwant to know as soon as you guys know...

Captain Annie Kramer (Hollywood PD): Hi Jim. Could you bring some of your CSIs here for a few days? We need to investigate a break-in at Bellisarius Productions offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back