The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Tony. He has the best interactions with Gibbs. I love the headsmacks. The one time when he petted him was hysterical. :D

I would hate to see Tony leave the show for me he brings out the lighter side of the show. He always has something to say. Also would miss Gibbs and him those times are always the best.

Well they definitly are not telling on the Futon Critic Promo it says for the Finale

[SPOILER="Hiatus Part I" (5-9-06)]As the team attempts to put their feelings about Gibbs' injury aside and work on the investigation, Tony steps into the role of senior agent, causing a bit of resentment from other team members. Meanwhile, while recovering, Gibbs is flooded with memories of his past that he had long struggled to suppress.

[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Hiatus Part II" (5-16-06)]As the team tries to track down the terrorists behind the bombing that injured Gibbs, they learn that the terrorist group is planning another bombing of 9-11 magnitude -- and that Gibbs has information about their plan. Meanwhile, Gibbs receives a visit from his former boss and mentor that conjures up suppressed memories. As Gibbs regains his memory, he finds himself on a race against the clock to fill in the gaps and stop the terrorists.

[/SPOILER]

I hope nobody leaves or dies at the end of this season. I like them all but if they wanna get rid of somebody let it be Jen. Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, Abby, and McGee are a package deal. I don't even wanna think about the possibility of losing another agent.

Yeah, it seems like all the shows are killing someone off this season! *rolls eyes and raises fists at writers*

I just saw the promo for the episode and awwww so sad. I haven't been watching this show that long but i'm hooked now and you can't get rid of a character i've already grown attatched to. I mean i'm not going threw the whole Speedle situation again.

i know! i swear it will be Speedle all over again if they ge rid of Gibbs, Abby, Tony, McGee or Ducky...i don't want to go through that again :(

yeah, i hope it will be Jen too, at least then it won't be any of my favourite characters

omg, me and my friend obsessivley watch NCIS and i'm so worried about Tony possibly leaving! If he goes, who will flirt with Ziva???? agghh, season enders really make sure you ditch your english homework to watch tv.....lol :lol:

Geesh! Lots of action for the finale, huh? I hope Gibbs will be okay. And I personally wouldn't want Tony, McGee, or Ziva to leave the show. I know that doesn't leave very much for selection for other characters, but I just love those three, especially when they're together.

I've been thinking and I wonder if it could be something as simple as Ducky deciding to retire. Or maybe Ziva being recalled to the Mossad.

yeah, maybe we're hyperventalating (sp?) over nothing, ya know?
oh, who am I kidding? :devil:

WolfeSanders said:
I know, I am really excited to see the new episode. Is this the first part of the season finale?

Yes it is. I'm so excited but,anxious at the same time on who may be leaving.

oh. my. god. that episode was amazing!! i loved tony acting like gibbs. when mcgee smashed into him i yelled at momma 'his face! his beautiful face!!' :lol: i like how the writers are able to achieve an extremely serious situation (gibbs) but still include lighthearted comedy (tony/ziva/abby/mcgee) every episode this season has been better than the last. i havent felt that way about csi, i think ncis is swaying me and may become my favourite show. but, tony maybe be gorgeous but nicky always has a special place in my heart ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back