The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that Abby never got hurt. I thought it was absolutely hilarious where she was in the van with the stalker and then Tony and Gibbs come up with their guns out and everything. Then you hear a man screaming. Boom! Abby comes out of the van and she is using the taser on the guy. I laughed so hard, and it was good to see Gibbs laugh at that too.

Then, when Abby wouldn't come out of the elevator. That was just all over funny. It definately seemed like something she would do. But I thought that was a cute moment between Gibbs and Abby.

Next week's episode is where Director Shepard gets kidnapped and held for ransom. That was what the preview showed, and someone said 'We have a bigger problem.' And it showed Gibbs looking really worried at the end. Do you think the team will get her back or do you think that is who will be leaving the show?

I have no idea. As long as Tony doesn't leave I'm happy.

Oh and last night when Abby was stunning the stalker with the tazzer and she goes "And don't look at my underwear." That had me laughing. And yes the elvator scene was cute. And if I remember correctly didn't TOny fall out of his chair?

The NCIS is distressed when Gibbs is injured in a terrorist explosion while on assignment in part one of a two part third season finale, on NCIS, Tuesday, May 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Dennis Smith directed the episode from a script by the series' creator and executive producer Donald P. Bellisario.As the team attempts to put their feelings about Gibbs' injury aside and work on the investigation, Tony steps into the role of senior agent, causing a bit of resentment from other team members. Meanwhile, while recovering, Gibbs is flooded with memories of his past that he had long struggled to suppress.

I didn't see it listed anymore after this date.

Gibbs gets injured? I hope he will be okay. That's the first time I saw that he gets hurt, so if I'm behind I'm sorry.

And yes! Tony did fall out of his chair. That was hilarious and then it was funny when he was trying to shoot the paper balls into McGee's trash can.

well, Gibbs got injured in Bete Noir, but he only got shot in the shoulder, so he was back at work almost immediately...

katpin31791 said:
The week after we will see the next part I believe.

I got the info at Futon Critic and they didn't have it listed anymore after the 9th. It's not listed the 16th or 23rd.

I checked spoilerfix. They say it's the 16th. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I checked spoilerfix. They say it's the 16th.

Ok thanks.. Wasn't sure what was going on. Knew it wasn't listed but got to thinking maybe they didn't have all info. Don't know but do appreciate it.

Do you wish that Director Shepard is the person to leave NCIS?

I know I have said this before, but I don't think she will be the one to leave. For some odd reason, I just don't think it will be her. I wish it was her thought, because I wouldn't want any other person from NCIS to leave. Especially, Tony or McGee :lol:

Did you guys know that Lauren Holly aka Director Shepard was in an episode of CSI: Miami? I just noticed that. It was an episode called 'Grand Prix' from Season 2.

Did you guys know that Lauren Holly aka Director Shepard was in an episode of CSI: Miami?

Yes I knew that and the girl Abby played in an episode of CSI called Lady Heathers Box. Yes I hope she's the one leaving the show.

*GASP* I knew when I saw Grand Prix she looked fimlair! Huh, you learn something new everyday. lol.

It had better not be Tony...that's all i'm saying. Because the hot guy is not LEAVING the show AGAIN!

yeah, when i watched Grand Prix again, it took me a few minutes to figure out who it was, because of the blonde hair...

i hope it's not Tony or McGee, or Ducky...or Abby, or Gibbs..

so that leaves Ziva and Director Shepard, but i don't think they would get rid of Ziva after one season, so that leaves Director Shepard...i hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back