The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sahsa Alexander was on Alter Boys (Season 2 ep of CSI).

I think Shepard will survive. They will kill the character off in the season finale I think.

I loved Shepards remark:

Shepard: Gibbs sees me as a wife.
Kidnapper: See!
Shepard: He's had three of them. :lol:

That was funny what Jen said about Gibbs.

I'm looking forward to the two-part finale. Gibbs-centered...looks quite good.

Lauren Holly is in the new tv guide for the week of May 8-14
she talks about her life and the show

"But the big question remains whether Holly will be back in September. Bellisario will only hint "I don't mention it if(Minor characters)Leave."

Also there is a photo of Holly and Mark under it says

"Mark is probably the only one who's not nervous" about the finale,

Liked the ep. I saw the interview in the tv guide also. Was hoping she'd say something about leaving the show. Dog that's frustrating not knowing. :lol:

I missed about the last half hour of it, so if someone would fill me in that'd be great. The last thing I saw was were they found Shepard's driver in the trunk of her car.

I loved it in the beginning when Abby was behind the crime scene tape and Tony mentioned the torrists at Disney land. And abby was like "Oh my god, i'm my uncle Larry." I love her. She cracks me up.

I just started watching NCIS. I have seen two episodes and I wonder where the hell have I been. I haven't gotten to know all the characters yet. But Abby character just cracked me up with the tazzer gun.

okay, i have a question thats been bugging me for a while now...
on the season 2 opening credits, there is a scene where Kate is walking through what looks like a sewer with her gun drawn and stuff, and i can't figure out what ep its from?!
does anyone know?
i shoud know, i've seen all the eps, but i don't remember that bit...

I'm worried about who's leaving. It can't be Mark Harmon, because that would kill the show. If Gibbs were to die, a very high percentage of viewers would stop watching the show and I think Bellisario knows that. I'm worried that it will be Michael Weatherly. Tony has been treated so badly this season, especially at the end of "Boxed In". All of the others constantly give him a hard time. I read on a site that after Gibbs is hurt that Tony is put in charge of the team and others are resentful of that. I'm wondering if that isn't a set up for him to get ticked off and quit. I really hope we don't lose Tony. I wouldn't mind losing Ziva and could stand to lose McGhee, but I would be really upset if Tony left.

Wouldn't hurt me none to see Tony gone. Only thing I'd miss about him would be Gibbs smacking on the back of his head. I enjoy that everytime. :D Ziva could go also. :devil: Doubt MH is leaving. That would be utterly stupid on the producers part. :rolleyes: The show would die then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back