The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem JTsooohot! It takes a bit of getting used to when you're new. ;)

Welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Do ya think H & Gibbs would get along? :lol:

They're both set in their ways. :D

Still it might turn out to be a pretty darn good show. Both of my fave men together. Man, would that be a treat for me. :lol:

Ok mind in gutter here. Fanning myself. :lol:

I llve NCIS!! I think it would be great to have a CSI / NCIS Crossover. 2 different ways of investigating so i think it would be fun and hillarious

Got a copy Of SU2 a show that Jonathan Togo was on Pauley Perrette guest stared an about 6 eps she and Jonathan had no lines but they where in the same room. It would be an in side joke Ryan goes to NCIS and walks past Abby they both stop

Abby: Jonathan is that you?

Ryan Who? I was just about to ask you is your name Alice?

Abby: No

Ryan: Thats odd you remind me of someone i now named Alice

Abby: Well you remind me of someone i know named Jonathan

Both look at each other one last time and then walk away

well something like

A crossover would be so awsome. I think that it would be hilarious and you know something good would happen with everyone there. Because NCIS is more funny, BUT CSI is funny but not as blunt as NCIS. I think it would make a great crossover.

I'd like to see a CSI:NY/NCIS crossover.. *shudders* Two marines in the same room, both heads of shifts. God only knows how that would work out. :p

I'd like to see a CSI:NY/NCIS crossover.. *shudders* Two marines in the same room, both heads of shifts. God only knows how that would work out.

Isn't that the truth. :lol: That would be just so Awesome :lol:

Must.. comment.. on.. new.. episode.. O__O Poor Abby!

Tonight's episode with Abby's old boyfriend and the stalker was interesting.. But did everyone get caught up over saving Abby that they forgot about closing the case? The whole thing with Gibbs being the 'fatherly figure' was cute in my view, and Abby going to stay with McGee was also cute. Now.. The plot bunnies for next week's episode with Shepherd being held hostage, has got me thinking.. Maybe she dies and leaves the show? O__o; Thoughts anyone?

how didnt they solve the case tonight? the crime scene was stagged to get at abby??
this episode was amazing!! my momma and i were in stitches, we were constantly laughing! good thing its on tape so i can catch all the good lines again :D this season of ncis in my opinion has been more entertaining than csi. csi has had good episodes and not so good episodes, ncis is amzing every week.

Oh I just loved this ep. Especially when Gibbs asked Abby why she never told him about her ex-boyfriend. Abby knew what he'd do if she did. :D I just love the way MH plays Gibbs. Loved the way they all rallied around her to keep her safe. Now that's a team. Even Tony got in on it. :lol: Can't wait to see next weeks ep. Looks good.

I just recently started watching NCIS, and I just want to say I love Tony and Abby. Tony was hilarious last night when he was like "Nahahha, funny, jokes over." or soemthing like that when everyone kept saying to check Tony's hit list or whatever. And when McGee pulled Abby out of the room and the whole tooth brush thing made me laugh to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back