The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hodges: Hello, Brass?
Brass: What do you want, Hodges?
Hodges: I want to report a crime.
Brass: What crime?
Hodges: The Parker Brothers stole my board game idea!
Brass: :rolleyes: (hangs up on Hodges)

Hodges: Dr. Grissom? This is the Society for the Protection of Insects. We have received reports that you have imprisoned bugs for your collections and that... What?... Yes, boss. I'll go back to bed... What?... Remove your name from speed dial?... But... Okay, boss. Bye.

---=== OR ===---

Hodges: Hello, Pizza Palace? This is Conrad Ecklie of the LVPD. I would like to order 30 pizzas for the department and charge it to the city account. I would like 15 with pepperoni, sausage, and green peppers. Also 10 with...

---=== OR ===---

Hodges: Greg, I ran those test you asked me about. The bad news is that the samples don't match your suspect. But I also have good news. I saved money on my auto insurance by switching to Geico.

:guffaw: HILARIOUS, THE PIZZA ONES:lol:

EMPTY EYES

SARA:: "OK OK, I'll get the other nurse, geez calm down dude":scream:

PERP:: "You better, or you'll be next on my list":klingon:

SARA:: " You're a real pathetic loser, and there's a guard right out side the door, so LET GO":wtf:

Last edited:
:lol: Love the push one, K-Bug.

Okay, here's my attempt:

Sara: You're gonna wish you hadn't challenged me to arm wrestling. I'm very good at it. I even beat Warrick and Nick at it and they're pretty muscular.

Sara: Sorry, buddy, but I gotta get the bullet to ballistics. So, turn over and open wide.

---=== OR ===---

Jorja: They are taking the new season cast picture today. How is this for a smile.

---=== OR ===---

Sara: I saw you ordering that steak. THAT's why you ended up here, animal killer.

---=== OR ===---

Jorja: ...and I won't stop until the WHOLE Emmy nominating committee is in here.

PAPER OR PLASTIC

GRISSOM:: "OOOH, look Jim Gummy Bears, I love these, lets take a few"?:p

BRASS:: "I'll take the Tootsie Rolls, myself, yummy, wait where's that camera"?:confused:

GRISSOM:: "I disabled it, for now":shifty:

BRASS:: "Good, ok, then lets dip in?:eek:

Last edited:
Grissom: The shooter will get the death penalty for this one.
Brass: Why, because he killed three people?
Grissom: Well, that, and because he shot this Snickers.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: Wait a minute. Did I see that correctly in the glass case behind me?
Brass: What? Did you find a clue?
Grissom: No. I just noticed a great price on frozen lasagna.
Brass: Come on, Garfield. Back to the case.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: Candy-coated popcorn, peanuts and a prize, that's what you get with Cracker Jack.
Brass: My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R.
Grissom: Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter, It's the peanut butter picky people pick.
Brass: I'm coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs!
Grissom: Don't you think CBS is getting too many ads per hour these days?
Brass: Don't break the rhythm: Now where were we... Oh yeah... This is a job for Kool-Aid! OH, YEAH!!!

Brass: "Are you seriously trying to tell me our only witnesses are Mae West and Jos. Lewis?"

Grissom: "...And Lil' Debbie may just be the suspect we're looking for!"

*all this talk of snack cakes are making me hungry :lol:*

Brass: "Are you seriously trying to tell me our only witnesses are Mae West and Jos. Lewis?"

Grissom: "...And Lil' Debbie may just be the suspect we're looking for!"

*all this talk of snack cakes are making me hungry :lol:*

:guffaw: funny~

PAPER OR PLASTIC

WARRICK:" "Well, that will do it everytime, eating a hot-dog at a mini-mart":klingon:

SUPER DAVE:: "You think that's what killed her"?:confused:

WARRCK:: "What do you think it was"?:shifty:

SuperDave: "Wow, they weren't kidding when they said those frozen lasagnas were to die for!"

Warrick: What do you think killed her.
Dave: She saw the price of bottled water and had a heart attack. 9 oz $1.49......$21.19 per gallon?......$21.19....for WATER!!!!! Oh, my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back