"The Lost Girls" Discussion *SPOILERS*

From Neilsen Media Research it says 17,380,000 million you can go look at all the results on the TV/Media thread~

Wait a darn minute! They took CSI off for freaking Survivor? Oh that is low. For the Olympics and sports is bad enough... but this? Ugh.

Are the kidding? :wtf: I was wondering why 'The Mentalist' had a new episode and CSI didn't.

I mean who the hell cares about 'Survivor'.

So we have to wait a whole month for a new episode and then only get one more before we'll have to wait again, for 'Survivor'? :wtf::wtf::wtf: :scream::scream::scream:

And frankly, I don't think they have to do reruns for the Olympics. (Is it on CBS?) Not everyone watches the Olympics nor what could be going on at the time CSI airs.

Scheduled to repeat 2/18. :)

Anybody have any guesses as to why our first rerun of a this season episode (instead of a season 9 ep) is the 7th episode of the season? I would have prefered that they start with Family Affair. Or are they possibly rerunning both Miami and NY that week and showing the triple crossover again. :(

Susan

Scheduled to repeat 2/18. :)

Anybody have any guesses as to why our first rerun of a this season episode (instead of a season 9 ep) is the 7th episode of the season? I would have prefered that they start with Family Affair. Or are they possibly rerunning both Miami and NY that week and showing the triple crossover again. :(

No, the other shows aren't running their parts of this crossover, so who knows?

Apparently according to a commercial just shown during the Super Bowl, we will not get a new CSI until March 3rd. So that is a 3 week drought. :(

Arrrggghhh! They're making me insane! First during the C-mas break Supernatural was off for two whole months and then it comes back on for only four episodes and then is gonna be off again for another month (plus a few days) and now there's not gonna be a new CSI until March? What the heck are these people thinking? And normally I'd say, well okay I will get to watch Fringe then (I had to quit cause everything was on at the same time lol), but Fringe just went on winter finale this past Thursday. :lol: At least I still have Burn Notice. I hope. :lol:

Yeah, you'd think that they'd at least air any episode other then the third of the trilogy..especially if the other two shows aren't following suit. They just better make it up to us viewers when we FINALLY see another new episode. :lol:

Well for me it is good because I never saw it only read about it in the spoiler thread so good for me then again I do get an early B-Day present with them airing a new epi on 3/4 my B-Day is 3/6 YAY new Nicky just before my B-Day!!!

Last edited:
Well for me it is good because I never saw it only read about it in the spoiler thread so good for me then again I do get an early B-Day present with them airing a new epi on 3/3 my B-Day is 3/6 YAY new Nicky just before my B-Day!!!

3/3 is a Wednesday. The new episode would be 3/4, Thursday. ;)
LaSquisita

Well for me it is good because I never saw it only read about it in the spoiler thread so good for me then again I do get an early B-Day present with them airing a new epi on 3/3 my B-Day is 3/6 YAY new Nicky just before my B-Day!!!

3/3 is a Wednesday. The new episode would be 3/4, Thursday. ;)
Just so you don't set a recorder to the wrong day.
LaSquisita

Back