"The Lost Girls" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Even though I was pleasantly surprised with the trilogy, that it turned out better then I had originally anticipated, I too am glad that it is now a thing of the past.

Perhaps I missed something, but how did Madeline know it was Langston in the end? I can't recall seeing him leave his name on the mass text that he sent out. Either way though, it was a decent ending. Mind you, it wasn't a tear jerker for me, but it was nice to see closure on a positive note for a change.

Heehee...as for Hodges, yeah I laughed at the glasses he chose to try on. What a dork! :lol:

Perhaps I missed something, but how did Madeline know it was Langston in the end? I can't recall seeing him leave his name on the mass text that he sent out. Either way though, it was a decent ending. Mind you, it wasn't a tear jerker for me, but it was nice to see closure on a positive note for a change.

The text had his name on it, but still....how did she know that was him walking out? I thought that was too weird.

The text had his name on it, but still....how did she know that was him walking out? I thought that was too weird.

I thought it was just me who noticed that:lol:. But I guess she caught him staring at her and assumed it was him.

I agree with the things people here have said. I enjoyed the crossover very much.

There's a thing about Ray that most people forget - yes he's a CSI 2 and still learning, but he is still a Doctor and a very learned man. There's the whole "Angel of Death" issue there, along with the book he wrote on it. Grissom clearly saw a lot more in Ray then being a "CSI" - I don't know, but given his background, not just as a MD but as a man who is deeply involved in criminal psychology, it just fit right with me that he'd be the prefered expert here. Also, from another standpoint, he is the lowest level CSI on the team, so it makes sense that Catherine would allow him to go and do this, considering as a Supervisor, she has to ensure the correct coverage. Sending Nick or even going herself, would leave the team short experienced hands.. That's my little take on it.

I think this was a good decision by the production and writing team, because I bet it exposed a lot more people to each franchise. IF even a few of those people continue to watch the other shows, then that's commercially a success for them.

I personally love the cross-overs between Miami and NY. Horatio/Taylor/Steller team work extremely well together. I would dearly love to see Grissom over in the NY lab pottering about. It would be funny to see him (like in the Without a Trace Crossover) just being Grissom - I wonder how Mac would take him lol. I would love to see Brass with Flack ! I could go on lol. Oh.. Sid and Doc Robbins! Sorry.. this could go on forever hehe

Overall, yeah I liked it. Good pace, kept me interested, kept me entertained. If I had to order my favourite episodes it would be 1. NY, 2. Miami, 3. LV.

I'm not a big fan of crossover episodes, and you can't pay me to watch the Miami spinoff (though the New York one is pretty good; I just don't watch it much), so a lot of what they were talking was stuff I had no previous knowledge of. That makes it hard to enjoy this type of episode. What I did like -- I didn't enjoy it, but I thought it was well done -- was how they showed how brutal a prostitute's life can be, and some of the forces at work that put women in that situation. Very sad.

Not one of the better episodes, IMO. Not because it was of a lesser quality, but simply because of the crossover aspect. I feel that way whenever I watch "Law & Order" repeats, and they have an episode that was obviously a crossover with "Homicide: Life on the Streets." Just doesn't come together for me because I didn't watch the "Homicide" episode.

Heehee...as for Hodges, yeah I laughed at the glasses he chose to try on. What a dork! :lol:

Hey, now that Greg is out in the field, someone has to take up the torch of being the goofy lab rat. Who would be better than Hodges?

Well, they could just let Greg keep his sense of humor. For the most part, imo, Hodges' humor is just snark. I like Greg's humor better. I think Wendy is a lot more similar in personality and sense of humor to Greg. It's cute to watch how, as lab rats, they've both gotten intimidated by Cath and Griss in particular, they both are awkward yet assertive, and, overall, they're both earnest and adorable.

Loved Nick offering to help Langston look for Madeline.

Ho-vine. :lol:

"These days seems like everyone has a second job."

"It's good to hope for things."

Hodges (putting on flamingo glasses): How do I look?
Greg: Bitchin'.
Cath: Ridiculous. :lol:

It was nice of Ray to send them stuff from Miami and NY.

We've now watched this ep 3 times it's fantastic, throughout. So many unsuspected twists and turns. If only Dee Dee had have left out another exit, if only, and how Dr. Langston kept his promise to Madeline's mom. ;)and it brought in 16.9:bolian: viewers. I don't know how the other ones fared, till the whole list is compiled on Wed.

Zap2it.com

The final tally for this episode, came in with 17,380 million fans:eek: watching. so great
yahoo.gif
. The other two CSI/NY at 14,507 and CSI/Miami at 14,382

Back