The Longest months of Sara Sidle life

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Sep 29, 2016.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Chapter Eleven: Butterfeld academy

Monday morning Sara wakes up to her alarm clock going off in her ear. She rolls over and hit the off button. Then Sara turns back over and looks at Gil that sleep through the alarm going off and the reason for this is he did not go to bed till five in the morning, because he stays up all night unpacking the rest of the boxes. Sara lays in bed for ten more minute before get out of bed then walk over to the closet to pick out the outfit she is going to wear to the court trial Greg and she has to give testimony on for the Underhill case that the two of them work on. Sara’s starts getting dress but only makes it as far as put on her black pencil skirt that come to the knees in length, before having to run into the connected bathroom and over to the toilet. Sara kneels down in front of the toilet and start vomiting. Gil wakes up when he hears Sara vomiting, he gets out of bed and then walk up behind Sara and pulls her hair out of her face. A minute later Sara stop getting sick to her stomach and Gil let go of her hair. Sara then stands up and walk over to the sink and brush her tooth and then throw some water on her face. Then walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and finish get dress. A few minutes later Sara sits down on the bed and put on her shoes. She then goes into the bathroom and does her hair and puts on some makeup. The whole time she was finishing getting ready Gil was watching her.

“Honey are you ok?”

“Yes, it just morning sickness is all!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

Sara is putting her make up away when Gil stands up from the bed and walk into bathroom and over to Sara. Gil then puts his right-hand onto Sara’s forehead, which does not feel warm.

“I guess you are right because you not running a fever.”

“I told you that I am fine.”

“Yawning.”

“Go back to bed Gil, I will see you tonight at work or when I done give my testimony.”
    “Ok, call me when you are finish at court.”

“Sure Gil.:

Sara kiss Gil on the lips and lead him out of the bathroom and over to the bed and once Gil is in bed Sara cover him up with the bedspread. Sara grabs her purse and the case note and Gil wave goodbye to her as she walks out the bedroom door. Sara close the door of the bedroom once she is out of the room, then heads downstairs and on her way out of the house she stops to make sure the answering machine is on. Then Sara goes out to her SUV and driver to the court house. Once at the court house Sara sits down on a bench outside the court room that the case is be hold in and waits for Greg to get there, but Greg never shows up and when it near the time for court to start Sara walks up to the two lawyers and tell the two lawyers that she would be give both testimony and that means instead of being in court just in the morning she did not get out to ten minutes before having to head to the crime lab for the night shift. Sara had called Gil doing the lunch recess and told him what was going on. When Sara gets to the crime lab, she heads to the locker room. Once in the locker room Sara put her purse into her locker along with her black blazer. As Sara is close her locker Greg, Nick and Warrick walk into the locker room, Sara give Greg a evil look as all the guys sit down on the bench in front of their lockers and Greg puts his elbows on his knees and rest his head in his hand.

“Ahem Sara what was that look for?”

“Why were you not at court today to give your testimony?”

“What testimony Sara?”

“For the Underhill case, you had to do testimony on the evidences that you collect from outside the house.”

“That was today?”

“Yes Greg and I do not like it when I have to give testimony on evidences I do not collect, without the CSI that collected the evidences going over it with me first!”

“(Nick and Warrick) you skip out on give testimony in a court case!”

“I did not mean to. I did not even know what day it was when the night shift end this morning. I felt so bad because of the nasal congestion, sore throat, upset stomach, running a fever and been achy all over. I went home and crawl into bed to my alarm went off to come in for work.”

“When you can’t make a court date Greg, you get someone to cover for you. You just do not skip out on it. I cover for you today but I won’t do again, if you do not call me and ask or ask me in person.”

“You do not have to be so rude about it Sara.”

“I am not be rude Greg!”

“All four of you come to the break room right now!”

Sara, Nick, Greg and Warrick turn they head toward the locker room door and see Gil Grissom standing there. Sara walks out of the locker, as Nick, Warrick and Greg stand up from the bench and then head to the break room. Once Greg, Warrick sees Sara and Gil sitting at the table, so the three male CSI sits down on the break room couch. Gil Grissom looks at Nick, Warrick and Greg for a few minute then looks down at the cases in front of him and at the same time Sofia walk into the break room. Sofia walks over to the couch and sits down beside Nick on his right side, Greg sitting on Nick left side and Warrick is sitting next to Greg. Gil stands up from the chair he sitting on and walks to the end of the table, then turns so he is facing everyone and he is between the table and the couch.

“All-right team we have a 420 Homicide at Butterfeld academy and I need all head on deck tonight and Sofia is working the case too.”

‘Greg but Sofia fill in for Ecklie and she a Detective now, why are you helping us on this case.”

‘Have you not notice Catherine not here, but that is not the reason I am help Grissom will tell you that?”

“I thought she was running late.”

“She is Greg and you are in DNA tonight because Wendy in the hospital because of the flu/stomach flu.”

Greg does not say anything to Gil Grissom, but lay his head on the back of the couch and close his eyes. At the same time Nick pulls a tissue out of his left jean pocket and blows his nose.

“Greg did you hear what I said?”

“What Gil?”

“Greg go to the DNA lab now!”

“Ahem do I have too, I think that I caught the flu/stomach flu that going around?”

“Yes!”

Greg stands up and gives Grissom an evil look as he walks by him. Greg then walks out of the break room and start heading toward the DNA lab, but ends up running to the men’s restroom and gets sick to his stomach. Meanwhile, in the break room Sara, Nick and Warrick are looks at Gil.

“Where is Catherine at?”

“She is meeting us at the crime scene and that all you need to know Nick.”

2. sarahSidle1981

Nick, Warrick, Sara and Sofia stand up and then Gil, Nick, Warrick, Sara and Sofia all walk out of the break room and to the locker room to get their crime scene kit, everyone heads out to the parking lot and over to the SUV’s. Sara and Gil take one SUV and Sofia driver the other one with Nick in the passengers’ seat and Warrick in the backseat of the SUV. By the time Sofia and Gil has parked the SUV in front of Butterfeld Academy, Nick and Warrick are asleep. Sara and Gil get the crime scene kits out of the back of the SUV then walk over to the other SUV, To see that only Sofia had got out so far. Sara looks through the driver side window and sees that Nick and Warrick are both asleep.

“Gil you need to wake the guys up they are asleep on the job.”

“What?”

“They fall asleep on the way to the crime scene, Gil I do not think they feel well.”

“Ok Sofia.

“They do look pale!”

Gil looks through the window of the driver side door and Sofia walk over to the side Warrick is not laying his head on and open up the door and sits down on the seat and then she shakes him and Nick who sitting on the seat in front of her. But the guy did not wake up. Sofia gets out of the back of the SUV and then walks to the other side and gets into the SUV. Sofia sits down on the driver seat then turn the cd player on really loud and both Nick and Warrick jump up in their seat and look at Sofia, at the same time Catherine walks over to the crime lab SUV.

“God turn that music down Sofia, I’m sleeping.”

“So I’m I.”

“Warrick and Nick you are sleep on the job and we have a crime scene to process guys get up and grab you kits because Jim Brass is wait on us.”

“(Warrick and Nick) go away, I’m sick!”

“Get up now!”

“(Warrick and Nick) No!”

“Get up Nick and Warrick the faster we get the scene process the sooner we can leave the scene and head to the crime lab then the two of you can go to the break room and sleep to the DNA, trace and toxic has some information for you.”

“(Warrick and Nick) fine Catherine.”

Nick and Warrick slow get out of the SUV and grab they kit and then follow Sara, Gil, Sofia and Catherine into the school. When they get to the door of the school they all had to step back because Dr. Robbins and David run out the door and get sick to they stomach in the flower bed. The CSI just stares at the two coroners who are got sick in front of them and Jim Brass walks over to them.

“I have to ask this after seeing the coroners get sick. But have you had dinner yet?”

“No.”

“That probably good Catherine what about you Sara.”

“yes I eat dinner Brass.”

“I hope you can keep it down. Nick and Warrick have you eat dinner?”

“(Warrick and Nick) No.”

“Gil did you eat dinner?”

“Yes Jim.”

“Sofia did you have dinner?”

“Yes”

“I have to say it is the first time I saw the coroners have to run outside to get sick. It usually the police officers that watch the bodies until you get here that has to run out and get sick, but this time they seem to be doing better then Dr. Robbins and David are.”

Dr. Robbins and David walk over to the CSI and Brass and everyone looks at each other. Nick, Warrick, Sofia, Sara, Gil and Jim can tell by looking at Dr. Robbins and David that neither of them feels well. At the same time Nick start sneezing into his left elbow and Warrick wraps his left arm around his stomach and put his right hand on his forehead.

“Dr. Robbins do you two have the time of death for us?”

“Yes Gil all the dead teenagers that are inside have been dead since around noon. David and I will be in the coroner van let us know when we can take the bodies.”

“I will Dr. Robbins.”

“Thank you Gil.”

The CSI and Jim Brass walk up the steps of the school as David and Dr. Robbins walks over to the coroner van. A few moments later Gil, Sara, Sofia, Warrick, Catherine, Nick and Jim Brass walk into Butterfeld Academy and see a sight none of them thought they would see at a school that is as close-knit as this school was or from one that had strict rules and a dress code. They were bodies all over the main hallway and everyone one of them had been shot in the head more then once. There was blood all over the walls, lockers and the floor, along with tons of bullet cartridges.

“Let get start working the crime scene. Nick’s I want you to take pictures of the crime scene. Warrick you with me and we are going to start dusting the area for fingerprints and Catherine, Sara and Sofia start processing the scene.

“(Catherine, Nick, Warrick, Sofia and Sara) Yes Grissom.”

Nick takes pictures of the bodies first and then Sarah, Sofia and Catherine start collection evidences from that area after Nick done take the pictures. Nick moves on to take pictures of the blood on the lockers, but only get one picture before running outside and is followed by Warrick. Once outside Nick and Warrick throws up on the grass that is just off the sidewalk and a few minute later walks into the school and goes back to work. After about two hours David and Dr. Robbins come in and load the twenty bodies into the two coroner vans that are at the crime scene and then take the bodies back to the lab. The CSI still have about three hours of work ahead of them before they could go back to the lab.

“Catherine I need to go outside and get some fresh the iron smell has start to get to me.”

“I will join you Sara.”

“So will I.”

“(Catherine and Sara) that is fine Sofia.”

Sara, Catherine and Sofia walk out of the school and Nick and Warrick starts to follow the three ladies outside, when Gil notices then head outside. Gil Grissom walks up to Nick and Warrick and stops in front of Warrick and Nick so they cannot go outside.

“Nick and Warrick you can take a break when the ladies come back in from they break.”

“Nick and Warrick) I really need to get some fresh air Grissom.”

“We all can’t take breaks at the some time.”

“(Nick and Warrick) fine.”

Nick. Warrick and Gil walks away from the front doors of the school and get back to work processing the crime scene. At the same time outside Sara, Catherine and Sofia are sitting on the edge of the sidewalk talk to each other.

“Cath how Lindsey doing?”

“She is doing well and is happy that Kevin stay with us.”

“His sister still in the hospital recovering from the school shooting right?”

“Yes she is Sofia and she going to be in there for a while, because she has to get used to being in a wheelchair.”

“Sara Is everything ok?”

“Yes Sofia, I am a little tired and my skirt is way too tight, I think I gain ten pounds over night.”

“Lindsey feels the some way, she went to put on a pair of pant for school yesterday and she could not even pull them up past her hips.

At the same time Gil Grissom walk up to the female CSI and tap Sara on the shoulder,
    Sara turns her head and look up at Gil. Gil kneels down so he is at Sara, Sofia and Catherine height, as Sara starts to talk.

“What is it Gil.”

“Can the three of you go back to work, so Nick and Warrick can take a break?”

(Sara, Catherine and Sofia) no.”

“Come on Nick and Warrick look like they are going to throw up any second.”

“(Sara, Catherine and Sofia) I was joke.”

3. sarahSidle1981

Sara, Catherine and Sofia stand up and head back inside the school building and Nick and Warrick runs outside then lay down on the sidewalk. Sara, Gil, Catherine and Sofia are working on processing the scene again and start laughing when they look up and see Nick and Warrick laying on the sidewalk with they eyes close, after finishing processing the crime scene the CSI’s loads all the evidence into the back of the two SUV. Catherine, Sara, Gil, Warrick, Nick and Sofia get to the crime lab at sunrise on Tuesday morning. The CSI all head into the lab and check the evidence into the evidence room. Then Sofia, Warrick, Nick and Gil go about working on different area of the case by their self. Gil Grissom has let Sara leave the lab to go buy some clothing that fits and Catherine has left to take Lindsey to an obgyn appointment. Sarah comes back from shopping to find that both Warrick and Nick went home sick and that Catherine had not come back to work because Lindsey boyfriend Kevin was running and very high fever and Lindsey could not get the fever to go down, so she had to take him to the ER. Sara who is now wearing a red empire waist blouse and a new pair of black jeans, walks down the hallways and toward the Ballistic lab to see if Bobby Dawson has any info on what type of gun was use in the shoot. Two minute later Sara’s walk into his lab and find Bobby asleep at his desk. Sara laughs quietly at herself at this sight, because Bobby Dawson never falls asleep on the job. He loves his job way too much to take a nap doing a shift and the two of them are tied for the number of days they can stay up without sleep when working on a case. The number of days the two of them can stay up for is five in a roll. Sara walks over to Bobby and sits down on his desk next to his head and then lean down and whispers into his ear.

“Bobby’s it is time to wake up!”

Bobby sits up, then lean back in his chair as he rubs his eyes when he finishes rubbing his eyes’ looks at Sara and sees that she is sitting on his desk and has a smile on her face. Bobby’s cross his arm over his chest and then start to talk.

“What Sara?”

“You were sleep on the job Bobby.”
    “And you are sitting on my desk.”

“You are using the chair, have you run the bullet cartridges for the Butterfeld academy or test fire the two guns find at the scene yet?”

“No I haven’t start running the cartridges yet, but I did test fire the two guns.”

“And why have you not run them you had all morning to run them?”

“I can’t seem to stay awake today, my stomach brother me. In addition I have a tickle in my throat and my whole body is achy.”

“Sound like you are come down with that flu/stomach flu that is going around.”

“God I hope not because I hate being sick.”

“I do not think anyone like be sick Bobby.”
    “I will get to work running the cartridges from the shooting now.”

“Take your time, go get a cup of coffee first maybe that help wake you up.”

“No, I will stick to drinking just water and by the way congratulate, Greg told me you are pregnant.”

“Thank you and let hope you are not get sick.”

“I hope not.”

Bobby stop talking and lay his head back down on the desk and wrap his arms around his stomach. Sara puts her right hand onto to Bobby’s forehead, which feels a little warm to the touch. Sara takes her hand off Bobby’s forehead and give him a worried look.

“Bobby’s it feels like you running a low grade fever, call the day guy in and have him cover for you. Then go home and get some rest.”

“That sound like a good Idea and I think I’m going to do that.”

Sara stands up from the desk and then walks out ballistic lab and head toward the DNA lab. At the same time Bobby pick up the phone on his desk and call Dale the day ballistic guy and Dale answers the phone after three rings.

“Hello”

“Hi Dale this is Bobby Dawson, did I wake you?”

“Yes but it ok, what do you need?”

“Can you come in and cover for me, I need to go home sick?”

“Sure Bobby’s I will come in and cover for you. Since when I had the flu/stomach flu you cover my shift, I will be there in five.”

“Thank you.”

“Go home now, you do not need to wait for me to get there. Just leave me a note on what need to be done.”

“Ok, I will.”

Bobby and Dale hang up and Bobby writes down what he needs to run and which bag the bullet cartridges that were from the guns he tests fire and what bag cartridges that were found at the crime scene are in. Bobby then stands up from his desk and walks out of his lab. As he is walking down the hallway, Sofia walks up to him.

“You should be in you lab working Bobby or is there something you need?”

“I do not feel well Ah-choo.”

“Bless you, do you need to go home?”

“Yes and I all ready call Dale in and ask him to come in and cover the rest of my shift.”

“Then take off and I hope you feel better and it not that flu/stomach flu that going around the lab.”

Sofia walks toward the break room to finish up the paperwork and Bobby head out to his car in the parking lot. Meanwhile Sara is at the DNA lab bugging Greg who is trying his hard not to get sick on Sara or the evidence he was working on.

“Sara just leave me alone!”

“No, because if I leave the DNA lab you go back over to Wendy’s desk and lay your head down and go to sleep and I do need the DNA results.”

“Sniffling go talk to Dr. Robbins or David about the victims.”

“Gil did that already.”

“Then go and talk to Bobby Dawson.”

“I would but he went home because he is not feeling well. Dale from day is coming in to cover the rest of his shift.”

“That is not fine, I try to get Sofia to let me go home sick gagging but she would not let me!”

“That because Wendy in the hospital and the day guy out of town because of a death in his family Greg, so there is no one to cover for you.”

Greg runs over to the trash can and start throwing up into the trash can. Sara grabs the desk chair then walk over to Greg and help Greg sit down so the trash can is not as far away. She then goes over and wet a paper towel down with cooler water and come back and hold it up against Greg’s forehead to help cool him down. A couple minutes later Greg stop get sick to his stomach and rest his back against the back of the chair.

“Thank you Sara, my leg was start to give out on me.”

“No big deal, I just do not want you to fall down because I cannot pick you up if you did.”

“And thank for wetting down a paper towel to help cool me down.”

“I am going to take you home.”

“But there is no one to cover for me.”

“We will just have to run the DNA on our own Greg you are in no shape to be here.”
    Sara takes Greg hand and pull Greg up from the chair he is sitting on, then Sara help Greg’s walk down the hallway and to the main door of the lab. Then Sara helps Greg out to her car in the parking lot. Sara driver Greg home and twelve minutes later Sara pulls into Greg’s apartment building parking lot and take the empty spot by the door. Sara then helps Greg out of her car and up to his place and make sure he gets inside. Sara then helps Greg into his bedroom and over to his bed because his legs are not supporting him. Greg holds on to Sara until he has sitting down on the bed. Greg takes his shoes off and then lay down on the bed.

“Do you need anything before I leave?”

“Can you bring the bathroom trash can in here for me and can you also grab the thermometer out of my medicined cabinet?”

“Sure Greg.”

Sara walks out of the bedroom and across the hall into the bathroom and grab the trash can. Sara then grabs the thermometer out of the medicine cabinet. A minute later Sara walks into Greg’s bedroom and set the trash can by his bed and then turn the digital thermometer and then hand the thermometer to Greg, who puts the thermometer into his mouth. When the thermometer beeps Sara’s take the thermometer out of Greg’s mouth because he has shut his eyes. Sara looks at the digital display to see what it says.

“What does it say?”

“You have a fever of 104.1 degrees Fahrenheit.”

“Thank you Sara and you should go now, you do not need to been around me and you did not want get the flu/stomach flu.”

“Ok, but if you need anything call me or Gil and we come and help you.”

“Ok, bu I should be fine now that I am home. Can you turn the light off and lock the door on your way out?”

“Yes and feel better.”

Sara walks over to the bedroom door and flip the light switch that is on the wall on the right side of the door, if standing in the door. Sara looks at Greg one last time then walk out of Greg’s bedroom and head to the apartment door. A few minutes later Sara pulls her car out of the parking lot of Greg building and goes back to the crime lab. Once at the crime lab Sara head to the DNA lab and start run the DNA result herself. Gil walks into the DNA lab at four o’clock Tuesday evening and looks around for Greg, but cannot find him, he then sees that Sara is running the DNA result for Butterfeld Academy.

“Sara where is Greg at?”

“I take him home. He was in no shape to be here. He keep having to stop working to throwing up in the trash can and he was getting really weak. Before I left his house to come back to the lab I check his temperature and it was 104.1 degrees Fahrenheit.”

“You did the right thing. I will take over for you go home and have some dinner, then read for a little while and get some sleep. In addition I do not want you to come back until your next shift.”

“All right, I am hunger and start too get tired.”

Sara walks out of the DNA lab and goes to the locker room to her purse and car keys. Five minutes later Sara is head home.

4. sarahSidle1981

Author note there is a break on Butterfeld Academy shooting in this case. I made up the name of the victim of the school shoot along with the shooter names.

Chapter Twelve: Zoo Case
    During Wednesday shift Sara ends up take Catherine into the ER, because she gets really sick at work. Gil comes home on Thursday morning and he joins Sara in the bedroom. Then he changes into his PJ and lay down next to Sara on the bed.

“How was Catherine when you left her?”

“Ok, she was happy that Lindsey was going to come in and visit here after school gets out at 2:30Pm today. Catherine will probably will not be release for the hospital until Sunday and doctor is not going to let her come back to work until Tuesday night at the early. The doctor told us that the flu/stomach flu viruses that is going around town are really strong, if you had a flu shoot and catch it you get over it in a few days, but if you do not get a flu shoot it takes twice as long to get over it and you become really sick.”

“I wish I did not make Catherine come into work last night.”

“She is not mad at you Gil. Let get some sleep, we going to have a long night at work. It is just the two of us tonight.”
    “Yes it will seeing that Greg, Nick and Warrick are under doctor care to and their doctors are not allowing them to come back to work yet. On a good note Wendy will be back at work tonight.”

Sara and Gil go to sleep and later that day when they get to the lab for work the two of them are hope that the night will be a slow night, Gil goes to his office and pick up the assignments and then meet Sara in the break room and he sees Sofia sitting next to Sara on the couch talking to her. Sara and Sofia stops talking to each when they see Gil Grissom walking up to them.

“No luck on it been a slow night. Sara and Sofia you are on a 425 suspicious situation/ 419 dead body, Jim Brass think it a homicide.”

“Where is it at Gil?”

“At the Las Vegas Zoo and the crime scene is behind the glass section of the Arctica house. I will be on another 425 Suspicious Situation/419 Dead Body at the Rampark. Sara and Sofia I would take a coat it is cold inside the area the body are, seeing that the zoo has to keep it is freezing cold in that area and a zoo keeper can’t make it hotter even for you.”

“My coat does not fit.”

“You can use my coat and we need to get you a bigger coat.”

Gil hands Sara his coat and she takes it from him. Then the three of them leave the break room. Four minutes later Gil on the way to his crime Scene and Sara and Sofia is on the way to their crime scene that is at the zoo. When Sara and Sofia get to the Arctica house and Jim Brass shows them into the area where the polar bears live. They look around the area and see that the ten bodies were killed here but not by the bear, so it hard to be after they put them in the sleep area for the night. The zoo is the one place in town that closes at night in Las Vegas, Sofia starts to talk and you can see her breath.

“Do the victims work here?”

“No and I have no Idea how they get into the zoo seeing it was lock up for the night or how they get in here.”
    “Let start take pictures so we can spend as little time in here as we have too Sara.”

“I agree with you.”

Sara and Sofia get to work taking the pictures of the crime scene and when they finish taken the pictures of the scene, the coroner still has not show up. Sara and Sofia start collecting the evidences that are not near the body, which and there lot of evidences left at the scene, Sara start swabbing the blood pool and Jim Brass help them out by dust for fingerprints, two hours later the bodies are still at the crime scene and Sofia is not a happy camper, she start to talk to Sara.

“I can’t tell if this is polar bear hair or victim hair.”

“Then collect all the hair and put it in an evidence bag.”

“Where is the coroner at?”

“I have no clue Sofia. DR. Lee is the one that is working tonight, so she is probably really busy.”

“Is she try to see how long we can stay in a freezing cold area without get sick!”

“I am sure that not it Sofia, seeing that half the LVPD Night shift is already out sick.”

“Whatever, I just hope she get here soon.”

Sara, Sofia and Bras keep working the crime scene and after two hours Dr. Lee comes into the polar bear area and walk over to Sarah, Sofia and Jim and by now the two CSI and Jim are shivering because they have been working in the polar bear area for four hours. Sofia is also really mad at Dr. Lee for take four hour to get to the crime scene.

“What take you so long, did you save as for last so we could get sick?”

“No Sofia, I had to finish an autopsy before I could head out to any of the crime scene. I want to Gil Grissom crime scene first because it was close to the lab, then I come here.”

“You should have come here first, seeing that the bodies of the victims are sitting on top of ice and because of cross-contamination!”

“Sofia’s I will take the body back to the lab and check for time of death there. It is too cold in here for the instrument to work.”
    “That is fine, Sofia and I will meet you back at the lab to get the evidences off the ten bodies.”

Brass leaves to go talk to the zoo keepers and Sara and Sofia goes back to work processing the crime scene. Dr. Lee gets to work putting the bodies into the body bags, but goes slow because the bodies are sticking to the ice. An hour and half later Sara and Sofia are packing up the evidences in the back of the SUV. Then the two of them get into the SUV to head back to the lab. Sara put the SUV into drive and a minute later is driving toward the lab, Sara and Sofia talk on the way back to the lab and Sofia has turn the heater up because the two of them are still cold.

“Sofia what your deal today, I never see you lose it at anyone like you do tonight with Dr. Lee?”

“I don’t like the cold and I’m PMS.”

“Try to keep calm when we go to collect the evidence off the bodies at the coroner lab.”

“I will Sara.”

Sixteen minutes later Sara and Sofia get back to the lab and check in the evidence before going to the coroners’ lab. The two CSI walks into the coroners’ lab and each take a body and collects the evidences and take picture of the body because there notice the bodies have bruises on them, Sofia and Sara do this to all ten bodies. Once all the evidences and pictures have been taking on all the bodies’ Sara and Sofia leaves so Dr. Lee can start working on the bodies. Once in the hallway Sara and Sofia walk over to the staircase and then head to the first floor of the lab, seeing that the coroners’ lab is in the basement.

5. sarahSidle1981

“Sara I need to go check my message in Ecklie office, which is my temporary office until Ecklie gets back and work on some paperwork that needs to be done so Catherine, Warrick, Nick, Wendy, Bobby gets pay for the sick leave their doctors are made them take.”

“Ok, I go check in with Wendy in DNA and then Dale in Ballistic.”

“I will meet back up with you when I finish with the paperwork.”

“That is fine.”

Sarah walks to the DNA lab first and find Wendy busy running DNA on the swabs they bring in for tonight along with finish running the DNA for Butterfeld academy. Sara pulls over one of the lab table chairs and sits down on the chair and then smile really big at Wendy.

“Wendy it is good to see you back, how are you feel?”

“Better, Greg called me and tell me you are pregnant with twins and that Grissom the father.”

“Yes I am and yes he is the father.”

“I am happy for you. I also have some info on DNA for the Butterfeld Academy shoot. Dale sent me the swab with blood on that he find on the gun at the scene, it had more then just victim blood the shoot blood was on it to. Both of the shooter blood I get a hit off CODIS. To a Harry Pat and Helen Pat

Wendy’s pick up a printout and hand the printout to Sara, who take the printout and set it on her lap.

“Thank you, Anything on the zoo case yet?”

“No, but I will get hold of as soon as I do.”

“Ok I will see you later.”

“Bye Sara.”

Sara stands up and walks out of the DNA lab to let Wendy’s go back to work. She then heads over to talk to Dale about the bullet Cartridges. Ten minutes later Sara walks up to the door of Ecklie office that is Sofia temporary office. Sara knock on the close office door and wait for a answers, after a few minutes she knock again this time she hear Sofia moving around.

“Yawning who there?”

“It is Sara, can I come in?”

“Yes.”

Sara open the office door and walk in and sits down on the chair in front of the desk and hand Sofia the printout that Wendy give her on the Butterfeld Shooting. Sofia looks at the printout for a few minutes then set the printout on the desk.

“At lest we caught a break, did Wendy have any info on the zoo case?”

“Not yet, she said as soon has she had any she would let me know. I am meet Jim over at P.D. to talk to Harry Pat and Helen Pat. I check in with Dale and the guns we found at the Butterfeld crime scene were the only two guns that were use in the Butterfeld shoot.”

“Yawning, Ok fill me in on how it goes when you get back.”

“I will and will you let Gil Grissom know about the Butterfeld case developments?”
    “I will Sara.”

Sara stands up from the chair and walks out of the office. Sara heads out to the parking lot and gets into one of the lab SUV. She then goes to Police Department to talk to the two suspects from the Butterfeld shoot. At the same time Sofia put away the paperwork she was trying to work on, but do not get anywhere on. Sofia picks up the printout that Sara gave her and then slow stand up from her desk chair. Sofia walks out of the office and then walk toward Gil Grissom office. When Sofia gets to Gil’s office door, she sees the door is open and all the lights are off. She walks into the office and put the printout on his desk. So when he gets back to the lab he will see it, then Sofia looks at her watch and check the time and decides she going to go to the locker room and take a long steaming hot shower in the staff showers. To see if that will warm her up, because it has been an hour and half since Sara and she left the crime scene of the polar bear house at the Las Vegas zoo and she is still freezing cold. Sofia thinks to herself when getting under the steaming hot water I can’t be getting sick, I never get sick and I get a flu shoot this year. When she finishes taking a shower and has got dress she looks at the time on her watch and sees that she was in the shower for two hours. At the same time Sofia was take a shower Sara and Jim Brass was at the police department in Interrogative room number one. First they interview Harry Pat, which take forty-five minutes. After they finish with Harry Pat. Sara and Brass begin interview fifteen year old Helen Pat about the Butterfeld Academy school shooting.

“Helen Pat do you want a child advocate in the room with you doing the interview?”

“(looks at lawyer) No I did not want a child advocate Mr. Brass. I am a teenage, not a child. Our can’t you tell the different between a child and a teenage!”

“ The Lady stand next to me is CSI Sarah Sidle, she work for Las Vegas crime lab. She is going to be asking you some question and I will be tape record this interview.”

“Can you tell me where you was on Monday morning and afternoon?”

“(rolls her eyes at Sara) In school till around 12: 30pm then I went home sick.”
    “Why do you go home sick?”

“My stomach was bother me.”

“Did you go see the nurse and get a pass to leave school?”

“No, I just left.”

“What was you doing before you left school on Monday?”

“I was have a fight with my ex-boyfriend Tom Smart.”

“Do you know that Tom Smart is dead?”

“(has a smile on her face) No, when did he dead?”

“Monday at Noon. Where were you did at that time?”

“In the restroom sitting next to a toilet hope that I was not going to throw up!”

“No, you are not tell the truth, I find a gun at the scene and it had you fingerprints and your blood on it along with the blood of the five people you shooting in the head several time!”
    “You’re the one that lie!”

“No, I’m not I also talked to other student that go to Butterfeld Academy and the students place you at the scene with a gun in your hand shooting Tom Smart, Carly Pen, Alex van, Jamie Gay, and Jorja Rock.”

“laughing”

“Why are you laughing this is not a laugh matter?”

“Because it funny that you would care for jock like them, seeing they the make fun of people who are geek.”

“Did they make fun of you?”
    “Of cause everyday.”

“Even Tom you said you date him?”

6. sarahSidle1981

“He just uses me to get into my pants, I was sick of the way they treat me so I snap and shoot them, along with my twin bother he shoots the other five victims Normal Day, Amy Smart, Dacey Buggies, John Teps and Sam Fan.”

“I know that I talk to him before you, he flat out tell Jim and I that he kill these five people because you made him. Jim arrested her.”

Sara stands up from the chair she is sitting on and then walks over to the door. Sara open up the door then walks out of the room as Jim Brass arrest Helen Pat. She then walks out of the P.D. and head to the crime lab SUV. Four minutes later Sarah pulls the SUV into the crime lab parking lot and into the first open space. Sara looks at the time and sees that it is now 5:45 a.m. on Friday morning. Sara sits in the SUV for a few minutes with her eyes close and after a few minutes she makes herself get out of the SUV and head back into the crime lab. The first stop Sara makes is to DNA to see if Wendy has any info for Sofia and her because she has not her from her yet. When she walk into the DNA she see Wendy working on the backlog evidence.

“Any thing on the DNA from the zoo case?”

“It was all victim blood, sorry I could help you, but Dr. Lee found that all five of the female victims were rape, the semen matches the semen find at the scene. I am still running a search on CODIS to see if I get any matches, for the DNA from two different males.

“So there were two men that rape the women and kill them.”

“Yes and I already tell Sofia.”

“Ok hopeful trace, toxic, ballistics or AFIS will turn up some result along with CODIS.”
    “I hope so too, I need to get back to work now.”

Sarah leaves the DNA lab and head to the break room. When she gets to the break room, she sees Sofia holding a coffee mug in her hands and stare at the mug. Sara walks over and gets herself a cup of coffee. Then sit down at the table across from Sofia, who back is to the couch and is still staring at her full mug of coffee. Sara take a sip of her coffee and then smiles at Sofia.

“how yawning the interview go with Harry and Helen Pat?”

“Harry interview take a forty-five minutes, he tell us he help his sister shoot the five victims. After Harry interview Brass and I interview Helen. Her interview take us a hour.”

“That would be a whole two hours away form the lab in could travel times to and back. Did Helen admit killing five of the victims?”

“Yes at the very end of the interview. You have not drink any of your coffee yet it is going to get cold!”

“I don’t really like coffee yawing.”

“Then why do you get a mug of coffee?”

“Because it warm, yawning.”
    “Are you tires Sofia?”

“No, I am exhaust and I have menstrual cramps.

“Go home and get some sleep, I will cover the last few hours of the shift on my own.”

“Are you sure Sara?”

“Yes It not like there much to do beside wait on test results and to see if AFIS or CODIS gets a match.”

“Thank you Sara, I will see you tonight.”

Sofia stands up and walks over to the sink and pours the coffee out and puts the mug in the sink. Sofia then walks out of the break room and head to her office to get her purse. At the same time Sara gets up and walks over to the break room couch and then slip her shoes off. Sara then lays down and close her eyes. Gil walks into the break room when the shift ends to gets Sara up. He kneels next to Sara and shake her.

“Sara wake up, so we can go home the shift is over.”

“Ok, I’m up.”

Sara sits up on the couch and then put her shoes on. Then Sara stands up from the couch and a few minutes later Sara Gil head out to Sara SUV seen that what they come to work in the night before and head home. When they get home, Sarah goes and take a shower while Gil makes them some breakfast. Sarah head downstairs to the kitchen after she gets out of the shower and had put on her black pajama. Once in the kitchen she sits down at the table and Gil hand her a plate with three pancakes and two pieces of toast with strawberry jam on them, he then join her at the table with his own plate.

“The pancakes are really good honey.”

Thank you and where was Sofia the last two hours of the shift?”
    “I had her go home and get some sleep. She had cramp, was also exhaust and could not stop yawning.”

“She took a two-hour steaming hot Shower doing the time you was at P.D.”

“I think she was have a hard time warm up after spend fours in a freezing cold polar bear house.”

“It sound like she getting sick.”

“Yeah right she never get sick and she had a flu shoot this year.”

“Look who is talking you never gets sick and you get sick this year.”

“I am sure she just needs to get some sleep is all. Like we need to see that Warrick, Catherine, Nick and Greg can’t come back to work until Tuesday.”

Sara and Gil stop talking and eat the pancakes. Meanwhile at Sofia’s apartment, when she gets home from work she takes another two hours steaming hot shower. She then made her self some oatmeal and she is now staring at the bowl of oatmeal and thinking to herself I know I need to eat, but I really do not have an appetite. She get up and throw out the oatmeal. She then walk into her bedroom and get into bed and cover herself up with her bedspread and fall right to sleep.

7. sarahSidle1981

Chapter thirteen: Mrs. Grissom arrives
    The next Day Sara and Gil sleep all day, but Sofia wakes up after only a few hours of sleep and has a sore throat achy all, upset stomach, a runny nose and a headache. She gets out of bed and pulls on a pair of gray sweatpant and gray long sleeve shirt and then heads into the bathroom. She brushes her tooth and then pulls her hair into a ponytail. A few minutes later Sofia is driving to Welgreen. Ten minutes later she pulls into the parking lot of the store and pull into the night parking space in the third row of the parking lot. She turns the car off and then gets out of the car. She then walks up to the doors of Welgreen and a few minutes later is looking at the bottle of Tums assorted berry and four travel rolls of Tums assorted berry then walks over to the cold medicine and grabs a box of Tylenol cold and flu off the shelf, she then goes and pick up several boxes of tissues and ten packs of travel tissues and a bottle of water. Sofia then goes and pays for the items she is buying. Once Sofia is sitting in her car she takes two Tylenol cold and flu pills and then chews two Tums. She takes a few drinks of water then put the cap on the water bottle. A few minutes later she drives home and goes back to bed.
    That evening Sara and Gil get up three hours early and head to the lab to see if Wendy, Bobby, and Frankie who work in trace and toxic have any info for them on the case the two of them are working on. Meanwhile at Sofia’s apartment she gets up one other time, which was three hours before night shift starts to answers the phone when it starts ringing, to find out it was someone calling to see if she wants new windows. Sofia hangs the phone up and then walks into the kitchen to get a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. She then walks into the bathroom and open up the medicine cabinet, then reach inside and pulls out the bottle of Tums assorted berry and take two out of the bottle. She puts the Tums in her mouth and then Sofia chews the Tums up and then takes a drink of the water, she then gets out two Tylenol cold and flu pills and takes them. Sofia then heads back into her bedroom and set the alarm clock for nine o’clock, so she could get up and ready for work. When Sofia’s alarm clock goes off at nine o’clock Sofia slowly gets out of bed and throw on a pair of jeans and a red long sleeve shirt on. Sofia then sits down on her bed and puts a pair of black socks on. A few minutes later Sofia goes into the bathroom and brushes her tooth and redoes her pony tail. Five minutes later Sofia walks out of the bathroom and grab her coat and put the coat on, then put her white tennis shoe on. Sofia walks to the door of the apartment and pick up her car keys and purse, she walks over to the coffee table in front of the couch and puts the rows of assorted berry Tums and travel tissues into her purse and then goes out to her car to heads to work. Once at the Lab Sofia walks to the break room blowing her nose into a tissue and right before reaching the break room Sofia put the tissue in the left pocket of her jean and when she walks into the break room she sees Sara and Gil sitting on the couch, Sofia stops next to the table and looks over at Sara and Gil.

“There are no new cases as of yet, so continue to work on one you start last night. I am head to P.D. to interview a suspect. I will check in with you two when I get back to the lab. Oh and Sofia’s you still need to get the paperwork in for Wendy, Bobby, Catherine, Greg, Warrick and Nick to get pay for their sick leave.”

“I will go do that right now.”

“Sofia I am going to go talk to Bobby he should be in his lab now.”

Sara and Gil stand up from the couch and then the three of them walk out of the break room. Sofia goes to her temporary office and being the paperwork and she make herself finish even there she is achy all over and still upset stomach, a runny nose and has a really bad headache and she now feels feverish too. But Sofia refuse to accept that she is getting sick or let her co-worker know how she feels. Sara walk down the hallway and to the ballistic lab to talk to Bobby. Bobby look up when Sara walk into his lab room and give her a big smile.

“Nice to see you back at work how are you feel?”

“A lot better, thank you. I can tell you that both guns that were use were 357 SIG.”

”Thank you, now if CODIS or AFIS can give me the name of both men, Sofia and I would have two suspect to interview and search they homes.”

“I do not have anything else for you.”

“I see you later.”

Sara walks out of the lab and goes to see if Wendy has anything new to tell her. A half hour later Sofia gets up and walks out of the office to take the finish paperwork up to the front desk and put in the mail for the head of the whole LVPD department. She then walks into the locker room and gets into her locker and gets two Tums for one of the rolls in her purse and two Tylenol cold and flu pills. She chews the Tums first, then close her locker and walk over into break room and get a bottle of water out of the mini refrigerator. She open the bottle of water then put the Tylenol into her mouth and just take a sip of the water when Sara walk into the break room and over to her.

“Still have cramp Sofia, I just see you take some Tylenol?”

“Yes and I hate be on my monthly.”

“I think every woman does. Bobby told me that the guns the two killers use was a 357 SIG, the fingerprints are still run through the database and the DNA is still being run through CODIS. So hopeful we will have result in a little while.

“That would be nice.”

At the same time Wendy run into the break room and over to them and stop to catch her breath before talking to them.

“Get something for us?”

“Yes Sofia, I get a hits on both of the DNA, match a Matt Dan and Mitch Dan. I already call and tell Jim Brass and he going to meet you at his house, here the address.”

“(Sara and Sofia) Thank you.”

Sara and Sofia go to the locker room and get the purse and kits. Then head out to the parking lot and to one of crime lab SUV. Sofia looks at Sara as they put the kit into the back of the SUV.

“Do you want to driver Sofia?”

“Yes that would been nice. I will driver back to the lab.”

“I can driver both ways if your cramps are still bother you when it time to head back.”

“We will see what I feel like them.”

8. sarahSidle1981

The two CSI gets into the SUV and once Sofia shut her door, she needs to blow her nose. She gets a tissue out of her purse and blows her nose and at the same time Sara start up the SUV and does not see Sofia blowing her nose. On the way to the house Sofia is trying her hardest to not let Sarah know that ride in the SUV make her want to throw up. By the time they get to the house Sofia is relieve to be able to get out of the car. They meet Brass at the front door.

“The bother is not home but here is you’re warranted, go on inside and search the house I already clear it. I have also put a wire out on their car, so patrol units are out looking for them.”

“Thank you Jim, just keep a eye on the door and let me and Sofia know if they come home.”

“I will and Sofia are you feeling all right you seem off today and you normal don’t wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt to work?”

“I feel fine beside for having menstrual cramps is all and a headache.”

“Ok, I was just checking.”

Sara and Sofia head into the house and start processing the house after an hour the two of them find five 357 SIG, so Sara and Sofia bag the guns and take them out to the SUV and then Sofia drives them back to the lab and then the two of them both head to the Ballistic lab and give the guns to Bobby so he can check to see if either of these five guns was the two that was use to kill the victims. Ten minutes later Sara and Sofia walk into the break room to see David Hodges standing at the microwave heat up one of his favorite dish. Sofia and Sara smell the air and look at each other, then look at David Hodges with an evil look.

“What did I do now that made the two of you mad at me?”

“What are your heat up it smell really bad?”

“That would be the famous Hodges family Chile Sara.”

“I think I am going to go to my office and look at the case note Sara.”

“That fine Sofia gagging, if I hear anything I will come tell you.”

Sara put her hand over her mouth and run into the women restroom, right as Gil Grissom walk into the break room and Sofia walks out of the break room.

“I told you before Hodges do not heat any food that smells up in the break room, my god Sara still has morning sick and that flu bug still go around the lab. Leave the break room now and go eat your Chile at your desk in the trace lab.”

Hodges gets his dinner out of the microwave and goes back to the trace lab to eat it. A few minutes later Sara walks out of the restroom and over to Gil who wrap his arm around her in a hug. Sara put her head on his shoulder and start to cry. Gil just holds her and runs his hand through her hair as he talks to her.

“Sara’s baby, what is wrong, it not the babies is it?”

“No, can you take me home?”

“Are you getting sick?”

“I do not think so, I’m just exhaust and need to get some sleep.”

“Ok let stop by Sofia office and let her know.”

“OK.”

Gil and Sara walk out of the break room and head to Sofia office when they reach then office door Sara and Gil see that the office door is close and when Gil tries turning the door holder find that the door is lock so Gil knocks on the door. After a minute Sofia open up the door and see Gil with his left arm wrap around Sara waist and Sara head resting on Gil shoulder and she also notice Sara has been crying.

‘What going on?”

“I am take Sara home, she need to get off her feet and get some sleep she is exhaust.”

“No problem Gil, we do not have that much left to do on the case that we are working on, the two of us are just waiting to see if two of the five guns match the two uses in the case and for the police to bring Matt Dan and Mitch Dan in to be interview. I can handle it on my own there.

“Thank you Sofia.”

“You are welcome Sara.”

Sara and Gil walks away from Sofia and no soon then Sara and Gil had left the lab and Sofia has sat down on her desk chair Dr. Lee open Sofia office door and walks into the office then sit down on the chair across from her. Sofia think to herself great I forget to lock the door.

“I bring the my finally autopsy result to you, seeing that neither Sara or you made it back to my lab.”

“What did you find?”

“Matt and Mitch also sexual assault the five men too, they drug all the victims so they could not fight back so they could take they time sexual assault the ten of them in the polar bear house before shooting them.”

At the same time Sofia’s pager goes of along with her cellphone. Dr. Lee hand Sofia the result and leave the office, as Sofia answer her cellphone to speck to Jim Brass. When she gets off the phone, Sofia picks up both case files her and the one Dr. Lee just gave her and walk over to see Bobby who was pager her. Two hours later Sofia is back in her office and pick up the office phone and dial Sara number. After five ring Sara pick up the phone by her bed.

“Sara Sidle here!”

“Hi, Sara did I wake you?”

“Yes, but it ok what do you need?”

“Bobby was able to match two of the gun to the guns use in our case and Dr. Lee stop by and see me. Matt and Mitch also sexual assert the men too Ah-choo.”

“Bless you and that just wrong!”

“Thank you and yes it is and I did the interview with Matt and Mitch and then Jim Brass arrested them, so the case is close.”

Thank you for the update, I will see you Sunday night.”

“Ok, bye.”

Sofia hangs up her phone then get up and walk toward the locker room to grab her coat, purse and car keys out of her locker. Once in the locker room Sofia sits down on the bench in front of her locker, because her nose has starts runny. Sofia wipes her nose off with the tissue that she has in her left hand and a few minutes later open up her locker. Four minutes later Sofia walks up to Gil Grissom office door and knock on the frame of the open door, then walk into Grissom, office to see him reading a book. Sofia clears her throat and Gil he looks up at her.

“What do you need?”

“Here is my final report on the case me and Sarah was working on, it is close now. Matt and Mitch Dan did it and the two of them are now in jail.”

“Great, is there anything us?”

“Do you care if I head home and take a shower and the get some sleep, If you need me you can pager me or call my cellphone or apartment phone and I will come in?”

“No problem go home, tonight has been really slow and it look like it going to stay that way.”

“Ahem thank you.”

“Did you call Sara and fill her in on the case?”

“Yes I did that before coming here.”

“Ok, you can go now.”

Sofia walks out of Gil Grissom office, thinking to herself I feel worse now then I did when I get to work. She walks out of the lab and head out to her car in the parking lot. Two minutes later Sofia starts the car up and puts the car into drive then pull out of the parking space, she drives to the exit and a minute later is driving down the road. Sofia makes herself stop at Jack Dinner and get something to eat because she has not eaten anything since Friday afternoon. She gets a bowl of oatmeal and make herself it. A half hour later Sofia finishes eaten and pay for her meal then goes back out to her car and head home. By the time she pulls into the parking lot of her apartment building Sofia really wishes that she would not have eaten anything. She gets into her apartment and run into the bathroom and over to the toilet and start throws up her oatmeal. Ten minutes later Sofia goes into her bedroom and put on blue pajama and then lays down on her bed and pull the cover up. She thinks to herself I really I’m sick, I hate being sick. She falls to sleep after only being in bed for a few minutes. Meanwhile and Sara and Gil’s house, Mrs. Grissom (Gil Grissom mom) is knocking on the front door, Sarah gets out of bed and head downstairs to see who at the door. When Sara gets to the door she looks through the window on the side of the door and sees its Gil mom, she unlocks the door and then open up the door and let her into the house. Sarah thinks to herself it is a good thing Mrs. Grissom can read lips and can still talk seeing that she lost her hearing when Gil was a child. Sara and Mrs. Grissom walk into the living room and Sara sits down on one couch and Helen (Gil mom) sits down on the love sit across from Sara and the two of them talk to each other.

“Hello.”

“Did I wake you Sara?”

“Yes, but it ok I was having a bad dream.”

“I know I was not suppose to be here until the morning, but I was able to fly here instead of take the bus.”
    ‘It is fine, are you hunger or thirsty?”

“No, but I am tired, can you show me where I am sleep at?”

“Sure.”

Sara stands up from the couch and grab Helen bags, as Helen stand up from the love seat. Sara show Helen where the downstairs bedroom is at and then Sara goes up to her and Gil Bedroom. Meanwhile Helen is change into her nightgown, then she get into bed and goes to sleep. Upstairs Sara is sitting on the bed and she is calling Gil, after four ring Gil pick up his office phone.

“Hi, Sara’s what is up?”

“I just want to let you know your Mom arrived to night. She was able to get a fly out instead of having to ride the bus.”

“Did she have any problem reading you lip? And could you understand her ok?”

“she was able to read my lips fine and I understand her.”

‘What she doing now?”
    “She was tired and want to go to bed, she is staying in the downstairs bedroom like we talk about.”

“Goos, I will see the both of you in the morning, now go back to sleep honey.”

“Ok and I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Sara and Gil hang up and then Sara lay down on the bed. She pull the bedspread up and a few minutes later Sara is asleep.

9. sarahSidle1981

Author Note: I made up the family name in this story along with the name of nanny and the agents the Nanny work for up.
    Chapter Fourteen: Sara surprise!
    Sara wakes up Sunday morning to a wonderful smell of French toast being made. She gets out of bed and then heads downstairs. Once downstairs Sara walks into the kitchen and sees Helen making the French toast. Sara sits down next to Gil at the table and sees that Helen has also made a fruit salad. Gil put his hand in his pocket and pull out a very old ring box. He gets up from the chair and kneels down on one knee in front of Sara. Then he open the ring box open, Sara looks at the ring in the box it a very old and beautiful white gold Victorian engagement ring that has a medium size round diamond in the center of the ring with eight small round diamonds around it.

“Sara’s I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

Sara gets a huge smile and her face, but at the same time she is crying. Gil watching Sara as he waits for an answer to his question. After a few moments Sara takes a deep breath then look at Gil and start talking.

“Yes Gil I will marry you.”

Gil takes the ring out of the ring box and then he put the ring onto Sara’s left ring finger. Then Sara and Gil stand up and the two of them kiss each other and then give each other a hug. Helen just smiles really big at her son and Sara. Helen wipes her hand off then take Gil and Sara a plate with two pieces of French toast each. She then goes back over to the counter and gets her plate and joins them at the table.

“I am so proud for you Gil and for you to Sara because you make my son so happy.”

“And he makes me really happy.”

“Gil you should tell Sarah the story behind the ring.”

“That ring has been past down on my Dad side since it was made 1837, the oldest boys of the family would have it pass on to him to give to the lady he was going to ask to marry. I also have the wedding bend that goes with it.”

“I love it, it mean even more since it has a story behind it.”

They finish eaten breakfast in quiet. After they all finish eaten Helen clean up the dishes and Sara and Gil head upstairs to they bedroom. Gil to get some sleep and Sara changes into light-blue jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, which has a v-neck line because she has to go pick up Catherine from the hospital and bring her home. When Sara is done getting ready, she kisses Gil on the lips and head downstairs and let Helen know she will be back in a while because she was going to pick up they neighbor and Co-worker Catherine from the hospital. She goes out to her suv and driver to the hospital. When Sara walks into Catherine hospital room, she sees Catherine who wearing a pair of old fade blue jean and a blue sweatshirt and is sitting at the end of her bed put her shoes on. Catherine looks up at Sarah and sees the white gold Victorian engagement ring that has a medium size round diamond in the center of the ring with eight small round diamonds around it on Sara’s left ring finger.

“Gil asks you to marry him?”

“Yes, this morning, I come downstairs and his mother Helen who moving in with us was making French toast. I sit down at the table next to Gil and he got down on one kneels and says “Sara’s I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?” and of cause I said yes.”

“The ring looks like it is from the Victorian era.”

“That because it is, it been in his family since it was made in 1837.”

At the same time the doctor comes in with Catherine release paper for her to sign. Catherine signs them and heads them back to the doctor. A few minutes later a nurse with a wheelchair comes into the hospital room and help Catherine into the wheelchair and then the nurse wheel Catherine out to Sarah SUV. Sara then takes Catherine home and help into her house and over to the couch. Sara then goes home to spend some time getting to Helen. That evening Sara and Gil leave they house and arrive at the crime lab at 9:30p.m. When Gil pulls his SUV into the parking lot, Sara and Gil see Sofia waiting at one of the crime lab SUV with her crime scene kit in hands. A minute later Sara and Gil walk up to the Crime lab SUV and put their crime scene kits in the back and Sofia also puts her kit into the back of the suv.

“Sofia’s what the case?”

“Sniffling, Gil the case is a 420 homicide of a family of eight people.”

“I drive to the crime scene.”

Sofia hands the keys to the crime lab SUV to Sara, who take the keys with a huge smile on her face. Sara start to open up the driver side door and at the same time Sofia start talking.

“I get shot gun Gil.”

“That is fine Sofia, I will sit in the back.”

The three of them get into the SUV and Sara drives out to the house the crime scene happened at. Once at the house the crime scene is at and walks into the house through the front door that lead into the living room, the three of them find there is a whole night of work ahead of them. At lest Dr. Lee is already checking the eight victim body temperatures, when they get to the scene. Sofia starts take pictures of the crime scene and Sarah and Grissom starts processing the area of the scene that Sofia has snap pictures of. Dr. Lee was able to take the bodies back to the lab after Sofia, Sara and Gil had been working at the crime scene for an hour. Sara has started dusts for fingerprints, as Gil’s collect swabs from the blood pools and Sofia collects the trace and toxic evidences. Sara, Sofia and Gil finish processing the crime scene as the sun is rises in the sky, they gather up the evidences they collect and put the evidences’ bags into the back of the SUV with they crime scene kits. Ten minutes later Sara, Gil and Sofia get into the SUV. Then Gil’s driver them to Jack Dinner to get some breakfast, once at the dinner Gil and Sofia get out of the front of the SUV and Sara gets out of the back of the SUV and then Gil lock the SUV up and put the alarm on. Then the three of them head into the Jack dinner and sits down at the normal table, the waitress walk up to them.

“Your usually Mr. Grissom?”

“Yes.”

“And your usually Miss Sidle and did Mr. Grissom ask you to merry him?”

“Yes and yes.”

“Your normal Miss. Curtis?”

“No, I just want a glass of water.”

“Ok I will be back with your orders in a few minutes, but I will bring over a cup of apple juice for Miss Sidle, your coffee Mr. Grissom and your water Miss. Curtis right away.”

10. sarahSidle1981

The Waitress walk away and hands the cook the orders and then goes and get the drinks. A minute and half later the waitress brings the drinks over to the table and head the coffee to Gil, gives Sara her apple juice and Sofia her water. Then the waitress goes back over to the counter and wait for the order to come up.

“Sofia, way did you not get oatmeal like you normal do?”

“My stomach is bothering me a little Gil and I am not hunger.”
    “You look flush Sofia, are you catching the flu/stomach flu that going around Sofia?”

“Ah-choo no I never get sick.”

“(Gil and Sara) Bless you!”

“Thank you.”

At the same time the waitress brings Sara and Gil food over and they start to eat, Sofia slides out of the booth. Sara and Gil notice that Sofia has got up from the booth and has start walking away from the table.

“Sofia where are you going?”

“I need to use the restroom Sara.”

“Ok I was just asking.”

Sofia walks into the ladies’ restroom and runs into the first stall and then kneel down and leans over the toilet and start throwing up into the toilet. As she is getting sick to her stomach Sofia is thinking to herself great I can even handle the smell of my co-work food or seeing food without get sick to my stomach. How I am I suppose to keep it hiding that I am sick, and I sneeze in front of them. At the same time Sofia hears the main restroom door open, Sofia makes herself stop throwing up until the person that comes in has walks back out. The door had not even close yet and she could no keep herself from throwing up any longer and start throwing up again. Sofia walks out of the restroom five minute later and rejoins Sara and Gil and the table and takes a sip of her water. Sara and Gil finish eating a few minute later and pay for the food and drinks and then Sara, Gil and Sofia go outside and get into the suv and head back to the lab. Sofia pulls the suv into the crime lab park lot and then pull the suv in to it parking spot in the front roll. Sofia looks at the time on the clock and sees that it now six o’clock and there is still two hours left till the night shift ends. Sofia let out a sigh and then start sneezes. Sara and Gil have already got out of the suv and were unloading the evidence out of the back by the time Sofia turn the suv off. Sofia slowly gets out off the suv and walk toward the back of the suv where Sara and Gil are and both of them look up at her. Sara and Gil see that Sofia looks feverish and has her arms around her stomach. In addition they notice that Sofia nose is runny too.

“Gil would it be ok if I go home, I have a sore throat, runny nose Ah-choo, headache, upset stomach, can’t keep food down, achy all over and I am exhausted too coughing?”

“Yes going home and get some rest and you are listed as being on call tomorrow night, let hope it is a slow night so you do not need to come in.”

“Thank you Gil Ah-choo and I will see the two of you around.”

Sofia head out to her car, as Sarah and Gil go into the lab with the evidences and check it in. Gil and Sara have not been back at the lab for more then three minutes and are in Gil’s office, when Sara’s cellphone start ringing. Sara takes the cellphone off her hip and sees it is Jim Brass, Sara flip her cellphone open and takes the call.

“Sarah Sidle speaking.”

“Sara I need you to come out to Summer valley Subdivision the house address 1432, there been a 425 Suspicious Situation/419 Dead Body.”

“How old the victim Jim?”

“A six month old baby girl, I will fill you in on the rest when you get out to the scene.”

“Ok, I am leave right now.”

Gil knows by the look on Sara face that the case Jim Brass’s call Sara on has to do with children. He pulls her into a hug and kiss Sara on her lips and she kisses him back. A minute later Sara pulls away from Gil and pick up her crime scene kit that sitting on the floor by her foot.

“What did Jim need?”

“I have to go out to a crime scene at Summer Valley Subdivision, they been a suspicious death of a six month old baby.”

“Can you handle this case or do you want me to take it for you?”

“I can handle it Gil.”

“Ok, I will see you when you get back to the lab, If I went home I will leave you a note in your mail box, so check your mail box before searching the lab for me.”

“ok.”

Sara walks away from Gil and out of his office. Sara then heads out to the parking lot. Sara pulls the crime lab suv up to the sidewalk in front of 1432 and put the SUV into the parked position and then turns the suv off. She sit in the suv for a minute then get out and Sara close the driver door. Sara then open up the back door of the suv gets her kit out of the back and then close the back door and lock the suv up. Jim Brass meet her at the end of the driveway.

“Sara let me carry your kit.”

Sara hand the crime scene kit to Jim and then the two of them start walking up to the house.

“Thank you for carrying the kit for me.”

“You are welcome and did Gil ask you to marry him, I just notice the ring on your left ring finger.”

“Yes he asks me yesterday morning.”
    “I am happy for the both of you.”

“Thank you, will you fill me in on what happened here.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Cross left they six month old daughter Keira with a nanny they hire to watch her because they had to fly out of the country to pick up Mrs. Cross mothers’ who went on a trip to Ireland and end up get really sick and bring her back to Las Vegas to admit her into Desert Palm Hospital. When they get home early this morning the nanny was nowhere to be found and they found they daughter lay in her crib and the baby was blue in the face and she was not breath. The baby also did not have a heartbeat, Mrs. Cross did CPR and mouth to mouth but it was to late she was already dead.”

“Do you know the nanny name?”

“Yes, Mig Yang. The nanny agent she works for is called 24 hour nanny care. I have already put a wire out on her and the car she drive.”

“Is that Mr. And Mrs Cross sitting on the front porch?”

“Yes.”

Jim and Sarah walk over to wear Mr. and Mrs. Cross is sitting at on the front porch. The Cross’s look up at Jim Brass and the lady that has now joined him, Mr. and Mrs. Cross see the lady has a vest on that says CSI Sidle on it.

“This is CSI Sara Sidle and she work for the Las Vegas crime lab. She will be processing your house to find any evidences the nanny could of left behind.”
    “Jim can you show me to Keira’s bedroom, I am going to start there.

“Sure Sara.”

11. sarahSidle1981

Jim and Sara walk into the house and Jim lead Sara upstairs to the first bedroom on the right-head side as you come up the stairs. Sara put a pair of latex gloves on and then take her kit from Jim. Sara set her kit on the floor and start take pictures of the baby girl laying in her crib. She had just finish take pictures of the Keira bedroom when David walks into the bedroom. David’s check the body temperature and then give Sara a sad look and at the same time Jim Brass walk up to the bedroom door.

“She been dead for 24 hours, Sara.”

“What time did Mr. and Mrs. Cross get home?”

“Let see it seven o’clock now and they get home at 4a.m. I already call the airport and the airport confirm that Mr. and Mrs. Cross and Rosemarie Stern Mrs. Cross mother was on the plane and the flight got in at 2:30a.m. and an ambulance was waiting to take Mrs. Stern to the hospital. Mr. and Mrs. Cross follow the ambulance to the hospital and made sure Mrs. Cross mom get check into her hospital room and that she was comfortable before head home. I check with the EMT and Desert Palm Hospital and both confirm seeing them.”
    “So we know there is no way they could of killed they daughter.”

Sara start crying and wipe the tears away with the sleeve of her shirt. Because she notice that David and Jim are looking at her. Sara take a deep breath and then start to talk again.

“David you can take her now.”

“Are you ok Sara because you are crying?”

“Yes, but it is sad because she was so young. I will finish processing the house then go back to the lab and check the evidences in and head over to speck to, is it Dr. Lee or Dr. Robbins working?”

“Dr. Robbins.”

“Then I will be over to talk to Dr. Robbins.”

“Ok see you then.”

David put the six-month-old Keira dead body into a body bag, then take her out to the coroner van and put her into the back. He shut the back doors of the van and then get into the van and head back to the lab. As Sara finish searching the baby room and finds a pillow with an imprint of the baby face on it. Sara put the pillow into an evidence bag. Sara then finds a couple of black hairs that still has the tag on them on the crib mattress. She puts the hairs into an evidence bag, because there could belong to the person that killed the baby seeing that the mom and dad are both blondes. Sara process the rest of the house, but find no other evidences in the house. Sara’s grab up the evidence bags and crime scene kit. Sara then put the evidence and her kit on the backseat of the suv. She then gets into the SUV and turn the suv on, she looks at the clock and sees it now nine a.m. and Sara is thinking to herself, it looks like I am put in overtime today. She put the SV into drive and then drives out of the subdivision and back to the crime lab. Eighteen minutes later Sara pulls the suv into the crime lab parking lot and parks the SUV in it parking space. Sara turns the suv off and gets out, then grab the evidences and her kit out of the SUV. The first thing she does is check the evidence into the lab. Then Sara check her mail box and find a note form Gil that say he gone home to get some sleep. Sara then takes the hairs she found to the DNA lab to give to Kim who works in the DNA lab doing day shift.

“Pull overtime again Sara?”

‘Yes, here some hair for you to run. I don’t have anything for you to run the DNA up against, but run it through CODIS. To see if you can get any matches.”

“I will Sara.”

“Ok, I will check in with you later.”

Sara walks out of the DNA lab and head to the locker room and put her kit into her locker. Sara then sits down on the bench and rest her head in her hands and closes her eyes for a few minutes. Sara then stands up and head to the coroners’ lab to talk to Dr. Robbins. She walks into the coroners’ lab and sees Dr. Robbins stare at the baby body.

“Did you find anything at the scene that could of been use to smother the baby?”

“Yes a pillow, it had a imprint of her face on it. So she die for suffocate right?”

“Yes.”

“Anything I need to know?”
    “No Sara.”

Sara walks out of the coroners’ lab and head to the evidence room. She put on a pair of latex gloves on, then take the pillow out of the evidence bag. She then takes a magnifying glass out and takes a close look at the pillow. She finds some tears at the edge of the pillow. Sara gets up and put the pillow back into the evidence bag and take it to DNA lab, so Kim could check the pillow for DNA.

“Sara you are back already, I have not finish running the DNA yet.”

“That is fine, I need you to check for DNA on the pillow that was use to smother the baby.”

“Ok. I will do that when I finish with what I am working on right now.

“That fine. Just call my cellphone when you have the results.”

“Are your clock out and going home?”

“Yes I need to get some sleep and get off my feet for four to five hours and then I will come back into work.”

“Bye Sara.”

“Bye Kim.”

Sara walks out of the DNA lab head to the locker room and gets her purse, keys and coat out of her locker. She then closes the locker door and relock the locker. Sara clocks out and then walks out of the locker room. Three minutes later Sara is walking out to her SUV in the parking lot. When Sarah gets home, she parks her SUV in the driveway and then goes into the house and sees Helen (Gil mom) sitting on the living room couch reading a book. Helen looks up at Sara when she sees Sara sit down on the love seat to take her shoe off.

“I pick up some Bridal Magazines for you.”

Helen pick up the bridal Magazines and hand the magazines to Sara. Sara looks down at the magazines and then up at Helen.

“Thank you, I will take them upstairs with me and look at them after I get some sleep.”

“Ok, see you when you get up.”

“Ok, see you then to.”

Sara stand up and head upstairs to her and Gil bedroom. She walk into the bedroom quietly so not to walk Gil up. She set the bridal magazine on her nightstand then put her Pajama on and get into bed next to Gil and pulls the cover up. Sara fall to sleep after only been in bed for three minutes.

12. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Fifteen: Wedding plans
    Sara wakes up at four o’clock on Monday February, 5 2007 after sleeping for five hours, she turns on the lamp that is on the nightstand then pick up one of the Bridal Magazine Helen has bought for her and start look at it. Gil sit up in bed and look at Sara, he smile at her and she smile back. Gil lean in and kiss Sarah on the lips and Sarah kiss him back.

“Sara did you get any sleep?”

“Yes I sleep for five hours, I get home at eleven o’clock.”

“I see my mom give you the Bridal Magazine she bought.”

“Yes and Gil do you want to get married before the babies are born or wait too after the babies are born?”

“It is up to you, I am ready when you are.”

“I want to get married before the babies are born.”

“OK then lets start plan the wedding seeing that you are in the sixteen week of the pregnancy.”

“Do you think that I should wear a white dress or a dark color dress, seeing that I am pregnant?”

“What do you want to wear Sara?”

“White.”

“Then you will have a white dress.”

“I want your whole family at are wedding and I also want our co-workers seeing that I really do not have any family.”

“Sure, my aunt and uncle and they children would love to be there. See that my dad sister and bother have all girls. They will be happy that I am pass on the Grissom last name.”

“Let get dress and go out to dinner then go look at wedding dress.”

“It is bad luck for me to see the dress before the wedding, but I will join you and my mom for dinner, then I will have you drop me off at the lab and the two if you can go look at wedding dress.”

“Ok.”

Sarah and Gil get out of and then Sara changes into a pair of black dress pants and a purple empire waist long sleeves shirt and Gil changes into a pair of black suit pants and a black polo shirt. Then the two of them go into the master bathroom to brushes they tooth and comb they hair. A few minutes later Gil and Sara meet Helen in the living room and Helen is wearing lavender pant and a lavender long sleeve shirt. Then the three of them head out and to Sara blue KAI Sportage that is parked in the driveway. A few minutes later Sara is driving to Chubby grill for dinner, which has a large selections of vegetarian dishes from Sara to choose from and lots of meat dishes too choose for Gil and Helen. Sara pulls onto eastfall road and then turn into the entrance of Cubby Grill, which is on the right-hand side of the street and the fourth building after the intersection. Ten minutes later Sara, Gil and Helen are sitting at a table in the center of the restaurant, Sara and Gil are sitting next to each other and Helen is across from them and the three of them have already order they food. Helen and Gil are drinking coffee and Sara is drinking ice tea as they wait for the dinner to arrive, four minutes the appetizer they order that is the Fried Cheese Platter, which come with mozzarella sticks, cheddar balls and cubes of pepper-Jack cheese arrives at the table. As the three of them eat the appetizer Gil, Sara and Helen are talking about what type of wedding Gil and Sara want to have. The three of them have just finish eat the appetizer when the waitress comes over to the table with they meals, she set a plate with a veggie burger that comes on a pan seared on a brioche bun with lettuce and tomato and a side French fries. The waitress then set a plate with chicken ranch flatbread sandwich that has grilled chicken tossed in wing sauce and topped with ranch dressing and a five-cheese blend with a pinch of cheddar and bacon, served on a flatbread and side order of French fries in front of Helen. Then set the last plate in from of Gil, which is the smothered chicken
    come with two eight-ounce chicken breasts smothered in mushrooms and onions, barbecue sauce and covered with a four-cheese blend. Once the waitress walks away they start to eat they meal and talking to each other again, Sara is the first to say anything.

“I think I am going to get strawberry waffle that come with fresh strawberries with whipped cream on a sweet home made waffle for dessert.”

“(Gil and Helen) That sound good, I think I am going to have that for dessert too.”

Sara, Gil and Helen enjoy delicious meals and desserts, as they talking about whom Sara and Gil want to be bridesmaids and groomsmen and the flower girl in the wedding.
    An hour and forty-five minutes later Helen and Sarah are looking at wedding dress at David Bridal Shop. They have only been looking for fifteen minutes and Sara has tried on a wedding dress and she is looking into a full length mirror and Helen is watching Sara and loves the dress Sara wearing, which is strapless white dress with a sweetheart neckline that has purple rose around the neckline and bottom trim of the dress and from the waist down its losses flowing and there is a purple ribbon around the waist that tie at the back of the dress so can be losses or tighter, which will work out well because she will gain weight before the wedding because of the pregnancy.

“I love this dress and I am going to buy it. Do you love it because the look on your face says you do?”

“Sara I love this wedding dress on you and Gil will love you in the dress when he sees you in the dress on your wedding day.”

Sara head into the fitting room and changes back into her clothing and a few minutes later Sara and Helen pay for the dress and then the cashier put the wedding dress into a black dress bag. A few minutes later Sara diver Helen home and once home the two of them head into the house. Sara head upstairs and to her and Gil Bedroom and put the dress on her side closet, but leave the wedding dress in the dress bag so Gil will not see it. Sara also picks up the wedding magazine, so she could read them if she has free time at work. A few minutes later Sara is walking over to Catherine house’s because she wants to ask Catherine and Lindsey something. Sara knocks on her front door Kevin hop over to the front door on his crutch and open up the two to see Sara. Kevin smiles at Sara as and she smiles back.

“Hi Sara”

“Hi Kevin can I talk to Catherine and Lindsey.”

“Sure come on in the two of them are sitting on the couch watching a movie.”

Kevin steps back and let Sara into the house, Sara close the front door behind her and then walks over to the couch. At the same time Lindsey pause the movie, then Catherine and Lindsey look over at Sara who is standing in front of the couch and in front of the tv. Kevin hops over to the couch and sits down on the couch, Kevin is on Lindsey left side and Catherine is on Lindsay right.

“coughing have a seat Sara.”

“Thank you Lindsay.”

Sara walks over to the huge armchair that is next to the couch and she sits down on the armchair. Sara looks at Lindsey and notice she looks tired and feverish and at the same time Lindsey lay her head on her boyfriend shoulder, then start coughing again.

“That cough does not sound good Lindsey!”

“I have a cold and tonsillitis, but I went to the doctor this morning and she put me on Z-pack for ten days.”
    “I hope you start to feel better Lindsey.”

“So do I, Sara.”

“Is there something you want Sara?”

“Yes Catherine, I want to know if you and Lindsey want to be in my wedding?”

“(Catherine and Lindsey) I would love too.”

“How are you feeling Catherine?”

“A lot better.”

“Sara when can coughing we start look for bridesmaid dresses?”

“When you are better Lindsey.”

“Ok, I think I’m going to go to my bedroom and lay down in bed and then go to sleep, I’m really tired.”

“Alright Linds, I will come and check in on you in a little while.”

“(Roll her eyes) ok mom.”

“I need to get going and had to the crime lab and check with Kim from DNA and see if she had any hit off CODIS or DNA from a crime scene.”

“What the case about?”

“A six month old baby girl was smother to death, the evidence so far point to the nanny.”

“Let hope Kim was able to get a hit on CODIS.”

“Or maybe Jim Brass find the nanny.”

“The nanny was not at the scene?”

“No the girls mom and dad Mr., and Mrs. Cross get home from picking up Mrs. Cross sick mom up from Ireland and getting her admit into a hospital in town and find the nanny gone and they daughter already dead.”

“That case make you not want to trust nanny.”

“I know, which is why I am glad that Gil mom Helen move in with us to help was the babies when we are at work.”
    “I hope you solve your case!”

“Me too, I see you at work tomorrow.”

“Ok, bye.”

Sara sees herself out and then head to her and Gil’s house and get into her blue KAI Sportage and a minute later Sara back out of the driveway and start heading toward the crib lab. Once at the crime lab Sara goes straight to DNA lab to talk to Kim. Sara walks into the DNA lab and sees Kim staring at the computer screen. She walk over to Kim and sit down on the seat next to Kim. Kim take her eyes off the computer screen and look at Sara.

“Do you have anything for me?”

“I just get a hit for the Nanny and she is call Mig Yang, but her real name is Kim Wag.”

“Thank you.”

“Sara she warranted for murder ten babies in the same way as the baby last night and then murders have been going on for ten years, she kills one baby each year.”

“Sigh, what other names has she use in the past?”

“Let see a Terri Yeg, Shan Yum, Anne Nan, Mig Sun, Kate Ya, Katie Bow, Sam Kawi, Jamie Mig, and Beth Fei.”

“Can you print the list out for me?”

“Sure”

13. sarahSidle1981

Kim print the list of names off and once the printout has finished print Kim heads the printout to Sara. Sara stands up and then walk out of the DNA lab, at the same time as she is calling Jim Brass on her cellphone to fill him in on the nanny. Sarah then walks to Gil Grissom office and when she reaches the office Sara walk into the office and set the list on Gil’s desk, he looks up at Sara and then at the list of names on his desk.

“Sara I hate to add more stress to your day, but I have to put you on a second case It looks like the nanny from the first case has killed again this time four babies.”

“Gil you take it.”

“I cannot there been a 420 homicide and there are bugs on the body so I have to take that one.”

“Can you at lest call Sofia to help me?”

“Sure I will call her, go to the locker room and get your crime scene kit and then come back to my office Sofia might need you to pick her up seeing that she was not feeling well yesterday.”

Sara does not say anything else. She just walks out of Gil’s office and head to the locker room. At the same time Gil pick up the phone and dial Sofia house number, Gil try Sofia house phone five time and the answering machine pick up after the sixth ring each time. He the try Sofia’s cellphone and pager, but he has not got through yet when Sara walks into his office.

“Head out to the crime scene and when I get a hold of Sofia I will have her meet you at the scene, here the address of the crime scene.”

“Ok.”

Sara takes the piece of paper with the address of the crime scene on it from Gil and then Sara goes outside and then head to the parking lot. Sara gets into SUV one and a few moments later Sara is heading out to the crime scene to meet Jim Brass. Meanwhile at Sofia’s apartment she has just walked out of the bathroom when the house phone start ringing again. Sofia stops outside the bathroom door and put her right hand onto her forehead and then walk over to the phone. Sofia then picks up the phone and put the phone up to her left ear as she starts yawning.

“Ahem Sofia Curtis here coughing.”

“Sofia’s I need you to meet Sara at a crime scene out at 1464 Summer Valley subdivision, a Kim Wag has been using fake names and working as a nanny and she just kill her 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th baby tonight. She just killed the 11th baby two days ago. I need you to get out there as soon as possible!”

“I really do not think I gagging can.”

“I would go myself if I could, but there a 420 that has bugs all over the body that I have to take.”

“Gil I can’t keep anything down, a sore throat, a runny nose, a cough, achy all over, diarrhea and running fever of 102.8 degrees Fahrenheit.”

“Please for Sara sake she needs to slow down, she does not need to put her health or the babies’ health in danger. Just wear a mask at the scene so you do not contamination the Evidence.”

“Fine I will get there as soon as I can.”

“Ok, bye.”

“Bye.”

Sofia hangs up the phone and then run back into the bathroom and sits down on the toilet just in time. She then grabs the trash can and start throwing up into the trash can that is in her hand. Sofia is thinking to herself there is no why I can make it through a shift tonight. Twelve minutes later Sofia walks out of the bathroom and head into her bedroom and change into a pair of old fade blue jeans and an old black long sleeve shirt. Sofia sits down on the bed for a minute and runs her hands through her hair. Then Sofia stands up and walks out of her bedroom and heads into the bathroom. Sofia brushes her tooth and then pulls her hair up into a ponytail. Once out of the bathroom Sofia grab her coat, purse and car keys and then leave her apartment to head out to her car. Seventeen minutes later Sofia pull her car up behind the crime lab SUV, she puts the car into the parked position and then turn off the car. She sit in the car for a minute then get out of her car and close the driver door. She open up the back door on the driver seat and open up her crime scene kit and get out medical mask and put the mask on. Sofia then close her crime scene kit and pick up the kit. Sofia close the back door, then slowly walks up to the house where the crime scene in. Jim Brass meet Sofia at the door of the house and then he lead Sofia upstairs and to where the babies bedroom. When Sofia walks up to the bedroom door Sara look up at Sofia and see that she is pale and is wearing a medical mask over her face.

“Hi Sofia, do you want to process the crime scene or go to the lab and collect evidence off the bodies at the coroners’ lab?”

“Neither, I actually want to be in bed not at work, but I cough will process the scene. I do not think I can handle the smell at the coroner lab Sara.”

“Ok, then I will go.”

Sofia walks into the babies’ bedroom and set her crime scene kit on the floor by the first crib. Sofia then open up her kit and gets out a pair of latex gloves and puts the gloves on. At the same time Sara head out to the suv and head back to the lab to collect the evidences off the bodies. Once Sara gets back to the crime lab Sara carrying her crime scene kit heads down to the basement and to the coroners’ lab. Sara reaches the doors of the coroners’ lab as David walks up to the doors of the coroners’ lab. The two of them enter the lab at the same time. A few minutes later David is helping Sara collect the evidences off the body of the first baby body.

“How are you hold up?”

“Ok. I will be glad when we catch the lady doing this.”
    David looks up from collected a black hair off the baby right foot and sees that there are tears in Sara eyes and knows that this case is making her sad. Meanwhile back at the crime scene Sofia is running up to the next door neighbor house and when she reaches the front door Sofia knocks on the door. The neighbor open up after two minutes of knocking on the door and once the door is open the female who opens the doors look at Sofia, who is hold up her police ID to show to the home owner.

“I am working a crime scene next door and I need to use the bathroom. Can I use your bathroom?”

“Sure Detective Curtis.”

“Thank you, where is the bathroom?”

“Upstairs, it is the first door on your left.”

“Thank you again.”

Sofia runs into the house and then she runs up the staircase and into the bathroom, and is relief to see there is a bag in the trash can. Sofia set down on the toilet just in time and then pull the trash can over because it feels like she is going to throw up. A minute later Sofia start throwing up into the trash can. Sofia walks out of the bathroom twenty minutes later and slowly walks down the store with a tie trash bag in her left hand and wipe her nose in a tissue that in her right hand.

“Detective Curtis are you all right?”

“I am now and you need a new trash bag in the bathroom trash can. I will put this in the trash can outside.”

“Ok,”

14. sarahSidle1981

Sofia walks out of the neighbor house and up to the outside trash can that setting at the end of the driveway and throw away the bag. Sofia then walks over to the house the crime scene is at. Sofia slowly walks inside the house and upstairs. Once upstairs she walks into the babies’ bedroom. She kneels down next to her crime scene kit, but before she can grab the medical mask, she put her right elbow up to her mouth and start coughing into her elbow, when she stops coughing, Sofia pulls a tissue out of her right jean pocket and blows her nose several time. Then put the used tissue into her left jean pocket. Sofia then puts on the medical mask and then puts on a pair of latex gloves. She then gets back to processing the babies bedroom. Sofia finds four pillows with imprints of baby faces on them and hairs in each of the cribs. Sofia bags all of the evidences as she found it. After finish in the babies bedroom, she searches the rest of the house for evidences, she finishes at the house two and half hours later and then Jim Brass helps Sofia loaded up all the evidences into the back of her car. Sofia gets into her car and head back to the lab. A few minutes later Sofia gets into her car and lean the seat back and closes her eyes for a few minutes because she has started to feel nauseous again and want to wait until the feeling passes before taking off. Four minutes later Sofia pulls away from the house and start driving toward the crime lab. Once back on the crime lab Sofia unloads all of the evidence bags from her car and then take the evidences into the crime lab. She check the evidence into the lab and then Sofia takes all the DNA evidence to the DNA lab, when Sofa walks into the DNA lab she walks over to the counter in the center of the lab and set the evidence bags down on the counter. Wendy looks up from what she is working on and looks at Sofia that is lean against the counter, with her left hand on her forehead and is whipping her nose on a tissue that is in her right hand.

“Ah-choo run the pillows and hairs for DNA and compare them to Sara’s first case that match this coughing case.”

“I will do that Sofia, are you feeling all right because you are really pale and do not sound well?”

“No, I caught that flu/stomach flu that is going around the lab.”

“You should go home and get some rest.”

“I will as soon as I can. Will you do me a favor and take this evidences to Hodges in the trace lab for me?”

“I love too, but I have a backlog of DNA to run.”

“That ok I will do it myself.”

Sofia walks out of the DNA lab coughing into her right elbow and heads to the trace lab. A few minute later Sofia walks into the trace lab and over to the counter. She set the evidence bag onto the counter. Then looks at Hodges as she sit down on the stool that is at the end of the counter. Sofia puts her elbows on the counter and then rest her head in her hands.

“God Sofia you look like you were run over by a trunk.”

“Ah-choo I feel like it too. I need you to processes this trace evidences coughing.”

“Are you sick?”

“I caught the flu/Stomach flu that is going around the lab.”

“Get out of my lab before you make me sick.”

“Whatever Hodges, you are too evil to get sick.”

Sofia stands up from the stool and put her hands in her jean pockets then walk out of the trace lab and walks to the break room. Once in the break room Sofia slips her shoes off and lay down on the couch and then pull the blanket of the back off the couch and cover herself up with the blanket. A few minutes later she falls to sleep, ten minutes later Sara walks into the break room and see Sofia lay on the couch asleep. Sara walks over to the couch and sits down on the edge of the coffee table. Sara then puts her right hand onto Sofia’s forehead, which is very warm. Sara stands up from the coffee table and walks over to the sink and wet a hand towel down with cool water. Sara then walks over to the couch and sits down on the edge of the coffee table and put the wet towel on Sofia’s forehead. Then Sara stands up and walks over to the table and sits down on the end chair that is across from the couch and start looking at her Bridal magazine, as she waits for the result from trace, DNA, toxic and the autopsy result from Dr. Lee. Just then Sara cellphone start ringing, she takes the cellphone off her hips and answers it because it is Jim Brass calling.

“Sidle speaking.”
    “I have Kim Wag in interrogative room number 3 at P.D.”

“Sofia and I will been there in fifteen.”

“Ok.”

Sara flip her cellphone close and put it on her hip. She then stands up and walk over to Sofia and shake her lightly.

“what?”

“We need to head over to P. D. Brass has Kim Wag in interrogative room number 3.”

Ah-choo, ok Sara.”

Sofia sits up on the couch and then puts her shoes on. Sofia then stands up from the couch. Then Sofia and Sara walk out of the break room. Two minutes later Sara is driving to P.D. a few minutes later Sara pulls the suv into P.D. parking lot and pulls into the first parking space by the door. Once inside the police station Sara and Sofia goes to the restroom because they both need to use the bathroom. Then Sara and Sofia get a bottle of water from the break room. A minute later Sofia and Sara walk out of the break room and walks toward Jim Brass who is standing outside of interrogative room three. Jim watching Sofia and Sara walk over to him and as Sara and Sofia walk up to Jim Brass Sofia’s take the last drink of her water and then throw the empty bottle in the trash can that is in the hall way outside of the interrogative room.

“What take the two of you so long?”

“Sorry, we had to take a restroom break when we get here.”

“That fine Sara and I have the finally report on the evidence from trace, toxic and DNA here, the DNA all match Kim Wag. There was also chloroform on all the pillows from both of the cases.”

“Did the other Police department sent you the case files on there cases that match this?”

“Yes Sara and there are right here, the evidence from the other police station cases matches our two cases’ evidences.”
    “Ah-choo good now let get this over with.”

“(Sara and Jim) Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

Sara, Sofia and Jim walk into the interrogative room and Sara and Sofia sits down on chairs across from Miss. Kim Wag, a tiny little Asia woman, who is facing the door of the room and Jim stands at the end of the table. Kim Wag looks up at the two women and then at the one man that walk into the room.

“This is Sara Sidle and Sofia Curtis they work for the crime lab and the two them are going to be asking you some questions.”

“Ahem Miss. Wag we know you have work as a nanny using the names Terri Yeg, Shan Yum, Anne Nan, Mig Sun, Kate Ya coughing Katie Bow, Sam Kawi, Jamie Mig, Beth Fei, Mig Yang and Yang Bwo and that all the babies under your care was smother to death with a pillow that had chloroform on them and the DNA on the pillows said you was the one to smother them.”

“I did not do it Miss. Curtis.”

“The evidence says you did, we find hair at each scene that had the skin tag still on them, which means that the babies pull the hair out.”

“It can’t be mine!”

“Sniffling we run the hair for DNA and it match your DNA. So just tell us way you did it.”

“I did not do it!”

“Yes you did. You smother babies that could not fight back or yell for help because they could not talk yet and you knock them out with chloroform. People like you make me sick gagging just tell us the truth!”
    “Are you ok Sofia?”

“No I need to use the restroom.”

“Go.”

Sofia stands up from the chair and then run out of the interrogative room and into the ladies’ restroom and then run into the last stall and drop to her knees in front of the toilet and start vomiting. A half hour later in the interrogative room Sara has Jim Brass arrest Kim Wang.

“Kim Wang you are under arrest.”

A uniform officer takes Kim Wang to booking and Sara walks out of the interrogative room and head to the restroom to check on Sofia because she has not come back yet.
    Jim Brass runs up to Sara and stop in front of the ladies restroom door. Sara looks up at him and Jim looks at Sara with a look that say there is another case.

“Jim what do you need?”

“There has been a 424 Abuse or Neglect/419 Dead Body at 4356 Summerset road. The neighbor called 911 after they daughter came home and said that the Jewels made the foster children sleep in cages and that the one boy was laying on his bed in his cage and was not moving and it looks like he was not breathing, Sofia and you need to meet Detective Lockwood out there.”

“Ok, I will let Sofia know if you move away from the restroom door.”

“Ok.”

Jim walk toward his office and at the same time Sara open up the restroom door and walk into the restroom. Sara look around and find Sofia is in the last stall, which is the handicapped stall. Sara knocks on the restroom stall door.

“Sofia are you ok in there?”

“Retch”

“Sofia do you need any help?”

“No, I will be out in a minute Sara.”

“Ok I will be wait for you in the suv. We have to go to crime scene at 4356 summerset road.”

“Ok”

15. sarahSidle1981

Sara walks out of the restroom and head outside to the SUV. When Sara reaches the SUV and unlocks it then open up the driver door and gets into the SUV. A few moments later Sara turns on the suv and put some music on. Meanwhile Sofia walks out of the restroom stall and over to the sink and throws some water on her face and then wash her hands. She then put three breath mints into her mouth and walk out of the restroom putting her hands in her jean pockets. Sofia gets out to the suv a few minutes later and open up the passenger seat and gets into the SUV. She then put her seatbelt on and at the same time Sara look over at her.

“Sofia do you want me to take your home?”

“No I will be fine. I will help you process the crime scene and check the evidence into the lab. Then I will go home.”
    “Are you sure Sofia?”

“yes.”

Sara back the suv out of the parking space and then pull out of the police department parking lot and head to the crime scene. On the way to the scene Sofia close her eyes and listen to the music that is playing on the CD player. Twenty minutes later Sara pulls the suv up in front of the house that the crime scene is at. Sara put the suv in the parked position and then turn off the SUV off. Then Sara looks over at Sofia who has fall to sleep on the ride to the scene. Sara tap Sofia shoulder and she slowly open up her eyes and looks at Sara.

“Sofia we at the crime scene now.”

“I’m a wake Ah-choo.”

“Are you sure you are up to working the scene?”

“I will be fine coughing.”

Sofia and Sara get out of the suv they walk around to the back and get out their crime scene kits. The two of then walks up to the house and meet Detective Lockwood at the front door. Lockwood leads them into the bedroom that the girls and Boys share and Dr. Lee is already checking the boy liver temperature.

“The ten foster children share the same room and they sleep in these cage.”

“The boy been dead for 48 hours.”

“I will be back in a few minutes I am going run across the street to Burger King and use the restroom Sara.”

“That fine and take your time Sofia!”

“Thanks.”

Sofia runs out of the house and across the street, then runs into Burger King. Sofia then runs straight into the ladies’ restroom and grab the trash can then run into the first stall. She sits down on the toilet just in time and a few second later starts throwing up in the trash can. Meanwhile at the crime scene Sara has starts to take pictures of the cages that the children sleep in and that has one huge mattress in each of them. The Five boys sleep in one and the girls sleep in the other cage.

“Sara is Sofia unwell?”

“She has the flu/stomach flu that going around the lab, but I ask Gil to call her into work to help me with the case we just close, I do not realize she was as sick as she is until we were at P.D. I tell her I could drive her home before come here but she told me she would be fine. I think Gil Grissom give her a speech tell her that I need to slow down for my health and the unborn babies health.”
    “You do need to slow down.”

“I know.”

Sara finish taking the pictures and a few minutes later starts collecting the evidences. Sofia comes back twenty minutes later as Sara is put a piece of evidence into a bag. Sofia put a medical mask on and then put on a pair of latex gloves. Sofia then starts helping Sara collect the evidences.

“Sofia are you all right?”

“I have been better, I shouldn’t have drink that bottle of water when we was at P.D.”

“I can take you home on the way back to the lab, if you need to go home.”

“I will be fine.”

“Ok.”
    Sara and Sofia finish process the crime scene, Sara put all of the evidence onto the back seat of the suv down and then Sofia and her load the two cages into the suv. Sara and Sofia then get into the SUV and Sara drives the SUV back to the crime lab. Once back at the crime lab Sofia and Sara unload all the evidences and check the evidences into the lab. Then Sara head over to the coroners’ lab and Sofia take the DNA evidences to Wendy. When Sofia walks into the DNA lab, she hands Wendy evidences and then leans against the counter.

“Sofia you have not gone home yet?”

“No, I need you to run this evidence for DNA, pager me and Sara when you have the results Ah-choo.”

“Bless you and I will.”

Sofia walks out of the DNA lab and head over to the trace lab. Sofia gets to the trace lab and sees Hodges is not in there. Sofia set the evidence Hodges need to run down on the lab table. She then pulls the lab table chair over and sits down on the chair and put her elbows up on the table. Sofia then starts resting her head in her hands and closes her eyes. Meanwhile Sara has finish take picture of the boy body and moved on to collect the evidences off the body. Dr. Lee walk into the lab and over to the table the body that Sara is working on.

‘From the look of the boy body I say he was slower starved to death.”
    “They had the children all sleep in one room in cages, and not feed them. I wonder what else the Jewels did to these children. When you have the finally report sent a copy to me and one to Sofia. I need to get Detective Lockwood to bring the other nine children and Mr. And Mrs Jewels into P.D. so me and Sofia can talk to them.”
    “Ok I will sent over two copy of my finally report when I have it done.”

Sara walks out of the Coroners’ lab and head back upstair to the first of the crime lab. Sara then walks into the break room. Once in the break room Sara take her cellphone off her hip and calls detective Lockwood. At the same time in trace Sofia is still wait for Hodges to get into his lab. Hodges walks into the lab and sees Sofia with her elbows rest on his lab table and her head rest on her hands.

“Sofia what do you need?”

“Ah-choo I need you to run this trace evidence on the Jewels case. When you have the results pager Sara and me.”

“Now get your germ infection body out of my lab!”

“Could you be any rude Hodges, I am not try to get you sick, I would be at home but Nick, Warrick, Greg and Catherine are already out and Sara need to slower down and not work so hard.”

Sofia stands up from the chair and put her hands into her pockets then walk out of the trace lab. She walks into the break room to see and hear Sara talking to Detective Lockwood on her cellphone. Sofia sit down on the couch at the same time Sara’s flip her cellphone close.

“Sofia, Detective Lockwood has Mr. and Mrs. Jewels plus the nine foster children at P.D. We need to head over there and talk to the nine children one at a time then to both foster parents on they own.”

”Ok coughing, but I will fellow you over in my car, I am going to go home after we have finish interview them. Can you clock me out when you get back to the lab.”

“Sure, let get over there so we can get this over with as soon as we can.”