Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think all foods and drinks should be restricted in the locker room.
Nah-ah! No way, foods and Carmine go very well together... the possibilities are endless! :D

yeah, take things slow. :lol: riiigggght. no one has THAT MUCH self-discipline! :p :D
You know me so well! ;)

LOL...oh my word you guys crack me up! I'm glad I haven't started my coffee yet. I knew I'd have to read this first! :lol: safer for my computer...what a way to wake up! ;)

Amen csi007 that's why you can always tell a guy who has a girlfriend or a sister or a close female friend because they always dress well...

Yeah, his wardrobe screams single guy. :lol:

I just can't get on board with wifebeaters/tanktops on guys. The black one is kinda hot. The rest are pretty bad. :lol:

Danny dresses so well, too. No man should underestimate the power of a simple long-sleeved button-down shirt (plain color, no pattern) and khakis, black pants, or jeans. That look is so damn sexy.

I'd love to be his personal stylist. I'd dress him so hot. :devil:

^ Well if I were his manager/agent I'd see to it that there is a spread in PlayGirl! Screw the shirts and jeans! (And screw the PG-13-O-Meter!)

^Erm, yeah, that might be an issue. :lol: :devil:

And CanadianCSIFan, of course there'd be a Playgirl spread. And a calender. And a webcam... :lol: ;)

Danny dresses so well, too.

I think he looks so cute in his knee length, pinstripe suit coat. Wonder what he looks like in a leather coat, though. We've even seen Mac in a leather jacket in the Miami NY crossover, and Flack wears one all the time, so I think Danny should wear one at least once so we can compare. :D

I'd love to be his personal stylist.

Yeah, and I bet every day would be his 'birthday', eh Top.

I'd dress him so hot. :devil:

What as in 'Carmine darling, the LA weather is far too hot for that many clothes. Take them off before you get heat stroke.' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back