The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

At the moment there is a bar in the eyebrow. I do have other bars that I foolishly bought from Claire's Accessories. The ditz behind the counter told me they were safe for the eyebrow but when I put it in, the bar was too long. It snags easily and I have a phobia of it ripping out.

*sigh* Eyebrow bar it is then. Its not like I haven't waited for DVDs before. I waited two months to order one DVD from Australia. It was worth the wait :lol:

Okay, back to the topic. I just realized I haven't seen the words shower scene in here for a while. We are slipping a little :lol: !

2. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

I'm gonna have to agree with Dylan on that SassyJ, better not leave that unattended too long.

As tempting as though it may be, the DVD will wait. Where are you ordering from btw? Just ordered Terror Tract, :D but The Learning Curve I have to order overseas... which I'm still very squeemish about. :eek: Any advice you can give me?

3. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

You are in the UK right?
    Well you could stick to official places like HMV(which is teamed up with Amazon) but posting and packaging sucks. There is a website that is based in the UK but has Region 1 DVDs. Haven't ordered anything from there yet but I have quite a few friends who have said that its excellent. Its also free P&P.

Store4dvd is the website. Word of warning though, be very careful with what you type in because they do deal with adult DVDs :lol:

As for the eyebrow bar. Thanks for the concern but I can officially say that it wouldn't get infected. I've had it since last year so its healed up. The thing I was more worried about is it healing over because eyebrow piercings only take just over 48 hours to heal. And I ain't forking out another £25 for a new one :D

4. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

I'm starting to wish I'm from the UK! Alas, no, I have to settle with the meagre supply of no less than two decent online stores in Holland... one of which I was sure they had everything! :(

£25 for an eyebrow bar? :eek: That's quite a lot! Well, if it's all healed up (won't heal over that fast, no worries), you might wanna reconsider getting the DVD first after all! :D Can't have our beloved Carmine waiting for us to finally get our asses in gear and buy/order his movies, eh? :)

5. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

Its £25 for the actual piercing/re-piercing(well... £20 for the ring & £25 for the bar). Its between the prices £3.50 - £30 for a bar, but the more expensive ones are like gold and stuff.

I ordered one earlier. The DVD is the next thing I order when I have money. Only two weeks of waiting then :lol:

Maybe even order two DVDs, just to make up for the waiting :devil:

6. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

ordering two would be a very good idea.

Piercings are very expensive over here in England. i'd like my ears done again.

I'd also like a tattoo but i've got to wait another couple of months before i'm old enough.

I wonder when Carmine had his done?

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

He's had his tattoo since at least 1998 because he had it in Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss and Fallen Arches. I haven't seen any of his work prior to that though. Has anyone seen any of Carmine's films/TV in which he did not have the tattoo? Don't ask me why, but my guess is that he got it before getting into acting. College, maybe, is my guess.

8. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

yeah that seems logical. A lot of people seem to have them when they're young. I wonder what made him choose that one?

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Haven't you heard? Birthday suits are the new black.

Hey, I'd just have his best interests at heart. People die from heat stroke you know. :eek:

So when are we getting our shower scene? It's second season almost...I think it's about time. :cool:

10. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

It's the second season almost...I think it's definitely about time for the shower scene, especially since we've been clamoring since, what? The second episode of the first season? :lol:

11. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

They should do an episode that features a heatwave. Perhaps the Tanglewood Part 2 episode should start with Danny in the shower and then end with him in the shower, all bruised up :devil:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

^ That's hot! I think that works. Quick, someone get a writer on the phone! :)

13. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

so i don't like coffee so i don't drink it near my computer! so i am ok!!

Did anyone here buy the new CSI season 4 part 2 DVD in the uk cos there is a free limited edition CSI NY thing with it which has the ep Blink on it and a little 7 min thing about the show.

Carmine is on it for like 20 secs but he is wearing Danny's outfit and is chewing on gum!

sorry if someone mentioned this already! (tomorrow i will try to take some caps of Carmine's part and write down what he said!)

14. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I do love coming to this thread, because everyday I learn something new. I was going to wear an extremely lovely black halter sundress, but then I saw Top's fashion decree. I went nude today, since it is the new black. Or, does that only apply to Danny and our pursuit of a shower scene.

I can only imagine Danny would be more comfortable with hordes of naked women around, I mean really who wants to be naked all alone. I know I'm more comfortable nude with hordes of extremely fit naked men around. Just me? ;)

Ali

15. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

I was planning to go out in all black tomorrow night. I may have to rethink this now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.