The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

^ LOL! I can see that happening, too! And I definitely agree, blue shirt AND shower scene. Especially shower scene. :lol:

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Udjat - Great job and thanks for posting the link for our reading pleasure. The dialogue between Danny and Aidan was really good. I could picture them saying everything exactly as you wrote it. Loved the sex too ... though it seemed a bit tame coming from a girl as naughty as you. :lol: It's impressive to me that you are able to write so well in English. There are honestly only very brief hints that it might not be your primary language. Nicely done!

3. Angelica

Angelica Lab Technician

a blue one would most definitely bring out the color of his eyes.

Damn, why don't guys know anything of this sort? :p

Angie

4. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

Because then they would be girls, and we wouldn't be interested in them. :lol:

5. DreamInColour

DreamInColour Pathologist

Amen csi007 that's why you can always tell a guy who has a girlfriend or a sister or a close female friend because they always dress well...:lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

^ Very intuitive, Dream! Nice one! I hope Carmine stays a 'guy dresser' for a little while anyway. Don't take away my fantasies just yet. ;)

7. DreamInColour

*sigh* I like my fantasies as well...he can dress however he wants...multicoloured tanks and all!! :D

8. SpeedsGirl

SpeedsGirl Prime Suspect

If you're in the Pacific Northwest there's 3 episodes of CSI:NY on next week.

9. DreamInColour

Seriously?? When??

10. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Oh I so wish Dream, my bf could definitely dress better, he's just too damn stubborn! :p But his style of clothing have definitely improved since we've been together!

Maybe Carmine's stubborn not to listen to what his lady friends or sister have to say about his clothing... dunno!

Btw, csi007, love to read what you wrote, post some if you're up for it! Please! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, you're all way too kind. Sooo... should I write more? If only just to up the number of Danny fics on the web? ;)

Oh MrsG. you thought it was tame for my doing? I can fix that... keep an eye out for my next fic! :D

11. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

:lol: Ya'll are gonna give the man a complex about his clothes!

12. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

It's because we'd rather see him without! :devil:

13. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

oooh 3 episodes...knowing my luck I'll be working :S

heh..I bet the next new pic of Carmine, he'll be wearing a blue tank top..

I just noticed that the way I cropped my av..makes him look nekkid hehe

14. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

:rolleyes: Not all of us would lose interest :p ;)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hiya all. I have been off work for a few days, without internet access at home and by the looks of things I have a lot to catch up on.
    But before I do that, I'd like to say that I have been very saddened by the events in London (I am from East Yorkshire) and I do hope that if any of you are from London, you and your loved ones are safe and well.

Edit: Took me a while but I caught up on SIX pages!
    SassyJ : Thank you for the info on the reruns. I am kind of hoping that Living TV is going to get on the bandwagon. After all they are showing CSI and CSI Miami. So here's to hoping!
    Crazy4Danny : I have a multiregion DVD player so I can order my stuff from Amazon and it gets shipped from the US or Canada.
    MrsFinn Thanks for the info about the DVD of Season 1. October... Damn! That's a long time to wait!

Now I can't remember who mentioned the Danny/Carmine sandwich but I simply cannot get this picture out of my head! :devil: I already have an over active imagination but it has just gone into overdrive!

When I have a quiet minute I'll go read Udjat fanfic and take a look at those Mexico (was it?) pics.
    ps: I have also written my first fanfic on ff.net called open & shut (same pen name). If you have some time to read it I would love your feedback but please be gentle, English isn't my first language (I'm French... Duh, obviously :rolleyes:)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.