The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedsGirl

SpeedsGirl Prime Suspect

Title: CSI: NY
    Episode: The Fall
    Description: Tempers rise when Detective Flack's investigation of a wine store owner's murder reunites him with his longtime mentor, Sgt. Moran.
    7/13/2005 10:00PM Local channels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode: Night, Mother
    Description: A sleepwalker leaves her apartment complex and is later found covered in blood next to a woman's body.
    7/14/2005 10:00PM Local Channels
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode: Grand Master
    Description: The team investigates when a hip-hop artist is killed just days after he won a DJ contest and signed a record contract with industry mogul Kevin Smith (Master P).
    7/16/2005 9:00PM Local Channels

2. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

And it's a wonderful thing! :D We love your cropping-skills... makes our minds wander. :D

3. dylan

dylan Pathologist

OMG! Udjat, just saw your infamous avi! [​IMG]
    four thumbs up! (yes, am lying on my back, again)

4. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

:lol: :lol: I can't believe how hilarious this thread is!!!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

After checking the Venezuela pics on cg.net, I am all for the vest (or wife beater, that name cracks me up! :lol:). When a man has such beautiful shoulders, it is a crime... No, it is a sin to hide them.
    I loved that picture when he is sat at a table with 2 women and he looks like he is fast asleep! :lol:
    Carmine/Danny sandwich: I know what I want for my lunch... yummy! :devil:

Edit 4: Where is Udjat's avi? Me wants to see it!

6. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

... I'm going to make sure I make my own lunch before anyone asks me what I want because I seriously don't think I will be able to resist saying it or muttering the answer :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: Let's forget about the Branstone pickle though... Must sting! :lol:

8. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

You like? :D. Ya missed my evil mood last friday! Had so hoped you'd be online. I was on a kill innocence-spree... sadly enough lasted only oh, about 15 minutes! :D

stfrench, go register at csi007's site: www.carminegiovinazzo.net . My avvie is active in the forum there!

9. dylan

dylan Pathologist

:lol: that reminds me of the britney/whitney sandwich! although, that sandwich would kill me! well, ok, the danny/carmine sandwich would also probably make my heart stop and kill me, but in a good way! :D

God, i sure do hope all this trashing his clothing style makes him revolt against all clothes! :devil:

but, you know that "candid" pic in the desert; i ADORE the slippers with the socks! :lol: so cute! awww...

edit;
    :lol: there should be a sign over the enterance of the locker room; "leave your innocence here and then proceed" :D

10. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

For my health please don't make me laugh. I nearly fell off my computer chair cuz I was laughing so much :lol:

But how about some chocolate syrup in the sandwich? :rolleyes: :devil:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yeah! Carmine with no clothes is exactly what the doctor ordered! :devil:
    Udjat , thanks a lot. I am going there as soon as possible.

12. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Me 2, me 2!!!! :D

That most definitely is a cute look!

Ah, I don't care what he wears... ah wait, not true, I prefer nothing ofcourse! Well, it's not like I'll slam the door in his face if he were to appear on my doorstep dressed like that! :lol:

Oh Carmine, in case you're reading this, the address is... you know what, PM me babe, we'll do lunch! After that? We'll see! :devil:

13. dylan

dylan Pathologist

:lol: i can already see what´s gonna be for lunch! *cough*a certain sandwich*cough* :D

14. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Now now, honey, let's take things slow! Don't want to give the man the impression that'll pounce just about anything... :D Just him! :devil:

Oh btw, speaking of sandwiches, the one I'm eating now, just came out my nose while reading your post! :p

Great visual what? I prefer to visualize the other sandwich meself! :D

15. dylan

dylan Pathologist

i think all foods and drinks should be restricted in the locker room. i was having my second morning coffee (yes, i do realise it´s 2pm :rolleyes:) while reading your post and it took me quite a lot of self-discipline to keep my coffee in my mouth! :D

yeah, take things slow. :lol: riiigggght. no one has THAT MUCH self-discipline! :p :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.