Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for making such a fuss. Don't want to warp the young minds. :D Aw, heck. They're probably already warped if they're reading this thread.

^And the mods of the forum prove once again that we're guilty of what jkladis accused us of. :lol:

Now, back to that sandwich... :devil:

Now, back to that sandwich... :devil:

Back to that sandwhich? Girl, I never left that sandwhich. Think I'll just savor that image for the rest of the day ... oh hell, who am I kidding? ... rest of the week. The Carmine/Danny sandwhich: where fantasy meets fiction. :devil:

:lol: Yeah, we're pretty bad. I'll never understand how we managed to convince the higher-ups to let us mod together.

Anyways, yes, that sandwich. I bet Danny would [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] while Carmine would [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. And I'd be one very happy woman. :D

THIS ENTIRE POST HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER AS THE CONTENTS WERE ENTIRELY UNSUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21, LET ALONE 13, AND MAY ALSO BE UNSAFE FOR THE FOLLOWING: BED SPRINGS, WINDOWS, CARPET, VASES, AND OTHER BREAKABLE ITEMS.

^You forgot tables, chairs, bathroom sinks, and walls.

You all made a sandwich for dinner, can I have some?

Ali

Danny and Carmine sandwhich

Sweet merciful heavens are you TRYING to break me?? *gets up off of floor* my tailbone is in a permenant state of pain because of this locker room...

Now I must go ponder the mental images...mmmm sandwhich! :D

THIS ENTIRE POST HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER AS THE CONTENTS WERE ENTIRELY UNSUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21, LET ALONE 13, AND MAY ALSO BE UNSAFE FOR THE FOLLOWING: BED SPRINGS, WINDOWS, CARPET, VASES, AND OTHER BREAKABLE ITEMS.

I SO love the way you think Top censor or not!!

What movie did these images come from?

A Carmine/Danny sandwich?? No wonder he likes coming here and reading this stuff! Every man should be so lucky to be the fantasy object of so many women! And yes, it's not just guys who have the twin fantasy, especially after seeing that pic of him in front of the promo pic. Can you imagine...being with one intellectual-looking brother, with glasses and an innocent look and the 'bad boy', less innocent-looking twin wearing a wife-beater tank...hmmm...pretty sexy!

Just took another look at that pic...come to think of it, with Danny's come-hither look, he could be the bad boy in disguise! They say the quieter-looking ones are the ones who get down and dirty!

OMG, I'm away for just a wittle nap, and you guys are having fun without me?

Did anyone say sandwich? 's There room for some more deli meat?

Btw, deli meat = Locker Room groupies! :devil:

I am so not gonna be able to focus at work today! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back