Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesn't even have to dress nicely... he's so cute no matter what... but the glasses they're crucial!

A Carmine/Danny sandwich?? No wonder he likes coming here and reading this stuff! Every man should be so lucky to be the fantasy object of so many women! And yes, it's not just guys who have the twin fantasy, especially after seeing that pic of him in front of the promo pic. Can you imagine...being with one intellectual-looking brother, with glasses and an innocent look and the 'bad boy', less innocent-looking twin wearing a wife-beater tank...hmmm...pretty sexy!

Hot damn. Yeah! Anything else I come up with will invariably be censored by the Meter.

Just took another look at that pic...come to think of it, with Danny's come-hither look, he could be the bad boy in disguise! They say the quieter-looking ones are the ones who get down and dirty!

Oh, Danny's definitely naughty. Such a tease. Look at that expression, he's all like, "Come into the lab and do dirty things to me." He's looking over his shoulder, but he knows whoever he's giving that look to will follow. :lol: Bet he's not wearing anything under that lab coat... :devil:

Can you imagine...being with one intellectual-looking brother, with glasses and an innocent look and the 'bad boy', less innocent-looking twin wearing a wife-beater tank...hmmm...pretty sexy!

Mmmmmmm ... imagining it right now ... that's all I'll say :devil:

Oh, Danny's definitely naughty. Such a tease. Look at that expression, he's all like, "Come into the lab and do dirty things to me." He's looking over his shoulder, but he knows whoever he's giving that look to will follow. :lol: Bet he's not wearing anything under that lab coat... :devil:

Would love to find out. I fear that might contaminate the evidence. Mac: "Danny, why are your pubes all over the victim's clothing?" I prefer to believe he is naked under the lab coat though. Screw the evidence. :D

Oh wow...deli meat! Udjat you are priceless!

Now of course I'm going to be all distracted it all day! People are going to talk to me and I'll mumble 'sandwhich...deli meat'...I'm gonna sound like a crazy person obessed with sandwhiches...

Little do they know! :devil:

^Favorite sandwich: A C/D special? :lol:

Would love to find out. I fear that might contaminate the evidence. Mac: "Danny, why are your pubes all over the victim's clothing?" I prefer to believe he is naked under the lab coat though. Screw the evidence. :D

:lol: Screw the evidence indeed, though I'd take the CSI first. ;) :lol: I imagine if Danny keeps his lab coat buttoned up, the evidence is safe. It's when someone comes in the lab and unbuttons it for him that things start to get...contaminated. :lol:

^I love the plot bunnies. The plot bunnies are my friends.

Are the plot bunnies seeing Danny in a lab coat and nothing else, waiting for Flack to come rock his world? Then Flack comes into the lab and Danny starts unbuttoning the coat oh-so-slowly and drops it to the floor and then [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]... :devil:

CARROTS! :eek: ;) :lol:

Um... something like that. Tiny, itty-bitty preview over at shipper central. It should give you a location anyway.

^Aw yeah, christening the old lab before moving on? Or the new one? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Can you imagine...being with one intellectual-looking brother, with glasses and an innocent look and the 'bad boy', less innocent-looking twin wearing a wife-beater tank...hmmm...pretty sexy!

Mmmmmmm ... imagining it right now ... that's all I'll say :devil:

wow, that vision is just too good. how could you choose, though? they're both too hot...

Re Mac's comment: ewwwww lolz! But that's kinda like a hot guy wearing a kilt. Either way I've got to say, kinda good to imagine.

Angie

The creative writing in this forum is amazing so in keeping with our shower scene theme...Please help me out with the following scenario--and be careful--DON'T GET CENSORED!!

If you were a drop of water in Danny's shower, where would you "drip"?

How can you answer that WITHOUT getting censored? ;)

Maybe just right on his neck where it meets his shoulder. I just think that little place right there is sooo sexy... it's a nice place to rest your head... *dreams*

Angie

A Carmine/Danny sandwich??

ok so i get back to the board and it all boils down to a Carmine/Danny Sandwich! :devil: :devil: anything else i say on this moment will be censored!! :devil:

And that picture is a great pic of Danny!! as you have all said i agree!!!!! :devil: :lol:

oh and did i say i love you guys!!! you have cheered up a really crappy day!! thanks guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back