Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd imagine his singing voice ain't too bad...

Well, I didn't think he was that bad in Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss when he sang to Georgiana... considering he was supposed to sound stoned. hehe. He kept calling her GeorGEEna.

Ookpik, I'm sorry you were called such a horrible name.

I'm all for hearing Carmine sing in Italian. I have yet to see this Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. I checked Future Shop today with no luck. And if he does sing, it's gotta be that old standby, "Ti Amo" by Umberto Tozzi. And yeah, my clothes would be hitting the floor too. He's so hot!

not singing! cursing or yelling or something!
c´mon, it´s danny -> it´s angst!!!
ahh! yes! an angry ep where Messer hits the showers... i believe we've encountered this before... i like it...

Ok. I just caught up. I'm sorry I missed most of the discussion about Carmine/Danny speaking italian when he's mad and singing italian in the shower. I totally agree with the person who said that Danny should have had a shower after coming out of that tunnel in "A Man, a Mile" come on writers!!!

I love all of these italian words!!

I totally agree with the person who said that Danny should have had a shower after coming out of that tunnel in "A Man, a Mile" come on writers!!!

For real! The writers really dropped the ball on that one. Hell, we should have had that "double shower" with Danny AND Mac.

why has that popped up a second time?? ...haven't we already had this discussion?? hahaha

As far as Danny whispering in my ear, I think it could be pig latin and I'd let my clothes hit the ground. But, I might be a big slut, so I could be wrong. ;)

You're not alone in that regard. Where Danny/Carmine is concerned, I'd be willing to bet that we're all a bunch of sluts. :D

How about we start a petition for CSI NY writers to include at least one shower scene for Danny next season. Make it an official request. ;)

I know the writers of the X-Files used to take fan suggestions they'd read on the internet and incorporate some of them into the shows, so you never know.

Any CSI NY writers lurking here? If so....

IN SEASON 2 PLEASE INCLUDE A SHOWER SCENE FOR DANNY!!!!

Thank you! :D

P.S. In real life, so not a slut. On the internet, regarding Danny/Carmine... SLUT!!!! :devil:

P.S. In real life, so not a slut. On the internet, regarding Danny/Carmine... SLUT!!!! :devil:

I feel the same way. I'm really quite old fashioned. But when it comes to Danny/Carmine all bets are off!

LOL, no, not really. Thanks, tho. But Danny will go back to work and have more wild encounters if his job's anything like mine. (I think his is a little wilder, thankfully). Makes for good fic. I have notes for a few stories to come.

I think his next day might start like mine did last Wed. You know you'll have a bad day when the first thing you do is get a paper cut. It just sets the mode.

Hey guys! back into town, for two weeks until I move- I hate moving, what I will do for higher education!

anyway, 60 posts to catch up on. Danny in the shower, speaking Italian, speaking that 'one line from the song 'Closer' from NIN, and being a slut.

well, for Danny, all I want from that man, is that line from Closer from NIN! so that takes care of that. and him in the shower speaking Italian. all he has to do is name the time and the place and I will be there, and I will be a slut, this one time, for Danny ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back