Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Enemy Hands is about an American ship that is taken down by Germans in WW2. They are brought aboard the German sub/u-boat (hence the title), and stay on there until they are rescued. (Oh if you read my previous post the first time, I edited it slightly. I changed what I wanted to say. :lol:)

Hmmm...naked and wet in various parts of the movie? Yeah, I'm gonna have to see that one. :devil:

Is the movie itself any good? (like we care ;) ) :lol:

In Enemy Hands: It is about a German ship that is taken down by American's in WWII.

TOP 41's rendition: blah, blah, blah, NAKED CARMINE, blah, blah..... :)

it's all about the important parts!

Well while you girls lust over In Enemy Hands, I'll take a look at Fallen Arches (it just came today).

I thought the movie itself was pretty good. It was only about 90 minutes long and with the storyline it really didn't seem to drag on. Of course there wer a few other cute guys in it too. I didn't know who a lot of the guys were, but I know Ian Somerhalder(sp) was in it as well. William H. Macy was great as usual in this movie.

TOP 41's rendition: blah, blah, blah, NAKED CARMINE, blah, blah..... :)

it's all about the important parts!

You know me so well! :lol: :D

Naked Carmine rules. :devil:

fallen arches wasn't that bad really. I liked it interested to hear your thoughts on it. heh I may watch my copy tonight too! :lol:

WOW! See? I miss another day and so much has been posted!
I'm glad we got this Locker Room back on track to the subject of "Naked Danny/Carmine". I really do need to find these movies. But until then, I will have to just watch the clips at Carmine's site. :) I like the Billy's Screen Kiss one. And yes, he sure does have a fine ass!

BTW, a hearty welcome (albeit late) to mrsfinn. HI! I would have said something sooner, but I didn't have a functioning landline.

But a few things that kept running through my mind while I was watching it was the hope of a possible shower scene and the image of that picture with all the guys from the movie that is somewhere here in this thread.

Oh, you mean this pic? *Innocent*

Carmine Giovinazzo website

not to change the subject back to smoking, but on Carmine's website there is a picture of him lighting up a cigarette. that and he is wearing socks with his birkenstocks, HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!

ThumpyG I love that picture! So glad to know that there are other people in the world like me, socks and Birkenstocks are my go to footwear.

Bitten when I see the word innocent anywhere near your name it makes me laugh my ass off, it is the equivalent of Pamela Anderson and virgin! :lol:

Ali

JDonne, I'm offended. I'm a good girl. A very good Catholic schoolgirl. Yep.

I was a good Catholic schoolgirl too, until I was kicked out for forgetting to wear spankies under my skirt. But, truly I apologize I didn't mean to offend the sensibilities of a possible Illinois state felon who fled back to the Sunshine state, I mean if the rumors are true, which I'm sure they aren't because you are a good Catholic schoolgirl. ;)

Perhaps you could “pray” on top of Danny while you are out ministering to the sick and lost souls. From this day forward, you shall be known as Bitten of Calcutta. Then one day many centuries from now when you pass into the great beyond, you could become beatified then finally Saint Bitten, protector of ass oglers everywhere. I’m not normally a follower, but maybe for you and that particular cause.

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back