Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my, Top41, even i got scared when i saw those capital letters all in bold, i must say i even froze for a while ´till i read what it says :lol:
i´m pretty sure he´ll stop the moment he reads it; it is quite intimidating (really, am not kidding).

:lol: I can be scary when I need to be!

Seriously, I'm a 'to-each-their-own' kinda gal, but smoking isn't healthy. I've done it a few times (I've probably smoked a dozen cigarettes in my 28 years on the planet), and yeah, it's fun, but is it worth all of the icky diseases and coughing and breathing holes in your neck so you can breathe? Smoking might feel good, but all of that stuff doesn't. :p

Listen to me, I sound like an anti-smoking PSA. :lol:

but is it worth all of the icky diseases and coughing and breathing holes in your neck so you can breathe?
thanks for the visuals :rolleyes: :D

you know what i find so weird; a lot of athletes seem to be smoking. i mean, he did play when he was younger and judging be the newer pics, he still keeps in shape. so, it´s weird that he does smoke, it´s kinda out of character...dunno...

yeah I normally don't care for smokers, but it hasn't detered me from dating any. I was engaged to be married to a smoker at one point, so it isn't really a deal breaker for me, I just don't do it myself. plus I do encourage others to not start! :)

PS: I don't care if Carmine smokes, but thinking of his health and everything, then he should seriously think about quiting!

Wow, I come back after cursory glances the past few weeks and the thread has turned into an After School Special, and there has been no mention of a shower scene in many many a post. I see above the equator summer has taken its toll! I am disappointed! So now, I have to make smutty implications about Danny. You all know I hate to objectify, it goes against my vows of poverty and chastity. :D

But, I like to think that smut is God’s work, because it makes people happy! I am so going to hell. Since, I’m going I might as well keep typing.

She turned toward Danny, and they looked into one another’s eyes. There were questions she wanted to ask, things she needed to tell, but an overpowering desire to feel his arms around her was too strong to be stopped by mere words. They stepped toward one another and she lifted her lips for his kiss. After that, it was simply fire and electricity. She was half undressed by the time the elevator doors opened. . .

This is what Danny has been up to during the hiatus. I wonder who the she is. Any volunteers for the role of she, because if not I would do it, but not because I would like it?

I was bored, not to mention unemployed until the fall.

Ali

Yeah, screw smoking. It's Danny we want anyways, and he doesn't smoke. :D

JDonne, I am so impressed! You didn't set off the PG-13-o-Meter. See, in my head, Danny is standing under a hot stream of water in the shower. As the steam clouds rise next to him, the water snakes its way down his back and in between [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]...

DAMN the Meter! :lol: But you get the point. :devil:

Very nice, JDonne, but did you have to stop typing there? What happened next?

And, just in case volunteers are needed, I would gladly be the girl in the elevator. :devil:

TOP, I think that you can have my newly christened nickname, given to me by my friends, Dr. Dirty Mind. I guess that it's a good thing to get this thread back on track, to the showers!

A little late on this topic, but maybe if Carmine stills smokes he can take tips from Vince Vaughn who mentioned when he was on Ellen that he had given up smoking cold turkey. Just an idea.

I watched In Enemy Hands this afternoon. It's actually a pretty good movie. Carmine has a lot of screen time. But a few things that kept running through my mind while I was watching it was the hope of a possible shower scene and the image of that picture with all the guys from the movie that is somewhere here in this thread.

Also, last night I was in Wal-Mart and was looking through the $5.50 DVD section. I happened to find a DVD with the only the first 2 episodes of of season 1 of Buffy. I grabbed it and watched the whole 1-2 minutes he's in the episode.

Good to know Carmine has lots of screen time in In Enemy Hands. I'll have to watch it. Also, thanks for bringing that shower picture to mind, that was one tasty pic. :p

Hey no problem. I think it was running through my head the entire movie. Although I can tell you what happens so I must have actually paid attention to the movie itself. :lol:

^Did you watch all of Buffy? That show is so good! I love the episode he's in--it's the very first one. :cool:

Now I want to see In Enemy Hands. Is he naked it in it at all?

Yeah, screw smoking. It's Danny we want anyways, and he doesn't smoke. :D

JDonne, I am so impressed! You didn't set off the PG-13-o-Meter. See, in my head, Danny is standing under a hot stream of water in the shower. As the steam clouds rise next to him, the water snakes its way down his back and in between [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]...

DAMN the Meter! :lol: But you get the point. :devil:

Top I knew I could count on you to take the thread back where it needed to go, the shower . Do you think when the steam clouds dissipate there might be one or two LRG waiting for a long slow look?

I am right proud of myself for not setting off the stupid meter, it must be the heat deadening my Danny lust! :lol: Like that could ever happen.

Ali

^Did you watch all of Buffy? That show is so good! I love the episode he's in--it's the very first one. :cool:

I never actually watched it while it was running and last night I just watched the first 15 minutes or so. I had just finished watching Miracle and it was like 3:30A. when I put it in. I might watch it later. I noticed Eric Balfour was in the credits and I loved him in the short run of Hawaii on NBC this season.

Now I want to see In Enemy Hands. Is he naked it in it :at all?

Yes, he was. Of course at the same time all the men from his ship were also naked so it was a bit distracting :devil:. I might rewatch a few scenes from the movie before I have to return it tomorrow. There's also a few scenes where he is soaked with water too. (I think my imagination ran during those scenes.

Top I knew I could count on you to take the thread back where it needed to go, the shower . Do you think when the steam clouds dissipate there might be one or two LRG waiting for a long slow look?

But of course...on all counts. :devil: And a nice long, slow look would just be divine. :devil:

Must see In Enemy Hands...what's it about again? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back