Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on, i mean is that even a question?
Of course we want the shower scene, everyone wants a shower scene with carmine in it!
hey we're only human and female and every sensible female anywhere in this world would be thrilled for the shower scene!
And I loved that idea about danny getting ready to work =)
but here's the problem if they show danny showering I amy not be able to understand what's going on for the rest of the epiosode. The guy just takes all my attention on himself I am totally incapable of doing anything that moment=)

:lol: mrsfinn, thanks for the advise! I have learned that if it appears to good to be true, then it most likely is! Maybe that's why I prefer to dream about men like Carmine, instead of finding one of my own.......

The man is truly blessed. I wonder what his weaknesses are?
Whaddayamean, weaknesses? Doesn't look like he has any...he's perfect :D

Someone posted a pic, I think it was back on the old thread, of him with a cigarette. Might just have been holding it for someone else, but unfortunately I doubt it. :(

good point CSIfeline! Carmine does smoke. I have seen more than one picture of him either smoking a cigarette or holding one. everyone has a vice in their life, smoking is just one of Carmine's.

^ dunno, i don´t mind it. well, maybe that´s ´cause i´m a smoker too... *ducks flying objects*

you know, when you like someone the smoking thing is really nothing of a problem. i even tried once to convince a guy i wasn´t the right one for him ´cause i was a smoker, and he wasn´t, but he repeated he doesn´t mind and that i should just take some mint drops or something...but i just wasn´t into him so, mint drops or not, i didn´t kiss him! :D

well the pics of him i saw him smoking in were professional pictures so was he asked to pose like that or does he smoke?

i don't smoke but i wouldn't mind of he smoked!!

After all we have said he is perfect!! :lol:

yeah, he could pretty much kill someone and i don´t think we´d mind :lol:

ok, so that might be pushing it...but atlest he´d get a lot of visiters at prison...

i´m sorry, i have to think happy dirty thoughts now-mention "prison" to me and i instinctivly think of "Oz" and then my mind goes all dirty on me...excuse me now...

One of the reasons I like Danny's character is that he most definetly isn't perfect, so having flaws isn't 'bad'. Also, you can live a healthy life and still get cancer, whereas there have been stories of people who smoked 50 a day all their life and lived to be a hundred.
However smoking does increase your chances of getting cancer and heart disease, and having had members of my family die of these, I can't understand why people would want to take the risk. Some people take the view you have to die of something one day, but cancer isn't pretty.

CARMINE, QUIT SMOKING YA BIG LUG!!!!

What? Just in case he's reading. :lol:
;)

oh my, Top41, even i got scared when i saw those capital letters all in bold, i must say i even froze for a while ´till i read what it says :lol:
i´m pretty sure he´ll stop the moment he reads it; it is quite intimidating (really, am not kidding).

The smoking thing would normally be a deal-breaker for me. You know the old saying that kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray (no offense to you smokers), but in this instance I must say I would not care what the man's mouth tastes like if it were anywhere near mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back