Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: mrsfinn , welcome to the locker room! good point about Danny showering not being objectifying. Only because it wouldn't be. The writers of CSI NY do need to make it up to us, the fans for not putting Danny in the shower the entire first season. Granted, he was near a shower for one episode, but that isn't good enough. All day everyday should be Danny in the shower. perhaps we can commission a day of the year for Danny to be in the shower on the show? that way we are guaranteed him in the shower at least once a year.

Man..if he had been on NYPD Blue he would have been nekkid the very first episode...but anyway back to CSI:NY, I just hope the writers come across this thread soon :D

Welcome, MrsFinn! Love your thinking re: the shower scene and couldn't agree more. Also, thanks for viewing our obsession as "dedication" because really, that's what it is. I mean, after all, it is totally sane and rational and not remotely a waste of what might otherwise be productively spent time to spend countless hours on the internet discussing a TV personality, right??? No, we're not crazy at all - just dedicated.

That pic is sweet, he looks very concentrated on what he's doing! :)

And welcome mrsfinn, always nice to have new Danny fans on board!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but i was just watching the episode rain and i thought it was so funny. Did anyone notice at the beginning Danny had his little finger pointed up when he was dusting for fingerprints. It's so cute.

I noticed that as well, I thought it was cute too! Looks kind of refined, like he was sipping a cup of tea. Is there anything that man can't do? Act, sing, write music/poetry, paint, play baseball. Artistic, with the body of an athlete. Perfect.

Is there anything that man can't do? Act, sing, write music/poetry, paint, play baseball. Artistic, with the body of an athlete. Perfect.

It's kind of amazing that someone who devoted so much of his life to athletics has so many other talents. Most people seem to be gifted in one or two areas, rather than having the vast array of talents he has. And to be sooooo incredibly hot on top of it all. The man is truly blessed. I wonder what his weaknesses are?

indeed, ookpik you are correct, the man is perfection. I dream to have a man that can do all of those things.

now if the man can cook as well, I must find him and take him for my own! :lol:

Thanks for the welcome people!

Sorry if my replies end up being a bit late, being in a different time zone sucks plus I currently don't have a land line at home so can only get on the net during work hours. Thank goodness we're not busy at the mo!!

ThumpyG be careful what you wish for, I found a guy like that; tall, GORGEOUS, rich, straight, artistic, talented, could sing, play the guitar, piano and violin, athletic, he couldn't cook but took me out for dinner, let me borrow his (designer) clothes and flirted like crazy (and gave AMAZING massages btw) so obviously I fell for him but he wasn't interested in having a girlfriend so only wanted to be friends. Grr. Let's just hope our Carmine is more dedicated than that. Failing that I guess we'll just have to get his kit off a lot so we can dream. Mmmmm....

Oops at the end of the last post meant hope he gets his kit off but actually I don't think I wanna correct that, mwah ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back