• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, we're still on the baby stuff! What's with that? :lol:

I didn't know about the oil and the loin cloth, I swear.

I still like the lab coat fantasy. That would be hot. Can't you just see him slowly unbuttoning the buttons and slipping off the lab coat and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :eek: :D

Pfft, I knew the Meter wouldn't let me get away with that particular image. Oh well. :p

^I thought you might like the lab coat bit. ;) Didn't predict the fishnets, though. :lol: It's a little too Rocky Horror for me! :lol:

oh my, it´s getting afwully kinky in here...i´m loving it! :devil: :D

but the lab coat fantasy is still my fav! ;)

hi, doesn't his lab coat have them pop buttons, very good for quickness.

No, it buttons. At least this one does:
96ee5fee.jpg

If their lab's anything like ours, there's more than one style and everyone has at least 10 coats lying around.

now, doesn´t all that stuff on the table look like it´s just waiting to be swept of and danny being shoved on the table and...ok, must stop now, gotta be a good girl now :D

btw-is that furniture all from IKEA or am i blind?

I could make those buttons pop off. :devil: Nothing a good yank couldn't do...

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Yes, it's Friday and I'm feeling evil. So sue me! :lol:

coming here always cheers me up, my life sucks at the momment, i have just split from my boyfriend and i have got to give up the house we live in.move out next wednesday, and then i stroll into the locker room and it's naked danny and buttons flying off, i love it.

:lol: Sorry , I got sucked into Danny wearing the loincloth, and my mind hasn't been the same ever since! hee hee I can picture it now, Danny with his lab coat on, in the lab with me in the lab (of course, my fantasy ;)) and I rip his coat off and there he is, HOT HOT HOT body with those killer abs and his loincloth. I cannot continue as the PG 13 O Meter is going to be going out of control.

brummie, :( I am so sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend splitting up! and you have to move right away, that is harsh! I am so glad that the locker room is here to cheer you up, I know that when I am sad or upset coming here and discussing Danny with loincloths always puts a smile on my face!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back