Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
let me quote here; "i don´t suffer from insanity, i enjoy every moment of it!"

i think everyone could agree with me on that one :D

Once again I start the day with a smile on my face thanks to the locker room. I'm still stoked about how cool that chat was.

It always makes me happy when I find out celebs I like are cool and willing to do things like that. I hate to think I'm wasting my time and perving energy on someone who thinks their fans are stupid.

Carmine rocks! ALL CARMINE, ALL THE TIME!!!!! :D

He is cool! It's rare that fans get an opportunity like this. I just read the transcript that was posted, the official cleaned up one and everything makes so much more sense now. :lol: He's such a good sport...who doesn't wear underwear. I really can't get over that. I've tried so hard today, but I just can't. :lol:

I wonder if we'll ever get over that? I think the talk of a shower scene is gonna give way to the 'omg no underpants' talk.

hehe.It's all good. :devil:

I think the whole underwear thing will even further fuel our shower scene fire. He did this on purpose, I think. The man knows all about our tendancies. Notice last night he wasn't all like "Locker Room, what's that?" He seemed to know all about it. Just something to think about...

I haven't welcomed you yet dream to the locker room. I do apologize for my tardiness in replying, but I have been frazzled crazy trying to get moved.

anyway, Carmine, my favorite subject ;) I believe that he was on the chat for a little bit longer after the live chat ended. I did see him sign off, but it wasn't right away. He was most likely laughing his ass off at us and thinking, these girls are nuts.

Scary thing is, if he really does read these threads like he says that he does, then he know more about us then he probably wants to know!

and yes, Carmine, my mind is dirty and I fully admit that, and your hotness just makes it dirtier.

Just read the transcript and thought it was very cool of him to do that. I thought it was very funny that someone actually asked him if he wore boxers or briefs. Then he admits he's not wearing any, I was like "oh my! Did he just admit he's not wearing any underwear? Does he have any idea how everyone will react to that piece of news?" :lol:
Then I read all of your comments and about fell out of my chair laughing. :D
I know that everyone got stuck on the going commando comment, but did anyone else notice that he said he didn't have a girlfriend? :devil:

I can't BELIEVE I forgot about the chat!! Curses!!!! I looked at my clock and was like, oh sh!t!!

But I did read the transcript. Carmine seems way cool and has a great sense of humor. What a fun chat! He was so nice. I'm thrilled my Q got asked.

I haven't welcomed you yet dream to the locker room. I do apologize for my tardiness in replying, but I have been frazzled crazy trying to get moved.

anyway, Carmine, my favorite subject I believe that he was on the chat for a little bit longer after the live chat ended. I did see him sign off, but it wasn't right away. He was most likely laughing his ass off at us and thinking, these girls are nuts.

:)Why thank you very much for the welcome ThumpyG I hope you managed to get moved and weren't TOO distracted by lovely commando images!

I'm sure he enjoyed every bit of what he read and at least he knows where to go if he EVER needs an ego boost...not that I think he has a failed ego...he can't, he's got the locker room!

This place is a blast...I fear that I am becoming addicted! :D

Welcome, Dream, another Canuck! I was in the chat as well last night, I thought it was pretty cool for him to take some time to answer questions. I was a little thrown off by the "another lifetime" comment too, he doesn't sound too eager to do another. Oh well, who knows how he really meant it.

I was a little surprised to see he comes in here, but only a little. Most men, I find, whether they are single or not, love positive female attention, so he knows where to come if he needs a little ego boost.

All in all, a cool experience.

I noticed last night he uses the "..." with about the same frequency as I do... :D

Last night was awesome...it took me forever to fall asleep though from all the excitement.

anyway, Carmine, my favorite subject ;) I believe that he was on the chat for a little bit longer after the live chat ended. I did see him sign off, but it wasn't right away. He was most likely laughing his ass off at us and thinking, these girls are nuts.

I noticed that too..he was signed on for maybe 5 minutes after it ended..I think the topic we had moved on to then was stalking him lmao...and who knows what my brain was spewing out on to the chat when it got opened back up again :p I blame it on the the hormones

Yeah, I use those three dots often as well. I try not to let it take the place of commas, but sometimes I need a pause in text or conversation and that suits my needs.

I was SO frustrated last night. I had to work so I logged in to the chat before I left. I had plans to leave at 8:50. Wednesdays are typically slow lab days. About six, I realized if I left, I'd be leaving one co-worker alone for 2 hrs. I couldn't in good conscience do that. So we hacked out of the lab's computer firewall and got onto the boards, only to discover the computers weren't Java compatable. Talk about "GROAN". THEN... THEN... I get hit with 85 specimens (yes, I counted them!) to input/process.

<sigh> There are days I regret having a good work ethic and being a responsible grown-up type person.

I KNEW someone would ask the shower question though. Hell, once it was found that he reads the boards, not much else is shocking huh? That said: Give us our SHOWER SCENE!!! And longer than Stella's or the CSI-LV ones!

I KNEW someone would ask the shower question though. Hell, once it was found that he reads the boards, not much else is shocking huh?
I was really pleased in the way it was asked, not pushy or anything, but rather in a more harmless funny kind of way... that was cool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back